ronda

Intense 5-MeO-DMT Experience & Seeking Recommendations

56 posts in this topic

I recently had a powerful, but not pleasant, journey with 5-MeO-DMT that I wanted to share and get your insights on. 

I started with two low doses, 30mg and 36mg, plugged with water. Not much happened, felt like a 0.5g mushroom trip, nothing too intense. But, in search of a deeper experience, I then decided to go for a 49mg dose dissolved in white vinegar. 

Background on the day: I'd been fasting with black coffee (had three that day, last one was two hours prior to my trip). I'd also had a mushroom trip a couple of days prior. As a note, I haven't been maintaining my usual meditation practice for the last four weeks.

As the 5-MeO hit, I felt an incredible surge of energy, like I was about to explode from the inside, it was very unpleasant. In an attempt to cool down, I found myself wandering aimlessly and ended up in the shower, but the intensity didn't let up. At one point, I genuinely thought I was on the brink of physical death. I eventually left the shower, as the environment felt too harsh, and tried to find solace on my couch.

Lying on the couch, I was still wrestling with an overpowering sensation of stimulation. I tried to surrender to the experience, to let go, but it was tough. Slowly, however, I started to become more at ease with the effects, albeit still feeling overly stimulated. 

But then, something shifted. An intense feeling of love and appreciation for myself, my life, and my environment swept over me. I felt a deep sense of gratitude, pride, and motivation to live my life to its fullest potential and to focus on my relationships, business, and health. 

During this time, a wave of nausea hit me. I had an almost surreal experience of seeing my vomit bucket everywhere, but whenever I tried to reach for it, it disappeared. After a house-wide search, I found it where it should be – in the bathroom.

In reflection, it was both an inspiring and hellishly uncomfortable experience. It filled me with an incredible love for life, but the physical discomfort and stimulation were overwhelming. I was thinking that I was going to die physically.

So my questions to you all are: Does this resonate with anyone else's 5-MeO experiences? Any suggestions for managing this kind of overwhelming physical stimulation? I’m suspecting the coffee didn’t do me any favors, and I definitely regret not sticking to my meditation routine. Would love to hear your thoughts and recommendations.

30 mg plugged is a very high dose, not a small dose. A small dose is 10 times lower. 

Look for Boofing technique for more effective plugging. You need to plug the right depth into your ass. I think you can improve the effects through proper technique and save your 5 meo

You could easily prevent nausea by eating raw ginger before (4 blueberrys big recommended by openhearts) 

running around makes things worse, just lie on the ground and try to surrender to the experience

You have chance.
For me it is pure poison.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Totally normal for a solid dose of 5-MeO-DMT.

Next time sit still and don't run around like a wounded chicken.

Also, lower your dose.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

For me it is pure poison.

Why?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Your description of overwhelming energy and stimulation sounds totally similliar to my experiences. It is accompanied by racing heartbeat.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Totally normal for a solid dose of 5-MeO-DMT.

Is blasting the body with stimulation the only way to get results? It seems unnecessarily stimulating?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

42 minutes ago, integral said:

Is blasting the body with stimulation the only way to get results? It seems unnecessarily stimulating?

I don't really know what that means. That's not how I trip.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, integral said:

Why?

No matter the dose, including small/normal (5 to 20mg), it is purely unpleasant.
I feel no stimulation, just puts me in a weird state like I'm very sick, nauseous and likely to have a panic attack.
I just want to go to my bed and curl up until it passes.

I went up to about 30/35mg as an op and it was pure terror.

Edited by Schizophonia

@Schizophonia Im having the same situation basically, this is happening on 5-meo-dmt right? Have you tried regular DMT and is the effect the same?

16 minutes ago, integral said:

@Schizophonia Im having the same situation basically, this is happening on 5-meo-dmt right? Have you tried regular DMT and is the effect the same?

Yes, it is 5-meo-DMT.
Apparently N, N-DMT is milder for most people.
I will try it in a few weeks.

@ronda Sounds like my experiences with 5meo, I felt like the energy was too much and my body did not have the capacity to handle and comport it. Then I ran around like a wounded chicken lol 

When the light comes it brings with it the shadow, in order to heal. It's unclogging the pipe so light can pass through us. Sounds beautiful but it's a difficult process. Pay close attention to integration, ego backlash is a struggle. Be gentle with yourself, if there is still a self xD 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

23 hours ago, ronda said:

I'd been fasting with black coffee

Right here.  

Cortisol, adrenaline, all from a Physical state triggering your "fight/flight" response.

Not the ideal "set & setting" & loving intentions to go dance with 5meo.

Live & learn

9 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

Do not consume caffeine on the same day that you take 5-MeO.

Agreed!

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Next time sit still and don't run around like a wounded chicken.

Link: 

Wake up you idiot!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I totally relate to your experiences since I’ve been there myself :x. Fear does indeed pass, but you’ll still depend on another to help you rediscover love. 

Keep on the path. Eventually, you realize that you’re the source of love itself; the need to have someone else help you find yourself ceases. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 25.6.2023 at 6:10 PM, OBEler said:

@acidgoofy never had an Issue with this. can you at least explain why not? 

Caffeine is a stimulant, meaning it increases the activity of your brain and nervous system. It also increases the circulation of chemicals like cortisol and adrenaline in the body. You want to be very relaxed before 5-MeO, so caffeine is not good.