StarStruck

Why do LGBT people go after kids?

114 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

If what parents considered 'normal' people taught about LGBTQ+ as this arbitrary conceptual 'group of people fighting for their rights', everyone would be fine.

Nah, they wouldn't because they are ignorant morons. No amoung of argumentation will be enough to breaktrough their moral panic.

Pastors ans priests are fucking kids since forever and you don't see conservatives saying a word about "indocrination".

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

3 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Nah, they wouldn't because they are ignorant morons. No amoung of argumentation will be enough to breaktrough their moral panic.

Pastors ans priests are fucking kids since forever and you don't see conservatives saying a word about "indocrination".

Are you fine with the drag queen stuff? Is it 'ignorant' and 'moronic' to oppose that? 

4 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

That's an excellent point.

See my video: Double Standards

That's why I made it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

I like how saying "It's okay to not be heterosexual" is a mind virus in your worldview. My guy @Roy would have been against the 1964 civil rights act if he lived in this period, 100% no doubt about it.

Look man the Left already won the culture war, and that's a good thing! People are just tired of hearing about LGBTQIA+ACBDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ123456789 stuff non-stop every day all year round. They want their kids to have a good time at school and learn useful things that will help them in the real world getting a career when they grow up, not have their minds filled with a bunch of complicated identity topics and sexual orientations.

Veterans and soldiers get a day of celebration, and pride stuff lasts an entire month. Go ponder that when you can calm down and stop casting aspersions at people on the internet because you get hard from being righteous. (I'm bi-sexual by the way).

Most people don't really care what other people like to do in the bedroom or how they dress up. They are however annoyed at how much cultural/media bandwidth it takes up though with people somehow having so much free time they NEED to parade and broadcast to the world, "I prefer dick in my ass" or "I like to cross-dress and need EVERYBODY to see my outfit!".

Activists won, the left won, the culture war was won 5+ years ago. Even with clown-lord himself Donald Trump as president for 4 years the Left STILL won. If that isn't obvious I don't know what to tell you. I don't even know what progressives like you are still so fucking mad about. If it was possible we could harness your endless rage as an infinite source of renewable energy.

Can you imagine the absurdity if straight men decided to parade and demand attentive concessions so they could have time to say how much they loved women? Or even just a nuclear family pride month? People would lose their fucking minds.

Here is what the majority of people actually think about this stuff because they just want to get on with their lives;

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

54 minutes ago, Roy said:

Activists won, the left won, the culture war was won 5+ years ago

I have friends who believe homosexuality is a mental illness, and I live in Norway, which may be the most developed country in the world. Nothing was won 5+ years ago. Homophobia is still a HUGE problem in the world. 

Edited by Kid A

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

For the same reason math teachers groom kids by teaching them math.

There is no ideology in math. And there is no opposition against math. Unless the math teacher starts to sexualize math and uses equations to justify fucking kids up the ass. 

6 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

Are you fine with the drag queen stuff? 

I'm no expert on drag queen culture, but - don't let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch

Let's say you run into a few over-the-top feminists, that shouldn't make you go all anti-women's rights. Or if you see a couple of people breaking windows, it doesn't mean the whole fight for black rights is wrong.

Same goes for the LGBTQ+ movement. If something sketchy pops up, don't turn your back on the whole community. These groups have had it rough, with society and even laws pushing them down. It's important to remember that and understand the challenges they're facing. That's why we have these movements 

Just remember, no movement is picture-perfect. Idk if youre american but if you've ever read about the civil rights movement in the 60s, you'll know it was a real mess. Violence, rioting, crazy ideas, hate groups. But the core of the movement was important to understand in that black people were heavily discriminated on and that needed severe systemic change 

So yeah there's the core need for the movement and then there are parts of the movement that you can not agree with. But it gets weeded out in the long run I think 

Edited by Jacob Morres

5 hours ago, Roy said:

they NEED to parade and broadcast to the world, "I prefer dick in my ass" or "I like to cross-dress and need EVERYBODY to see my outfit!".

This is pure delusion. You've fallen and can't get up. 

Nobody is talking to kids about gay sex.. ANYWHERE. Conservative propaganda has you foolishly convinced that this fervor is being fueled by the left. When Hasbro rebranded their "Mr. Potato Head" item to "Potato Head" conservatives absolutely lost their shit. How can something so innocuous, so incontestably harmless possibly provoke an entire political group's fervorous call-to-arms as predictably as it did?

Notice how my mere response stating it's not a good look to call gay acceptance a "mind virus" has you frothing at the mouth spewing paragraphs of asinine drivel. The truth is, conservatives are the ones adding fuel to the fire, much like yourself here, the pattern persists: bigot says something obnoxious, then a leftist points it out only to be scapegoated as the catalyst of the fervor. Embarrassingly ass-backwards interpretation. ??

It's really convenient for conservatives, isn't it? LGBTQ+ being a bunch of perverts. Maybe a little too convenient...

8 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

Are you fine with the drag queen stuff? Is it 'ignorant' and 'moronic' to oppose that? 

I don't know what exactly happens in the "drag queen stuff" but i would bet my left testicle the show (or whatever) is overly exagerated by morons that lie to scare other morons.

The purpose of those events are to normalize the LGBTQIA+ community to the new generation.

Statistically, at least 20% of those kids are part of the community and they don't know yet.

They will have to repress the shit out of their gayness because their moron parents would freak out.

I am not gay but if i where, i would like to learn about it as soon as possible, hiding that stuff for decades will scar you for life.

No wonder many of the LGBTQIA+ community are clinically insane, i can't imagine the trauma they endure on a daily basis and lack of information is a big one.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's an excellent point.

See my video: Double Standards

That's why I made it.

Just this week here in Brazil a famous pastor release a video on Instagram (5.5M followers) saying that "YOU HAVE TO HAATE PRIDE (refencing to gay pride month)", "GOD HAAATES PRIDE", implying that gay people are deprived and are grooming kids.

Only to, DAYS after, comes the news that another pastor from THE SAME CHURCH as the asshole above is being arrested for RAPING KIDS.

You can't make this shit up.

16 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Just this week here in Brazil a famous pastor release a video on Instagram (5.5M followers) saying that "YOU HAVE TO HAATE PRIDE (refencing to gay pride month)", "GOD HAAATES PRIDE", implying that gay people are deprived and are grooming kids.

Only to, DAYS after, comes the news that another pastor from THE SAME CHURCH as the asshole above is being arrested for RAPING KIDS.

You can't make this shit up.

They are two sides of the same coin. Mistake from one group doesn’t give a free card to the other group to groom, prune and sexualize children. This isn’t rocket science. I don’t get why you don’t get it. From the start of this topic you have been a nuisance by gas lighting this topic which tells me there is something up with you. 

Edited by StarStruck

8 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

They are two sides of the same coin. Mistake from one group doesn’t give a free card to the other group to groom, prune and sexualize children. This isn’t rocket science. I don’t get why you don’t get it. From the start of this topic you have been a nuisance by gas lighting this topic which tells me there is something up with you. 

Nah, bro, the melted brain here isn't mine.

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Every society indoctrinates children. That's mostly how children are raised. Because if you believe in some set of values as the ultimate good, you would be negligent not to instill that good in your children.

It's just that one person's good is another's evil.

when is indoctrination edification?

which values are important and universal and which are traditional and arbitrary

who arbitrates such matters

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

prune and sexualize children

Have some integrity with your sources and arguments dude , this isn't a thing 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Straight people groom and molest way more kids than gay people.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It looks like by asking this question we are holding LGBT people to a higher standard than other groups. Should we be? Why are we singling out this group of human beings?