Razard86

Many People Who Are Fighting Absolute Solipsism Do Not Even Know What It Is

543 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

If your memories of your human life disappeared and the body disappeared does your character exist? No. If your memory of your character still existed but their physical body does not exist does your character still exist? Yes as a memory. Well the same is true of other when they are not within your experience. 

Can you explain how having amnesia, dementia or Alzheimer's relate with this. I've suspected that the loss of memory in an individual has something to do with how Reality actually is and how the making up of stories and clinging to them and the storing of memories is so deep that it has to be constructed because Reality itself is void of stories . Somehow I see a lot of the things we call disabled in people or even some of the mental issues we call diseases are somehow related to the true nature of how Reality actually is, like the blind, the deaf etc...all that...we need eyes and ears to see and hear because there's actually nothing out there to see or hear. Nothing out there at all.

Hope you understand where I'm going with this because I'm kinda all over the place with what I'm asking but you're smart enough to figure it out.

Edited by Princess Arabia

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Can you explain how having amnesia, dementia or Alzheimer's relate with this. I've suspected that the loss of memory in an individual has something to do with how Reality actually is and how the making up of stories and clinging to them and the storing of memories is so deep that it has to be constructed because Reality itself is void of stories . Somehow I see a lot of the things we call disabled in people or even some of the mental issues we call diseases are somehow related to the true nature of how Reality actually is, like the blind, the deaf etc...all that...we need eyes and ears to see and hear because there's actually nothing there to see or hear.

Hope you understand where I'm going with this because I'm kinda all over the place with what I'm asking but you're smart enough to figure it out.

Lol I am....but I'd rather you do it. But yes once you understand what's going on it actually gives you a leg up over all the experts. How so? You can study what they know and then use your current understanding of reality to go further than them. Because their study will always be limited by their assumptions. Talking on the phone for example is actually telepathy. Really sit down and think about what that means. 

Consider the types of technological feats we could have if that one known truth was understood by today's scientists.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

You do not understand that the EGO IS DESIGNED TO MAINTAIN OTHER!!!

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I understand that the human ego is built from the interaction with the others, so without the others, the ego dissapears 

That's why he worded it like this. It's not that Leo doesn't have a consciousness of his own like he is some dead entity (although you can view him that way and it can be true for you in your experience) it's that Leo's consciousness is YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS

Its you interpretation, but that's not what the video says. If it were what you say, it would not have been anything controversial or new, it would have been what traditional spirituality says. the solipsism of actualized is not that. It's that the people you talk to have been created by you to wake up, or for whatever, but they don't really exist. That is, they are empty images without their own experience. If the video said: as far as you are concerned only you have experience. People would say: ak, ok. Yawn.

You say that it's a Leo's strategy to move our mind. If it's so, ok, good job . Interesting and useful spiritual exercise

Edited by Breakingthewall

Show me a solipsist bodybuilder or ultramarathonist then I'll be serious about solipsism.

Absolute Solipsism is based on all things being just one thing aka GOD.

But I think it is wrong because "being one" is another concept.

We can't conceptualize truth.

Just stop it :D 

I was resistant to understanding  it too. Felt confusing and muddled my brain. But then last night after trying for four other nights to process and read it I had a breakthrough with it. I’m not fully there yet, but it was a huge healing and release. It’s a powerful healing  when you start to open to it and get it. The block is coming from yourself. I was thinking in my mind that razard is the one who is distracted. So I’m not surprised by the somewhat retarded posts on here. 

if you don’t get it and don’t have genuine questions to ask, shut the fuck up. Have some respect for the OP, he doesn’t have to be here dealing with juvenile bullshit. It’s not like he is paid. Start a debate thread about it, that isn’t on this thread. 

Consciousness 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Have just screen shot all of razards posts in this thread, I would so buy this book. 🤡 I don’t want to wade through that swamp again. Lol

I just read on the other thread that it is a button to awakening. And it so is. What a blessing. It’s so obvious and logical, I’m not sure why others aren’t getting it after giving it some time? I am a bit shocked at the stories I was telling myself. This is an amazing tool. It’s a gift. 

Instead of people denying it, you need to really give it some effort, and sit with it. Be open to it. Just read a few lines in the OP, don’t overload yourself.  Let the dream fall away as you imagine absolute solipsism. It’s simple. The walls literally fall away.

this is like trying to meditate for this first time. It’s fucking hard. But with practice and effort and you have to really let go, you can get there. Do you really think he would be going on about it to this extent if he didn’t think it was something you could use to awaken to? You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink. 

my initial issue was the wording of solipsism. It is off putting. Oneness and zero point is where I knew I was opening to, so they are the same thing? 

Really brilliant stuff you have written in reply to people. I’m just going to read and absorb all this for a few days and listen to the Leo videos on it, as I was doing today too. Thank you!

With my perception of oneness and zero point and opening to it I think it was more of a fluffy awakening moment, with lots of rainbows. So maybe the wording of absolute solipsism is a bit more powerful.

9 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

With my perception of oneness and zero point and opening to it I think it was more of a fluffy awakening moment, with lots of rainbows. So maybe the wording of absolute solipsism is a bit more powerful.

I use the word, and the focus on other, because your ego's JOB is to prevent you from awakening. This is purposeful. You are NOT supposed to awaken earlier than you are ready for. But the ego tries to sneak in without having to face truth. The ego's whole existence is about lying, cheating, and manipulating to get what it wants and it tries to do it with awakening.

So full awakening is designed that to fully do it the ego needs to be released. But the thing I think hilarious is, the ego literally creates duality, it creates other...so what do you think has to go? So anybody no matter how convincing they try to be that tells you that other is different than you... is dishonest. 

Other IS DUALITY. Literally I mean its called other. Notice how they cannot come up with a logical debate. This proves that the ego never cared about logic, all the ego cares about is getting what it wants. This is why if you do not drop your ego you cannot actually be truly loving or honest. You will always be trying some way to control others for your own purposes. 

Even worse, you can't actually see life clearly because the ego is NOT DESIGNED to see life clearly it is designed to see how life can SERVE IT. The ego is both the tyrant and the victim. Tyrant says obviously I should be in charge, victim says why is everyone always trying to control me. So notice if its not in control that is bad, and if something is controlling it that is bad too. It also doesn't want to take responsibility for anything either. You see the shit? The ego is the funniest thing, all designed for God to test itself on whether it wants to be honest and truthful, or whether it just wants to lie and cheat.

I see the ego's schemes clearly it likes to be subtle. Ego will even start questioning the existence of Good, it will start saying things like oh there is no good or bad only neutral. Which just shows again how the ego is blind. Basically life is designed in such a way that you can take ANY PERSPECTIVE and it will SEEM TRUE, but if you intentions are in a way shape or form to control life for YOUR OWN PURPOSES you WILL FALL INTO DELUSION.

THIS IS WHY, life is ABSOLUTELY GOOD. It's not neutral like some would tell you, or bad, it is designed to punish those who are liars and cheaters. Now notice this...God isn't punishing anybody, God loves everything equally, so what does the punishing? EGO!!! The Ego loves to lie cheat and manipulate, it also loves to judge, take revenge/punish. The ego=Hell and God=heaven. 

You get it? If you are egotistical, you will be lost and confused, you will be ignorant, and you will condemn yourself to hell, and eventually after torturing yourself long enough you will ALLOW GOD to wake you up. You will ask for forgiveness and God will be like....there is nothing to forgive. Then you will know what TRUE LOVE IS, WHAT TRUTH IS, and now you can share that with others.

You see this shit? God is a got damn romantic. You know how women be like AHHHHH that's so sweet. That's GOD!!! But you gotta come to that. God is the sweetest, most kind innocent thing, but when you give God an ego, God is SATAN HIMSELF!!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

When I got it last night, I opened to it and the walls fell away then I laid back in bed and just this massive release came out of my chest area, I’ve been processing it out all day and night today (it’s night in my Timezone now) and I was thinking it was an ego death of some sort. Cause before I got it last night my ego wanted me to tell you that you are distracted and wrong in general. Lol. So no wonder people react to you. Their egos can see you a mile off and boy are they angry. 

17 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

When I got it last night, I opened to it and the walls fell away then I laid back in bed and just this massive release came out of my chest area, I’ve been processing it out all day and night today (it’s night in my Timezone now) and I was thinking it was an ego death of some sort. Cause before I got it last night my ego wanted me to tell you that you are distracted and wrong in general. Lol. So no wonder people react to you. Their egos can see you a mile off and boy are they angry. 

Isn't it hilarious? Watch this. Me and you know how brilliant Elon Musk is right? Well Elon Musk won't find out till death what is exactly going on....because of how life is designed.

^^^^This lets you know God is not a respecter of persons. To discover God you have to be Godly. This means be truthful and honest no matter what, and be loving no matter what. Love and truth are equal to each other. The worse thing is, humanity knows what the answer is, they just don't feel like being it because the question always is....what's in it for me? What do I get if I am honest and truthful and loving? HAHAHHA

That's the joke!!! You get the meaning of life, you understand what love and truth is, and you discover God and that you and God are one!!! But notice even when you tell an ego this....they turn away. So yeah we just have to wait for humanity to surrender to Love and Truth however long that takes.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I use the word, and the focus on other, because your ego's JOB is to prevent you from awakening. This is purposeful. You are NOT supposed to awaken earlier than you are ready for. But the ego tries to sneak in without having to face truth. The ego's whole existence is about lying, cheating, and manipulating to get what it wants and it tries to do it with awakening.

So full awakening is designed that to fully do it the ego needs to be released. But the thing I think hilarious is, the ego literally creates duality, it creates other...so what do you think has to go? So anybody no matter how convincing they try to be that tells you that other is different than you... is dishonest. 

Other IS DUALITY. Literally I mean its called other. Notice how they cannot come up with a logical debate. This proves that the ego never cared about logic, all the ego cares about is getting what it wants. This is why if you do not drop your ego you cannot actually be truly loving or honest. You will always be trying some way to control others for your own purposes. 

Even worse, you can't actually see life clearly because the ego is NOT DESIGNED to see life clearly it is designed to see how life can SERVE IT. The ego is both the tyrant and the victim. Tyrant says obviously I should be in charge, victim says why is everyone always trying to control me. So notice if its not in control that is bad, and if something is controlling it that is bad too. It also doesn't want to take responsibility for anything either. You see the shit? The ego is the funniest thing, all designed for God to test itself on whether it wants to be honest and truthful, or whether it just wants to lie and cheat.

I see the ego's schemes clearly it likes to be subtle. Ego will even start questioning the existence of Good, it will start saying things like oh there is no good or bad only neutral. Which just shows again how the ego is blind. Basically life is designed in such a way that you can take ANY PERSPECTIVE and it will SEEM TRUE, but if you intentions are in a way shape or form to control life for YOUR OWN PURPOSES you WILL FALL INTO DELUSION.

THIS IS WHY, life is ABSOLUTELY GOOD. It's not neutral like some would tell you, or bad, it is designed to punish those who are liars and cheaters. Now notice this...God isn't punishing anybody, God loves everything equally, so what does the punishing? EGO!!! The Ego loves to lie cheat and manipulate, it also loves to judge, take revenge/punish. The ego=Hell and God=heaven. 

You get it? If you are egotistical, you will be lost and confused, you will be ignorant, and you will condemn yourself to hell, and eventually after torturing yourself long enough you will ALLOW GOD to wake you up. You will ask for forgiveness and God will be like....there is nothing to forgive. Then you will know what TRUE LOVE IS, WHAT TRUTH IS, and now you can share that with others.

You see this shit? God is a got damn romantic. You know how women be like AHHHHH that's so sweet. That's GOD!!! But you gotta come to that. God is the sweetest, most kind innocent thing, but when you give God an ego, God is SATAN HIMSELF!!!

Great post you definitely good in this meta game about meta stories and perspectives/ego dynamics. All seems to be very true from this point of view. But maybe I m dreaming also ideas about ideas and how ego is functioning and working and I convinced myself others need to be aware of how enlightenment really work !! 

Or maybe it's true. 

Hail Satan brother may the Lord bless us from his eternal light forever 🔥

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

19 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

Absolute Solipsism is based on all things being just one thing aka GOD.

But I think it is wrong because "being one" is another concept.

We can't conceptualize truth.

Just stop it :D 

It's not conceptual

It's experiential realization

17 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

It's not conceptual

It's experiential realization

What he doesn't realize is duality isn't a concept for him, duality is his lived experience. This is why you cannot use the conceptualization argument. Go tell the world that duality is a concept and they will laugh. Because duality is true for them in their experience.

You cannot separate concept and experience, because concept is the filter of experience. You also can separate it, but first you must separate what is concept to remove the filter and THEN the realization will happen. This is why the moment someone uses the concept argument, by default they reveal themselves.

One day you can reach a state of consciousness where you realize you don't even need to breathe to exist in a human body. Shit is funny as fuck, You are like I know I'm God...but isn't that against the rules? LOL.

One day you can reach a state of consciousness where you realize you don't even need to breathe to exist in a human body. Shit is funny as fuck, You are like I know I'm God...but isn't that against the rules? LOL.

At this point I wouldn’t doubt it at all. 

so the dream is now your own tv show, I was thinking today when I was eating lunch that I’m going to call it “the show”.. 🤡

These are quotes from Leo’s brilliant video which really resonate.

"There's only one entity in the universe that can awaken, which is yourself. You invented characters in the dream that have awoken as examples for you to awaken."

The design of reality, where the mind creates a dream-like world of self and others, is an elegant and intelligent design that raises profound questions about the nature of existence.

Realizing solipsism leads to the realization of God, love, infinite intelligence, goodness, perfection, eternity, omniscience, and immortality, as they are all interconnected within the dream of consciousness.

The realization that the death of everyone, including yourself, is a construction of your own mind leads to immortality.

I found a summary of his video. https://eightify.app/summary/personal-development-and-mindset/existence-and-solipsism-actualized-org-leo-gura

3 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

These are quotes from Leo’s brilliant video which really resonate.

"There's only one entity in the universe that can awaken, which is yourself. You invented characters in the dream that have awoken as examples for you to awaken."

The design of reality, where the mind creates a dream-like world of self and others, is an elegant and intelligent design that raises profound questions about the nature of existence.

Realizing solipsism leads to the realization of God, love, infinite intelligence, goodness, perfection, eternity, omniscience, and immortality, as they are all interconnected within the dream of consciousness.

The realization that the death of everyone, including yourself, is a construction of your own mind leads to immortality.

I found a summary of his video. https://eightify.app/summary/personal-development-and-mindset/existence-and-solipsism-actualized-org-leo-gura

This path if you are ready for it strap yourself in. From the ego's perspective....you are walking the path of insanity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_madness

https://theimaginativeconservative.org/2016/10/praise-divine-madness-christopher-morrissey.html

^^^Good luck. If you keep your eyes open, everything points to the one truth that is you. The true you =lack of appearance, indivisible, it exists...without existing. LOL. 

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Of course, there's been yoguis buried underground for weeks meditating.

The rules are imaginary! @Razard86