StarStruck

Why do LGBT people go after kids?

114 posts in this topic

@StarStruck im a coral gay guy living in Croatia and i want husbund and kids one day, ask me anything.....p.s note to myself NEVER go into politics even on this forum lol.

On 6/11/2023 at 8:24 PM, Recursoinominado said:

Is not the size that matters ;)

Lol.  Giant paragraphs explaining why your tiny post didn’t dismantle that giant wall of text.

Yeah okay.  ? 

Edited by hoodrow trillson

Anyone with the least bit of intelligence and psychological stability would know to use puberty blockers and surgeries to alter the bodies of young teenagers is probably not the best idea. This is another case where I believe the left are being fooled by big pharmaceutical companies and hospital administrators and other interests making a killing off of these procedures and drugs the government now green lights and pays for. What kind of person would think that changing the gender of an 11 year old is a good idea?  Not somebody with a good psychological foundation in life.

We have some questionable people in charge these days.  That said, we kind of always have, and people in charge are always trying to control the masses by controlling the information. Even during the "good old days" we were largely controlled through propaganda.  See the BBC series "century of the self."  I don't care what people do with their lives, unless they become lifetime government dependents. There's a lot of people who think they deserve cradle to grave support system where they don't ever have to work, which defies natural law and evolution. We are not genetically wired to operate this way.  I wish the left was better with "the science" they always talk about. ;)

Edited by sholomar

On 6/14/2023 at 6:16 AM, sholomar said:

This is another case where I believe the left are being fooled by big pharmaceutical companies and hospital administrators and other interests making a killing off of these procedures and drugs the government now green lights and pays for. 

Yup. Kind of like how they pushed an experimental vaccine on everyone that had no proper testing done to it, only exaggerated Covid-19's mutations, and did basically nothing to actually stop and prevent the virus "like it was supposed to", all to profit off a worldwide pandemic.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

2 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

did basically nothing to actually stop and prevent the virus "like it was supposed to"

The pandemic ended after the vaccines.

39 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

The pandemic ended when people realized the government was lying about the effectiveness of vaccines, masks, and lockdowns.

Many virology experts have spoken on this and very clearly instructed that you are supposed to WAIT to vaccinate a population until after everyone gets it at least once, so that you don't cause it to mutate.

But no, they couldn't wait could they? They had to make the Covid-19 vaccines the quickest-approved vaccines EVER, because the vision of making millions off of the fear of a foreign virus was too savory for those greedy f*cks to not miss out on. That's why they pushed it so hard. It's not because some random pharmaceutical company cares about you and your health. The fact that some of you are still blind to that shocks me. 

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

6 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Don't try and use logic with these people. Their brains are already mush.

27 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

Don't try and use logic with these people. Their brains are already mush.

Have compassion toward the ignorance of others. Many are compassionate toward yours.

44 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

The pandemic ended when people realized the government was lying about the effectiveness of vaccines, masks, and lockdowns.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

45 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

Many virology experts have spoken on this and very clearly instructed that you are supposed to WAIT to vaccinate a population until after everyone gets it at least once, so that you don't cause it to mutate.

There isn't such a thing, get your sources right.

46 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

But no, they couldn't wait could they?

No, they couldn't, many MILLIONS would have died suffocated.

47 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

They had to make the Covid-19 vaccines the quickest-approved vaccines EVER

Yeah, i mean, the world shut down and thousands were dying gasping for air, why the hurry right?

49 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

The fact that some of you are still blind to that shocks me. 

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Yeah, i mean, the world shut down and thousands were dying gasping for air, why the hurry right?

Sure. Instead of advocating for proper sleep, nutrition, and exercise - let's all wear masks that don't actually work, lock down and disrupt everyones lives to "prevent the spread" (that sure worked, didn't it?), and jab ourselves with experimental vaccines we don't know the effects of!

Thats a really healthy and wise course of action, wouldn't you think? 

I'm so glad I never put that stuff in my body.

Edited by VictorB02

Just now, VictorB02 said:

Sure. Instead of advocating for proper sleep, nutrition, and exercise - let's all wear masks that don't actually work, lock down and disrupt everyones lives "to prevent the spread", and jab ourselves with experimental vaccines we don't know the effects of!

Thats a really healthy and wise solution don't you think?

See what I mean?

18 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

See what I mean?

You guys love to sit in your little echo-chambers until someone comes along and challenges you.

Tell me @thepixelmonk, how many times were you informed about the proper fundamentals of sleep, nutrition, and exercise as a way to fight covid? When were you ever told that your natural immunity, and leveraging that, was a good idea in defense of covid?

Let me answer for you: never. Never. They forced the vaccines on us, and told us that if we didn't take them, we would lose our jobs, lose our ability to go to grocery stores, and lose basically all our rights. 

Now, that doesn't raise any alarms for you? 

I mean, I don't even care if you took the vaccine or not. Sure, you did what you thought was right - you took the vaccine with the intention to keep yourself and everyone around you safe. Okay, I can respect that.

But I mean cmon, are you really going to turn a blind eye to how much propaganda there was about this stuff? Are you really gonna act like the vaccines did their job in "stopping the transmission"?

They didn't do shit! Lockdowns didn't do shit! Masks didn't do shit!  The virus still spread! It still mutated! We all still got it! 

Now tell me @thepixelmonk, the next time a virus comes around - you really think the american people are going to be willing to wear a mask, lock down, and take more jabs for months and months on end while our economy gets destroyed again? HELL NO. It will never happen again because it was a complete joke, pushed on us, with NO evidence backing up any of these methods to stop the transmission. And we know that now. 

Thats why it "ended". The people chose to make it end. I remember seeing a "wear your mask sign" in an early 2022 Walmart, and nobody was wearing a mask. Nobody cared. People were sick of the BS and decided it was over. 

-

This is the problem. You are gaslit if you even dare mention facing covid without a vaccine, or critique its effectiveness - much like you guys are doing to me now. 

Edited by VictorB02

34 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

You guys love to sit in your little echo-chambers until someone comes along and challenges you.

Tell me @thepixelmonk, how many times were you informed about the proper fundamentals of sleep, nutrition, and exercise as a way to fight covid? When were you ever told that your natural immunity, and leveraging that, was a good idea in defense of covid?

Let me answer for you: never. Never.

Of course proper diet and exercise will help fight off illness. Literally everybody knows this. Every. Single. Person. I got covid and shook it off like it was nothing. But that's just me because I'm young and have an amazing immune system.

34 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

Now tell me @thepixelmonk, the next time a virus comes around - you really think the american people are going to be willing to wear a mask, lock down, and take more jabs for months and months on end while our economy gets destroyed again? HELL NO.

Literally the exact same thing will happen. The majority of the population will be sensible, and we'll have people like you living under various rocks.

Edited by Sincerity
Removed namecalling

I think we're through with this thread.

Just a reminder: (copy and paste from the guidelines)

#1 Rule: Don't Be A Jerk
Speak to people with respect. Be conscious and kind.

- - - - - - - - - -

Post carefully. This forum has unusually strict moderation. If you misbehave you will be banned swiftly.

Unlike some places on the internet, this forum is strictly moderated to keep it high-quality. Not only do we enforce basic anti-trolling guidelines, we go further to enforce quality of posting. If you repeatedly post low quality stuff, disinformation, or ignorance, you will be banned without warning. What determines "high quality" posting is, of course, subjective. Nevertheless, discriminations must be made to ensure a good community.

Basic guidelines for quality posting:

• No conspiracy theories: Covid hoax, 9/11 inside job, David Icke stuff, reptilians, Pizzagate, QAnnon, pedophilia accusations, the Jewish question, holocaust denial, etc.
  • No right-wing political dogma, talking-points, Trumpism, or denial of basic facts.
  • No race-IQ "science"
  • No "debunking" and debating.
  • No denial of enlightenment, awakening, spirituality, Love, God, or Consciousness. If you believe these things are BS, then this forum is just not for you.
  • Show a level of respect & humility. Demonstrate kindness, friendliness, and compassion towards fellow members.
  • Show a willingness to learn and consider multiple points of view, rather than only pushing your own.
  • Show us that you are doing work, rather than merely engaging in metal-masturbation.
  • Restrain your projections and egoic reactions. If we see you projecting your biases, judgments, misunderstandings, grudges, ignorance, and other issues onto forum members, you will be banned.
  • No wild-eyed ranting and raving, nor posting while drunk or high.

Write using proper English grammar, spelling, and punctuation so that your posts are easy to read and understand. If you we cannot understand your posts, you will be banned.

These are just the bare minimum quality standards expected of everyone on this forum. There are other implicit quality standards which are too subtle to enumerate, but our Mods will be watching you. So watch what you post.

This is not a free-speech zone and we will definitely "censor" and ban you if your presence here drags down the overall quality of the forum.

If we see you repeatedly acting from ego with no self-awareness or ability to restrain yourself, you will be banned.

Edited by Sincerity