davecraw

Leo do you have inabilities?

70 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Leo gives me ecstacy, Sadhguru's too bearded...get's in the way of my ecstatic feeling. I like 'em bald, no distractions. Someone please close this thread before I get in trouble...i have no filter...lol

If you've got esctasy from Leo then why do you want it?

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Hush

Exactly. I held back the desire to argue and control my girlfriend last night. When I let go of that desire, bliss was nowhere to be missed. 

Love always wins, and you are the source of love. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Benton said:

Wether the body experiences bliss or not is another matter. 

Pun intended  :)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 6/26/2023 at 0:38 PM, davecraw said:

As you claim to be God, do you also claim to be omnipotent? Are there things you can't do? If there are, why is this so? In other words, why do you have certain limitations?

If you claim to be all-powerful, could you demonstrate it? If you can't, why not?

Well, Dave, the entire concept of god-realization is littered with holes.  It doesn't make a whole lot of sense, at least as taught here.  There's major incentive to write it off as "most likely bullshit", but that's up to you.  Let me elaborate.

1. You're right.  He absolutely should be able to have omnipotent powers if he's the architect of his own reality.  But he doesn't.  No one  does.  So, if we're the architect of our reality, we for some reason have placed some serious limits on us as the individual.

2. Let's say he's right, and he is God realized, and that he did place huge limitations on the individual.  Why?  Maybe to simply make the game of "realizing" himself a little more tricky and fulfilling?  Well, if that were the case the realizer should attain the ability to bend reality after he experienced god-realization.  Leo said he tried to, and failed.  Why keep the individual limited, not to mention able to suffer immensely and eventually die?  It makes a whole lot more sense that he had an interesting experience within his own mind, but is actually a real, physical individual living in an objective universe.

3. I made a thread a while back, asking why people here insist on calling themselves God, simply because they had an awakening.  Even if the awakenings give you a glimpse of the fabric of the cosmos, which they might, where are you getting the claim "I am God" from?  I explained it like this:

"If Realization were to use the analogy of a video game, let's say we're all characters within the game, and our universe is the map.  So, the more inner work the characters do, the more they see what we really are.  Code.  Everything and everyone who has ever lived within the game all share much of the same code, and are essentially connected.  Regardless, it would be strange for the character to make this realization and then say "I am the coder".  No, you're the code.  Divine?  Sure.  Connected to all?  That makes sense.  However, the coder could still be out there."

A member named @Moksha , who I think is perhaps the best enlightenment expert on this forum (and who is great at articulating his points), replied:

"The character is an extension of the coder, in the same way a ray of light is an extension of the sun. You could say it is the sun, but not all of the sun. The essence of the character beyond the pixels that form its shape, is the coder, but not all of the coder. One knows the coder is within the code through direct realization. It is the only knowledge possible within the game, the resonance of the coder awakening within the character, and tracing its essence back to its origin. The entire video game is the creation of the coder, and the purpose of the game is fulfilled when the coder realizes itself watching it through the screen."

Beautifully said, but there's only one problem.  That sounds like a really shitty game.  I know I don't have much interest in dedicating my life towards playing it.

Once one has delved into the science behind our objective universe, and sees how incomprehensibly vast, intricate, patterned yet chaotic, bewildering and beautiful the cosmos really is... one would have to assume that the creator of this unbelievable universe should be able to come up with a better game for itself than that.  An endless game of peek-a-boo with itself isn't the type of game that the creator of the electron, DNA, and the Andromeda Galaxy would come up.

Personally, I think that if there is an architect behind reality, I think he did create the perfect game.  Life.  Needing "more" is missing the point.

@The Blade How would you explain the Universe being Holographic, where a piece of the whole contains all parts of the whole in respect to what you're explaining. This, I believe, has been proven by science to be true that the Universe is holographic. So, if we're a part of the Universe then we must be the whole Universe. Also, isn't it just your opinion that the master of the Universe would come up with a better game than playing "peek-a-boo' with itself.  Why not? The explanations for why it would do such a thing isn't the least bit simple, even though I'm not quite sure that's what its literally doing.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

GOD cannot change itself. GOD is forever stuck in an infinite dream.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

27 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

That's disappointing 

Only because you haven't yet Awoken to the utter Absoluteness of TRUTH. There is nothing disappointing about it.

The best thing about TRUTH is that it cannot be manipulated, not even by GOD. The key mistake everyone makes is trying to manipulate TRUTH when all that's needed is to accept it.

Edited by Leo Gura

12 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Thanks for the response, You are very lucky in many ways.  

"The best thing about TRUTH is that it cannot be manipulated, not even by GOD."

I'll contemplate on that 

God rocks!

Infinite connection is the acceptance of yourself,  all of it! Seamless surrendering onto your true nature.

To not be awake is simply false identity with self-rejection and separation. That delusion keeps you stuck in imaginary chains. 

26 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Desperate to see the dance :D

Now let’s dance!

God rolls :P

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The best thing about TRUTH is that it cannot be manipulated, not even by GOD. The key mistake everyone makes is trying to manipulate TRUTH when all that's needed is to accept it.

I do a type of therapy called Acceptance Commitment Therapy.

I guess I’m working my way towards removing the “commitment” and “therapy” part.

xD

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I do a type of therapy called Acceptance Commitment Therapy.

I guess I’m working my way towards removing the “commitment” and “therapy” part.

xD

Does your gf ever get tired of your never- ending humor. I sure don't.

33 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Desperate to see the dance :D

1 minute ago, Sidra khan said:

Ooooooh yeah I forgot that

Let's dance 

More like let's wake my cat up after I just hit play on this video. ?

All therapy is just the discovery and acceptance of truth.

3 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Like this :D

I'm rolling over here?no pun intended.

1 hour ago, Sidra khan said:

Thanks for the response, You are very lucky in many ways.  

"The best thing about TRUTH is that it cannot be manipulated, not even by GOD."

I'll contemplate on that 

Doesn’t make sense. Somebody must have made that truth. And god is creator of everything. 

Edited by StarStruck

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

Doesn’t make sense. Somebody must have made that truth. And god is creator of everything. 

I guess what it means is God cannot manipulate itself.

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I guess what it means is God cannot manipulate itself.

God can manipulate itself by imagining that it’s manipulating itself. 

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

God can manipulate itself by imagining that it’s manipulating itself. 

Yeah, but that wouldn't be Truth.