Leo Gura

New Video Dropping

36 posts in this topic

Been a while. New video releasing soon.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I missed me too ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Please keep doing the videos and courses in the future cause one of my long term goals in life is to continue my self actualization journey which you can help me in. By the way sorry if you feel offended.

@Leo Gura Great work Leo, I am very happy to see that you're doing another video on YouTube. I really appreciate everything you have done to help humanity understand this world. Thank you for all the philosophical insights into the nature of reality, it has been a very amazing journey. 

Edited by BuddhistLover

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

Dude has been testing us this whole time to see if we can be grounded in our own aloneness. 

Love to have Us back :)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Yay! Leo rambling out about metaphysical mumbo-jumbo that no human has ever reached for 3 hours straight. New level of awakening that contradicts his older episodes ? 

I certainly missed that .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here If only he had a head of hair to rival Einstein’s ?

IMG_1686.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yay! Leo rambling out about metaphysical mumbo-jumbo that no human has ever reached for 3 hours straight. New level of awakening that contradicts his older episodes ? 

I certainly missed that .

Well, Infinity is a never-ending deeper levels of Self, so Leo sharing his deeper and deeper levels of understanding of himself is understandable, and for me someone sharing their Awakening experiences, when most people are too scared to even try Awakening, is quite welcome.

@Yimpa @Sempiternity  lol im just teasing Leo.  :P

I really missed his videos. I think probably it will be about more practical stuff than philosophical. 

-Osho

Awesome choice of topic, looking forward to watching it ??

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 yeah that's suitable for you . You only post on the nutrition subforum and the life purpose subforum. 

Just wondering..do you have any philosophical interests? Like questions about existence and such?  I never saw you commenting on the spirtualiy section.  

You show a deep knowledge when it comes to health and nutrition (because that's your field). Why don't you just try and engage in other subforums than the health section? :)

-Osho

20 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

No new shirt? Ehh

I miss the white one. He looks so handsome in white. I hope you're reading this leo. The same ole crumpled white shirt you wore for yrs. Where is it. Black makes you look Russian. ?

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.