davecraw

Leo do you have inabilities?

70 posts in this topic

As you claim to be God, do you also claim to be omnipotent? Are there things you can't do? If there are, why is this so? In other words, why do you have certain limitations?

If you claim to be all-powerful, could you demonstrate it? If you can't, why not?

God is so omnipotent that it can create for itself the experience of not being omnipotent.

It's like the old (trick) question: Can God create a rock that is so heavy than he/it cannot lift it? The obvious answer is... YES. It is doing so right now!

Why so serious?

19 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

God is so omnipotent that it can create for itself the experience of not being omnipotent.

It's like the old (trick) question: Can God create a rock that is so heavy than he/it cannot lift it? The obvious answer is... YES. It is doing so right now!

Do you claim to be God?

Just now, davecraw said:

Do you claim to be God?

No. God is claiming to be me. ;)

Why so serious?

41 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

:).

Chuck Norris is dead. The good news is: He is already getting better.

Ah well... as much as I love to rail against (self) idol worship, sometimes it's fun to get off the puritanical high horse for a minute and play with the rowdies down the street.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, davecraw said:

As you claim to be God, do you also claim to be omnipotent? Are there things you can't do? If there are, why is this so? In other words, why do you have certain limitations?

If you claim to be all-powerful, could you demonstrate it? If you can't, why not?

I'm God but my ego can't control the game. All the questions that you asked reflect a depth of your spiritual development, go deeper. 

33 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

I'm God but my ego can't control the game. All the questions that you asked reflect a depth of your spiritual development, go deeper. 

What do you mean by ego and why can't it control everything? If you aren't your ego then why does it matter what your ego can't do? Or do you identify with your ego?

@davecraw I'd say that Leo would say that yes, he's omnipotent, and right now he is doing his will. what is is the god will, that includes the appearance of wishing for things that are not fulfilled, precisely that unfulfilled wish is his will now.

@davecraw ego is structure of your awareness the narration you tell yourself you are living through. In reality you don't have a face or a body and nothing has happened but colors and sounds coming to your mind and leaving your mind none of the people are real the sounds they make are coming from your mind not their mouth. Not omnipresent at all times only while on drug then you return to you limited ego

Edited by Hojo

Imagine being a wave that recognizes it's the entire ocean. Even if that is true, what will the wave do with the ocean? Not much. In reality, the ocean will just keep being the ocean, and the wave will keep being the wave. It's the same when you recognize that you are God.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I am very limited because I am unlimited.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

According to Castaneda some substances are useful strictly for wisdom and some strictly for power :ph34r:

This video, blindfolded on mushrooms, is neat.

Edited by D2sage

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well said.

@davecraw If it can be said that Leo is Omnipotent, then the same can be said of you. The limitations you understand your body mind spirit complex to have are imaginary, just as everything else that is within existence. But my writing to you here is done in futility as you cannot truly understand this without transcending your human self.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How is that not illogical? How can two different beings (a limited one and an unlimited one) be the same? 

12 hours ago, davecraw said:

How is that not illogical? How can two different beings (a limited one and an unlimited one) be the same? 

You are imagining two different beings. Same difference’

You are very illogical because you are logical. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

"A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given"

Bible verse taken a bit out of context :-P

10 hours ago, Yimpa said:

You are imagining two different beings. Same difference’

You are very illogical because you are logical. 

How can one being be limited and unlimited? Isn't that impossible? If not why?

Isn't that like claiming blue is blue and red? Isn't that untrue? If not why?

2 hours ago, davecraw said:

How can one being be limited and unlimited? Isn't that impossible? If not why?

Isn't that like claiming blue is blue and red? Isn't that untrue? If not why?

Blue and red are different, but they're both a part of the same reality.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.