ronda

Intense 5-MeO-DMT Experience & Seeking Recommendations

56 posts in this topic

@acidgoofy hmm thats the question if you want to be very relaxed. 

I want to have no fear. So if I can push me with stimulants to exitement or to an adventurous mood this would be also an option. Some people here recommend mocca before 5 meo to reduce fear 

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@acidgoofy hmm thats the question if you want to be very relaxed. 

I want to have no fear. So if I can push me with stimulants to exitement or to an adventurous mood this would be also an option. Some people here recommend mocca before 5 meo to reduce fear 

I want to face the fear. And I've tried 5-MeO with and without caffeine and it works much better without. Maybe it's different for you, it's best to try it out.

@OBEler I don't have a lot of experience with doing combos with dissociatives. But a lot of people claim they mix well with psychedelics. I tried it once with LSA and it went pretty well. Just take the substance, once you feel the effects, add 5 meo.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@QQQ Of course you wanna be very careful not to bite off more than you can chew. However, I have done enormous doses of 5-MeO-DMT. Over 100mg. Do not do that unless you want your whole life to implode. You could easily kill yourself. In general I suggest you only bite off as much as you can chew, which for most people is a moderate dose. The key is not to turn dosing into an ego thing. I am very careful with my dosing, and if I take a large dose it's not done out if ego.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@QQQ Of course you wanna be very careful not to bite off more than you can chew. However, I have done enormous doses of 5-MeO-DMT. Over 100mg. Do not do that unless you want your whole life to implode. You could easily kill yourself. In general I suggest you only bite off as much as you can chew, which for most people is a moderate dose. The key is not to turn dosing into an ego thing. I am very careful with my dosing, and if I take a large dose it's not done out if ego.

For me a magic truffel trip is already intense ?

17 minutes ago, QQQ said:

@Leo Gura What was the 100mg experience like

Insanely epic. Alien Consciousness.

17 minutes ago, QQQ said:

and what made you choose to do it?

I listen to my intuition, which is fed by Universal Intelligence.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 25/06/2023 at 2:21 AM, ronda said:

I recently had a powerful, but not pleasant, journey with 5-MeO-DMT that I wanted to share and get your insights on. 

I started with two low doses, 30mg and 36mg, plugged with water. Not much happened, felt like a 0.5g mushroom trip, nothing too intense. But, in search of a deeper experience, I then decided to go for a 49mg dose dissolved in white vinegar. 

Background on the day: I'd been fasting with black coffee (had three that day, last one was two hours prior to my trip). I'd also had a mushroom trip a couple of days prior. As a note, I haven't been maintaining my usual meditation practice for the last four weeks.

As the 5-MeO hit, I felt an incredible surge of energy, like I was about to explode from the inside, it was very unpleasant. In an attempt to cool down, I found myself wandering aimlessly and ended up in the shower, but the intensity didn't let up. At one point, I genuinely thought I was on the brink of physical death. I eventually left the shower, as the environment felt too harsh, and tried to find solace on my couch.

Lying on the couch, I was still wrestling with an overpowering sensation of stimulation. I tried to surrender to the experience, to let go, but it was tough. Slowly, however, I started to become more at ease with the effects, albeit still feeling overly stimulated. 

But then, something shifted. An intense feeling of love and appreciation for myself, my life, and my environment swept over me. I felt a deep sense of gratitude, pride, and motivation to live my life to its fullest potential and to focus on my relationships, business, and health. 

During this time, a wave of nausea hit me. I had an almost surreal experience of seeing my vomit bucket everywhere, but whenever I tried to reach for it, it disappeared. After a house-wide search, I found it where it should be – in the bathroom.

In reflection, it was both an inspiring and hellishly uncomfortable experience. It filled me with an incredible love for life, but the physical discomfort and stimulation were overwhelming. I was thinking that I was going to die physically.

So my questions to you all are: Does this resonate with anyone else's 5-MeO experiences? Any suggestions for managing this kind of overwhelming physical stimulation? I’m suspecting the coffee didn’t do me any favors, and I definitely regret not sticking to my meditation routine. Would love to hear your thoughts and recommendations.

Yea this definitely resonates. 5-MeO is incredibly intense. Particularly for those who aren't experienced with it, and even more so at >30mg!! 

The come up tends to be a bit of wild ride and then, similar to you, I have a tipping point where the intensity subsides, the nausea fades, the last remnants of ego are fully dissolved. On the other side of that dissolution is just pure Bliss, Oneness, Total Distinction Collapse, Eternity, God.

As others have said here, you need to start with lower dose. 5-MeO seems particularly unique in that you can't really brute force the higher doses. Why? Because you actually need to go through an energetic transformation in order to fully be able to handle >30mg 5-MeO doses. This is done through 5-10 smaller, incrementally higher doses, starting as low as 5-10mg. Slowly increasing the doses transforms the body's energetic system in a weird way that I don't know how to explain. 'Energetic transformation' is just the best pointer I have. One cool aspect of energetic transformation can be what I call True Trauma Release. Which seems to only be accessible with 5-MeO. And especially incrementally higher doses. People do mega doses of 5-MeO and come out of it with nothing special, just a 'bright light' or most just black out. But 5-MeO can provide True Trauma Release which no other psychedelic can, as far as I've read and experienced. TTR is a full, genuine, and permanent release of lifelong held trauma, something that psychologists have been searching for for decades.

Bit of a ramble, but the bottom line is, everything you describe is normal but there is much more to 5-MeO once your body is more familiar with it. The reason your first 30mg dose didn't work was precisely because you haven't done the lower doses - in my opinion. You may also have a high tolerance to it, could be possible. If I did 49mg I think I would likely die. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

I never mix caffeine with psychedelics. The last thing you need is to be jittery and anxious.

16 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura do ypu recommend sitting stil during longer trips as well? Like mushrooms or LSD.

You're asking Leo but I'll still answer if I may... I really recommend it, hyper-focus is the key.

Sit and awaken your ass off. :)

@Sincerity thank you.

Every trip I had I would just wonder around and do whatever. I imagine they would be much more powerful if I sat still like during meditation.

@Sincerity it's really hard to sit still for 4+ hours though, isn't it?

How does it usually go for you?

Edited by Something Funny

@Something Funny I'd say You don't have to be perfectly still for 4 hours. Stand up for a while if You want, walk around for a minute, whatever - but sit in one place for the most part.

The key is FOCUS. But also be comfortable. Make it work for You. 

21 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

How does it usually go for you?

I discovered this only recently. I find it's day and night between that and walking around, being all over the place.

When You hyper-concentrate, magic ensues. :)

On 3/7/2023 at 3:42 PM, Leo Gura said:

Over 100mg

Shit...going up 40, 50, etc, or one day directly 100? how was that experience? The alien awakening and all that happens with that trip?

@Leo Gura I thought 30 mg was an unbearably high dose for you.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@Leo Gura I did 5 meo and I had an insight. It was: Leo is the truth. I understand the purity of what you do, your total surrender. I don't understand where you are , obviously. For me the path is, let's say, not a highway.