Razard86

Many People Who Are Fighting Absolute Solipsism Do Not Even Know What It Is

543 posts in this topic

So if solipism is the case, then all of y'all including myself are in my dream and I will awaken from this experience to realize it was all a dream.  But I do not have an experience of having awoken from this and so IF solipism is how reality works, I have not experienced awakening because I only have direct memory of having woken up from dreams as this person.

So because I do not have direct experience, I have to keep it in the column of being a religion.

MLK's I had a dream; my community college - "What is Your Dream?" Aristotle - studied dreams; Inception - dream within dream; Shutter Island - realize the patient was you; psychological thriller/twist movies

I would be sad if all of y'all are fake as I enjoy having others to be with and get lonely if I am by myself.

7 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

I would be sad if all of y'all are fake as I enjoy having others to be with and get lonely if I am by myself.

Actually, needing others to be a particular or conditional way is the fakery. 

Imagine not being biased towards any particular other. Whatever “other” you perceive, is God.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Actually, needing others to be a particular or conditional way is the fakery. 

Imagine not being biased towards any particular other. Whatever “other” you perceive, is God.

Exactly fake real is all a word game. If everything is God...then it's real, it's just a temporary real, which makes it a lie because it's not absolute. We have always known all human life has a beginning and an end. What do we call that...a story? What is a story? Fiction. So why does it seem real? Pain and suffering. Which is why we need it, we need pain and suffering for limitation to be experienced as real. Without pain and suffering...limitation will be seen for the illusion that it is.

So everyone is real or fake depending on how you look at it. We emphasize the word illusion, to break you out of the materialist paradigm. Then you can see imagination for what it really is....an imagined reality. The fusion of imagination and real. If humans can ever make a virtual reality that has pain and suffering and if you die in that reality your physical body perishes....then they will have accomplished a similar feat....I doubt they want too.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

PPS:

@Water by the River

Going back over this thread, I am starting to miss the delicious banter that Your Moistness, Moshka (may he jest in peace) and myself had going on here. Schnief! 9_9

But it is all good. I can be my own Mariachi band.

Why so serious?

20 hours ago, Razard86 said:

If humans can ever make a virtual reality that has pain and suffering and if you die in that reality your physical body perishes....then they will have accomplished a similar feat....I doubt they want too.

I already experience pain and suffering in virtual reality. I use an app in VR called Horizon Worlds to help expose myself to social situations since I have social anxiety disorder. When I’m unable to speak and then freeze due to the fear of being rejected, that’s when I experience pain and suffering, as well as the missed opportunity for deeper connection with others. 

So fear is imaginary, but it is very real when you are deeply ingrained in it. To overcome fear you need to expose yourself to it again and again, without resorting to behaviors that steer you away from that fear when you’re face-to-face with it.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

I already experience pain and suffering in virtual reality. I use an app in VR called Horizon Worlds to help expose myself to social situations since I have social anxiety disorder. When I’m unable to speak and then freeze due to the fear of being rejected, that’s when I experience pain and suffering, as well as the missed opportunity for deeper connection with others. 

So fear is imaginary, but it is very real when you are deeply ingrained in it. To overcome fear you need to expose yourself to it again and again, without resorting to behaviors that steer you away from that fear when you’re face-to-face with it.

Funny enough we have always known fear is imaginary, because we can remember a past event and experience fear, or think of a future event and experience fear. And cool beans doing the VR training I believe VR training will one day be used in schools as part of the educational learning. But I am talking about a VR that one day will be so powerful you won't be able to distinguish between what is real or not to you and has consequences like the end of your human dream.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

5 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

And cool beans doing the VR training I believe VR training will one day be used in schools as part of the educational learning. But I am talking about a VR that one day will be so powerful you won't be able to distinguish between what is real or not to you and has consequences like the end of your human dream.

Heh, my girl friend uses the term cool beans a lot ^_^

Also, just remember that The Simpsons did it first  :P

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Heh, my girl friend uses the term cool beans a lot ^_^

Also, just remember that The Simpsons did it first  :P

Matt Groeining needs to stop channeling the Universe so well. Simpsons seem to predict everything!!!

@Razard86 You have seriously blown my mind away tonight. Thank you for sharing in the way you do and being patient. Sometimes people just need to catch up, they were busy doing other things and got distracted. Easy to do on a spiritual road.

much love!

On 25/05/2023 at 0:43 PM, Razard86 said:

Oh and to add onto this. 

https://www.actualized.org/insights/actualized-quotes-022

You see this? ^^^ THIS IS HUMAN BULLSHIT BY LEO!!! This is why you need to think for yourself. I gave away all my money last year....ALL OF IT!! I wanted to test if what Jesus said about not having to worry about your survival....was it true!!! And so far what he said is true!!!

https://www.actualized.org/insights/actualized-quotes-036

Read this^^^ this is true!!! When you awaken you need to THINK FOR YOURSELF!! Leo has a fear of being poor, this fear distorts his reality and makes him very afraid. As such he sees people as uncaring....THIS IS BULLSHIT!!! I've tested it out and people as selfish as they are will literally help you out for NOTHING IN RETURN!!! For example after one of my bad trips prior to permanent awakening I was walking around in the cold trying to process it. A random guy walked up to me, gave me a jacket and walked away. 

There are other stories of pure random acts of kindness by complete strangers I have had. So this belief that nobody cares about you and you are all alone out here is HUMAN FEAR BASED BULLSHIT AND IS THE CAUSE OF ALL DISCRIMINATION!!! IT IS UTTER BULLSHIT!! In my own direct experience through all my trips, it has been the COMPLETE OPPOSITE!!! They only appear to be that way but when push comes to shove even the meanest people are willing to help you out!!!

Obviously there are outliers but I have actually noticed that people are MORE GOOD than you realize!!! Remove your fear, and you will see with clarity!!!

the funny thing is reading this topic now, feel very enlightening and about everything I've been coming up with.

Absolutely right on goodness, nothing exist really, we attract what we are deeply and what we really need.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

On 5/11/2023 at 4:25 PM, PepperBlossoms said:

So if solipism is the case, then all of y'all including myself are in my dream and I will awaken from this experience to realize it was all a dream

you are not the creator of the experience but a product of the experience. The self that perceives itself as the center is transitory, reality is something very different, but it is something unimaginable for someone who has not broken the appearance. heavy egos that are interested in spirituality tend toward solipsism, which is a mirror understanding. They understand it exactly backwards. 

Only those who are willing to give themselves generously can open to reality. in short, who are willing to die. It is not usual, the normal thing is to want to inflate yourself to the maximum, and believe yourself to be  god. The bottomless reality is what you really are, but it's not you. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

you are not the creator of the experience but a product of the experience. The self that perceives itself as the center is transitory, reality is something very different, but it is something unimaginable for someone who has not broken the appearance. heavy egos that are interested in spirituality tend toward solipsism, which is a mirror understanding. They understand it exactly backwards. 

Only those who are willing to give themselves generously can open to reality. in short, who are willing to die. It is not usual, the normal thing is to want to inflate yourself to the maximum, and believe yourself to be  god

I see two paths, some who believe to be god, and the ones who deny to be god.

But I hardly understand which one got the real deal.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

4 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

I see two paths, some who believe to be god, and the ones who deny to be god.

But I hardly understand which one got the real deal.

You are god in the sense that what you really are is the infinite reality that exists and manifests, but you are not in the sense that the self that is perceived as the center of experience and that questions whether others exist, It is a transitory creation that dissolves into nothingness. It's very easy to get confused. very difficult to understand the subtle difference, how the experience is created. You have to dissolve yourself totally many times to start to have a glimpse

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

. heavy egos that are interested in spirituality tend toward solipsism, which is a mirror understanding. They understand it exactly backwards. 

Is so funny because is so true in this forum 😂😂😂

41 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Absolute Solipsism says the lack of appearance and appearance are one. So how can their be OTHER? Other is duality. But Absolute Solipsism does not deny that the experience can be felt like an other, but it also reveals that the experience can be felt like one which removes other. Its all inclusive. What cannot be argued against is when you go into DEEP SLEEP everything disappears. There isn't even silence, its so empty its blank. Its a blank out. A gap. Before your first memory of your life there is a blank. 

So where is the other? where is the individual self? They need each other. People don't even know what a self is. A self is not a person. It's an appearance. So if you enter a void with no body, an empty floating void....that void that you see is a SELF. All appearance is SELF because SELF is a constructed appearance. You don't even need visuals. Sound is self, silence is self, anything that is appearing...is SELF. You see? With this definition...there is NO ESCAPE!!! And thus...other disappears into the ALL INCLUSIVE SELF.

This is why it cannot be falsified, hell it doesn't even need verification because it has been your entire experience. Psychedelics cannot negate this because anything you experience by definition is an appearance and thus SELF. You see? This is why ANYBODY that argues against this construction....is just being deluded and dishonest. Now notice...for any other issues they will use logic to tell you are wrong. But they cannot use logic to deny this. Why? Because....it cannot be disproven because it has always been true and will always be true. 

So this is why I love it, its the perfect lie detector. Anybody that argues against this basically lets me see into their being. All their reactions are just reactions against what is true. Now I understand its bitterness, for exploration purposes last night I considered taking on the perspective of it being bad just for its own sake and I felt the pain of that perspective. Then I dropped it because it is pure delusion. If something is true, its true. What is the point of denying it...there is no point. But that's why you can deny it, because there is no point to anything. LOL.

But it does point to something beautiful.....it means since you are the Absolute...you ABSOLUTELY MATTER!!! LOL. If you are NOT HERE, nobody else can be here either. Think about what that actually means? When you die....we all go with you. LOL. And when I say death I just mean when your form dissolves....all form dissolves with it. You don't actually die but the form dissolves.

Edited by Razard86

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Solipsism says: only I exist because I will never be able to leave my experience, if my experience becomes the entire cosmos I will continue to be me, therefore, only I exist, the others do not exist, they are hallucinations within my experience without self-consciousness . This is a construction based on logic. The first is to understand that the self as we are perceiving it is a sensation created by the dual experience in which there is an unappealable difference between me and what is not me. If they hit me with a hammer it hurts, if they hit you, it doesn't hurt. Therefore the self is the center of the experience that thinks and survives and for this it relates to others. Solipsism says that it is all a hallucination created by the self on another higher plane that hides itself to live an adventure. That self is the same dual self only expanded to infinity, and therefore, one. there can be no other. 

What I see as wrong here are two things. The first and most fundamental is that the perceiving self, which is the center, is a temporary construction. the moment there is no more center, there is no more self. It is difficult to maintain this state, extremely fragile because the center pushes to return. It's ego death. In ego death one perceives that reality is an unfathomable well of living existence, this existence is what we are and is impersonal, it is not someone, it is pure intelligence and life that arise from the lack of limits, one could call this god, but it is completely indefinite and impersonal.

This reality is infinite. What infinity means is that the whole and the part are the same, infinite. Inside and outside are the same. When the infinite is limited to one experience, it automatically is all experiences. this is the cosmos. The entire cosmos is contained in this moment now, it is cyclical and it is infinite. Within each cycle are all the cycles, and within each one of them, again all of them. it does not have an end. Others are within you and you are within them, but you, the self, is the limitation of the infinity to this concrete experience. Its is not a playful god who goes on adventures, it is the living infinity in its infinite cycles balancing each other perfectly, like infinite snow crystals that fit together perfectly. The word consciousness implies being aware of something, infinity is not consciousness, it is existence that creates consciousness  by exploding into all the infinite fragments of existence it contains.

Everything, absolutely, is alive, and everything is infinite. To think that the thinking self is the totality is wrong. It contains the totality, but is limited for the experience to exist. In fact, it's a limit, so temporary. When the experience ceases, he will cease.

44 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Solipsism says: only I exist because I will never be able to leave my experience, if my experience becomes the entire cosmos I will continue to be me, therefore, only I exist, the others do not exist, they are hallucinations within my experience without self-consciousness . This is a construction based on logic. The first is to understand that the self as we are perceiving it is a sensation created by the dual experience in which there is an unappealable difference between me and what is not me. If they hit me with a hammer it hurts, if they hit you, it doesn't hurt. Therefore the self is the center of the experience that thinks and survives and for this it relates to others. Solipsism says that it is all a hallucination created by the self on another higher plane that hides itself to live an adventure. That self is the same dual self only expanded to infinity, and therefore, one. there can be no other. 

What I see as wrong here are two things. The first and most fundamental is that the perceiving self, which is the center, is a temporary construction. the moment there is no more center, there is no more self. It is difficult to maintain this state, extremely fragile because the center pushes to return. It's ego death. In ego death one perceives that reality is an unfathomable well of living existence, this existence is what we are and is impersonal, it is not someone, it is pure intelligence and life that arise from the lack of limits, one could call this god, but it is completely indefinite and impersonal.

You literally are arguing Absolute Solipsism while agreeing with it. Absolute Solipsism says THE SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION. All the things you said...IT SAYS. That's the point. You are arguing against something you agree with because you want to keep it vague. 

Absolute Solipsism says THERE IS ONLY EXPERIENCE. EXPERIENCE CANNOT BE DIVIDED!! Hell you can go further with Absolute Solipsism and say screw the word impersonal. We will just say is. IS cannot be divided. It just is.

IS does not have OTHER to Is. Because there is only IS. As such, there can never be division. That IS is sentient, and alive and eternal. As such it always IS whether it is aware that it is or NOT. So there can be NO OTHER TO THE IS.

You see? No matter what you say, no matter what twists and turns and leaps of logic there is always a SINGULAR IS.

This is why I said you are dishonest. You agree with me and then lie and say you don't.

In fact that is perfection of the design of truth. Because Absolutely Solipsism is Absolutely true you can agree to disagree and actually be in agreement. So you actually agree with me and can DELUDE yourself that you don't BECAUSE ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM IS SO TRUE even your disagreement IS AN AGREEMENT. 

Sorry you cannot escape no matter how hard you try. Even your lack of logic can't get you free. YOU ARE SO FREE YOU ARE TRAPPED!!! LOL!!!! So funny!!!

Edited by Razard86

23 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You literally are arguing Absolute Solipsism while agreeing with it. Absolute Solipsism says THE SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION. All the things you said...IT SAYS. That's the point. You are arguing against something you agree with because you want to keep it vague. 

I watched the video on solipsism and what was said was that I am creating the others who appear in my experience and that they do not have consciousness, only I do. I am creating Leo to awaken, but Leo has no consciousness of his own, he is an image without real existence.

If you ask Leo how he knows this, he will tell you that it cannot be proven that others exist and that you have to wake up to understand it.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

I watched the video on solipsism and what was said was that I am creating the others who appear in my experience and that they do not have consciousness, only I do. I am creating Leo to awaken, but Leo has no consciousness of his own, he is an image without real existence.

If you ask Leo how he knows this, he will tell you that it cannot be proven that others exist and that you have to wake up to understand it.

That's not what it is saying. He says that to break you out of your attachment to other. You do not understand that the EGO IS DESIGNED TO MAINTAIN OTHER!!! Are you getting it? Your ego is literally designed to maintain other. Your ego needs other, if it doesn't have other...it cannot exist. This is the secret!!! That's why he worded it like this. It's not that Leo doesn't have a consciousness of his own like he is some dead entity (although you can view him that way and it can be true for you in your experience) it's that Leo's consciousness is YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS because there is no unique ownership of consciousness. The only uniqueness of consciousness is its expression. But for something to exist it MUST be consciousness because consciousness is all that is.

But since you are absolute, if Leo is not in your consciousness he doesn't exist the same way if right now your human body doesn't exist in your consciousness it doesn't exist. You can IMAGINE it exists somewhere else no different than you can imagine Leo exists somewhere but that wouldn't actually be true in your experience. You see? You need to hold other to the same standard you would hold your human character. If your memories of your human life disappeared and the body disappeared does your character exist? No. If your memory of your character still existed but their physical body does not exist does your character still exist? Yes as a memory. Well the same is true of other when they are not within your experience. 

See? Just hold them to the same standard you would hold your individual character.

Edited by Razard86