Razard86

Many People Who Are Fighting Absolute Solipsism Do Not Even Know What It Is

543 posts in this topic

I love a bit of insanity.. 😀 people are already used to my being a trippy hippy, nut job. 

that part in Leo’s video when he says I created all his orgasms? Oh boy. Lightbulb moment, 😂

Edited by Merkabah Star

23 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Of course, there's been yoguis buried underground for weeks meditating.

The rules are imaginary! @Razard86

Yeah but if it happens to you...it blows your mind. It happened to me last night (it comes and it goes) I was watching something and got so engrossed my awareness on my body left and was focused on what I was watching then slowly I realized....I wasn't breathing, once I became aware I wasn't breathing my internal reaction was like this again? Okay Okay I know I'm dead but come on...this shit is weird!!!

Then fear crept it and I slowly started breathing, then I was like it's funny how it happened on its own and if I get afraid...things go back to normal. This is why I said, anyone can awaken. "I" didn't awaken, cause my human self is just something being done. Basically all of existence is just a process. And how you gain the illusion of more control, is becoming more aware of how that process is doing what it is doing. 

You can also communicate with that process, because that process which is being loves you unconditionally because it is YOU. Notice how Infinity accomplishes what it accomplishes? It is impossible for infinity to NOT be you, but it is POSSIBLE if it tricks itself and hides itself from itself. This is why only you can awaken....nothing else can awaken you but you. So if you are not awake, it's because you are too afraid of it. You are afraid to accept what you are. 

I mean literally you could close your eyes and say can you awaken me? And please be as gentle as possible? And if you surrender and trust the process...it will happen. I'm not joking. You only don't awaken because you don't trust yourself and how can you love anything if you don't trust? Love is a free fall, a reckless abandon!!!! Faith, Arrogance, Love, Bravery/Courage, they are all the same!!! It is the ability to be strong when facing the unknown.

You are that which is unknown until it is known. You are an unknown that is a process of discovering what is known. You have been doing it your entire life and you are doing it right now. We are just saying this entire process...is YOU. So...do you TRUST/LOVE yourself to awaken? To help you with this process go META. If you became aware that you created your character and you wanted to be as gentle as possible to help it awaken wouldn't you do it? Remember....if you and the character are ONE, your character's desires are your desires and your character's fears are your fears. Do you really believe you would make a character for the express purpose of torturing it? Really think about this.

Remember...it is YOU!!!! How you feel about yourself is how it feels the only difference is....it isn't bound by your perspective. Once I realized that God was me and I knew I loved my human self absolutely, then I knew I could trust God absolutely because my love for my self is absolute, and absolute love= GOD.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 16/11/2023 at 4:04 AM, Merkabah Star said:

These are quotes from Leo’s brilliant video which really resonate.

"There's only one entity in the universe that can awaken, which is yourself. You invented characters in the dream that have awoken as examples for you to awaken."

The design of reality, where the mind creates a dream-like world of self and others, is an elegant and intelligent design that raises profound questions about the nature of existence.

Realizing solipsism leads to the realization of God, love, infinite intelligence, goodness, perfection, eternity, omniscience, and immortality, as they are all interconnected within the dream of consciousness.

The realization that the death of everyone, including yourself, is a construction of your own mind leads to immortality.

I found a summary of his video. https://eightify.app/summary/personal-development-and-mindset/existence-and-solipsism-actualized-org-leo-gura

The quote about theres only one entity in the universe that can awwken is you is part of the deleted solipsism video. Its great.

On 11/16/2023 at 5:39 AM, Javfly33 said:

The rules are imaginary!

Yet also have real life consequences.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 16/11/2023 at 8:04 AM, Merkabah Star said:

There's only one entity in the universe

Limited

You invented characters in the dream that have awoken as examples for you to awaken."

Invented 

Realizing solipsism leads to the realization of God, love, infinite intelligence, goodness, perfection, eternity, omniscience, and immortality,

You don't need the solipsism for that. Reality is infinite, you are the universe, but within you there are infinite universes. and within it, infinite universes. That's what infinity means. They are all the same, infinite, the infinite is always the same but exists infinitely. Every person you see is an infinite universe that contains the infinite. and all the infinite, in its unimaginable infinity, is synchronized in a perfect, exact way. It is more than the mind can even intuit. You can only realize the nature of infinity, but its perfect structure is unfathomable, it is infinite. Solipsism is a finite perspective, so impossible. Finite isn't real, since infinity is.

5 hours ago, De Sade said:

The quote about theres only one entity in the universe that can awwken is you is part of the deleted solipsism video. Its great.

Yeah that’s a juicey one. Those quotes were from someone who did a summary of his video, the original one then. 

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Limited

Invented 

You don't need the solipsism for that. Reality is infinite, you are the universe, but within you there are infinite universes. and within it, infinite universes. That's what infinity means. They are all the same, infinite, the infinite is always the same but exists infinitely. Every person you see is an infinite universe that contains the infinite. and all the infinite, in its unimaginable infinity, is synchronized in a perfect, exact way. It is more than the mind can even intuit. You can only realize the nature of infinity, but its perfect structure is unfathomable, it is infinite. Solipsism is a finite perspective, so impossible. Finite isn't real, since infinity is.

You say some amazing things on this forum. You do have a good grasp on spirituality in lots of ways. 

are you a big meditator? You know when you are in the stillness in the meditation, when you calm all the voices in your head and noise outside? In that stillness is where you need to be. 

18 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

are you a big meditator? You know when you are in the stillness in the meditation, when you calm all the voices in your head and noise outside? In that stillness is where you need to be. 

Yeah, I meditate and try to be in a state of silence and openness all the time. Of course it's not easy, the inertias are powerful, but working in it. I try to look deep inside myself, because I know what I'm looking for is there. reality, life, the unlimited. I realized many times, so now it's like uncomplete don't realize it. It is a work in which you have to be discerning, since you have to see what limits you, where the obstacle is. I see those ideas that I mentioned above as obstacles

Edited by Breakingthewall

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

9 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

19 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

When I wrote that, I haven't realized what is the self. The first time I dropped the self completely was in July of this year if I remember correctly. Since then that has been my goal in spirituality. I read what I wrote half a year ago and I see the lack of understanding of what the self is and how it frames reality. It is essential to be able to dissolve it completely to begin to understand, and even so, any understanding must be taken with a grain of salt.

but there is one authentic and undoubtable thing: the opening to total infinity in absence of the self. This is what spirituality is about, the rest are just ideas that arise later

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What do you mean?

To that stillness when you meditate? Does it take 5 minutes or three breathes to be in it? 

when I used to meditate a lot I would sometimes set an intention of where I wanted it to go beforehand. 

you should set an intention next time you want to meditate, that you want to experience what a one mind is. Even if you just imagine it when you get to that stillness, that your mind is in all the other people’s minds too and it’s actually all One mind. And that’s all. 

in that stillness, that’s your ticket to awakening properly. Blocking out the ego, by quietening all the noise, is you being in control. Get firm in that power, that’s where you are the boss. When you are not in that space, the ego controls you. 

im sure you understand all that anyway. Awakening is simple, that’s why the less complications the easier it is. 

2 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

you should set an intention next time you want to meditate, that you want to experience what a one mind is. Even if you just imagine it when you get to that stillness, that your mind is in all the other people’s minds too and it’s actually all One mind. And that’s all. 

For me it is always the same intention, I want to open the now, let go of the self and let the absolute total infinity manifest. It is a difficult game, since the self wants to let go of the self. I get it with a little LSD, a little weed, 5meo, and lately, twice while sober. It is the unimaginable, the total glory that reality is. once it closes, you can't even think about it, only remember that there was that opening, but not reproduce it, since you are back in the limited frequency.

The objective is that openness, that is spirituality. To achieve this in a stable way, beyond a few seconds, I would say that a very deep understanding of what being human is is necessary. It's an interesting game .

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

For me it is always the same intention, I want to open the now, let go of the self and let the absolute total infinity manifest. It is a difficult game, since the self wants to let go of the self. I get it with a little LSD, a little weed, 5meo, and lately, twice while sober. It is the unimaginable, the total glory that reality is. once it closes, you can't even think about it, only remember that there was that opening, but not reproduce it, since you are back in the limited frequency.

The objective is that openness, that is spirituality. To achieve this in a stable way, beyond a few seconds, I would say that a very deep understanding of what being human is is necessary. It's an interesting game .

It is an interesting game. 😀 its a total head fuck.. 

Edited by Merkabah Star

This is what God is up to. 

wants to experience everything.

6 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

It is an interesting game. 😀 its a total head fuck.. 

Yeah, it's pure life, be naked in the existence. The real thing. Let's see where are we going to arrive, impossible to know. There is no map for this

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

This is what God is up to. 

wants to experience everything.

What do you mean ?

1 hour ago, De Sade said:

What do you mean ?

Think about it. ^^^