StarStruck

Resentment againt women who desire succesful men

80 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Intraplanetary said:

Just make sure you manage your expectations of what you gonna get. So that blame to women could be avoided.

On the other hand, you may be lucky so I would say do it, but avoid blame and resentment if you also not successful with getting attention.

The point is to see women for who they really are. This is where the real vetting happens for men, I'd say. 

This is where you learn to filter out the women who only want you for your money. The point of doing this is to 'manage our expectations' once we are successful! It is very important to figure out the type of woman who will love you for who you are. And, you do that when you're broke! Not when you're successful. 

You look at their filters, you see how patriarchal vs how feminist they are and you figure out the right system for yourself in the relationship. The thing with a lot of feminist women is that they don't want to fit in the gender-box that the patriarchy sets for them but they want to put men in their gender-box. You see the ugly parts about dealing with women and this puts a lot of things into perspective. 

The reality is that this relationship will set the foundation for your future. In the future, if something happens to your success, this relationship will make or break your life. If you're with a 'hypergamous' woman, she will divorce you, fuck you over even more and then go find someone else. But, if you're with someone who has the right values and who you're genuinely compatible with, she will stick with you and the two of you will survive it. The point being, you figure this out before even running in the rat-race and building your SMV. So that you know why you're doing it at all! 

31 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

The point is to see women for who they really are. This is where the real vetting happens for men, I'd say. 

This is where you learn to filter out the women who only want you for your money. The point of doing this is to 'manage our expectations' once we are successful! It is very important to figure out the type of woman who will love you for who you are. And, you do that when you're broke! Not when you're successful. 

You look at their filters, you see how patriarchal vs how feminist they are and you figure out the right system for yourself in the relationship. The thing with a lot of feminist women is that they don't want to fit in the gender-box that the patriarchy sets for them but they want to put men in their gender-box. You see the ugly parts about dealing with women and this puts a lot of things into perspective. 

The reality is that this relationship will set the foundation for your future. In the future, if something happens to your success, this relationship will make or break your life. If you're with a 'hypergamous' woman, she will divorce you, fuck you over even more and then go find someone else. But, if you're with someone who has the right values and who you're genuinely compatible with, she will stick with you and the two of you will survive it. The point being, you figure this out before even running in the rat-race and building your SMV. So that you know why you're doing it at all! 

You have to use their game against them. If they want to fuck you over, you have to one up them and fuck them over before them or not put yourself in a position like a marriage where they have an advantage to fuck you over. Game is just like chess.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Direct experience is KING and ALWAYS will be.

If you think how many times these things that the red pill community talks about that woman do to man happened to you?

Ask yourself: did it happened to me?

I see a lot of young guys reading this amazing histories (a lot of them FALSE) on Reddit and being angry at woman, going their own way.

It’s insane to me because what happens in Reddit is not the same when I go out clubbing or doing cold approach. 

There’s a LOT of good woman out there.

Men on this forum, watch out your rabbit holes. It can destroy or empower yourself!

Love you all ❤️

Edited by CARDOZZO

59 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

You have to use their game against them. If they want to fuck you over, you have to one up them and fuck them over before them or not put yourself in a position like a marriage where they have an advantage to fuck you over. Game is just like chess.

No sir, we're not here to take revenge. We're here to protect ourselves, and preferably others. 

The world is crappy enough as it is. My request to you is to make it better, not worse. Be in reality but don't let it change you. 

13 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

No sir, we're not here to take revenge. We're here to protect ourselves, and preferably others. 

The world is crappy enough as it is. My request to you is to make it better, not worse. Be in reality but don't let it change you. 

My proposition is not to make it worse. It is to have a good defense. I don’t know why anybody would be against men defending themselves. There would be sinister motives behind somebody saying that. 

In Tate we trust

11 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

My proposition is not to make it worse. It is to have a good defense. I don’t know why anybody would be against men defending themselves. There would be sinister motives behind somebody saying that. 

When you talked about 'turning their game on their head and fucking them over', that's how it came across. If I misunderstood what you're saying, my apologies. 

The way to defend yourself, to my eyes, would be to directly reject them and to look for women who are truly feminine and loving. The hypergamous women are running in a rat-race. Which is masculine. You want a woman who is genuinely receptive to your love. Who is feminine. Who will accept the good, bad and ugly aspects of you. 

Stop wasting your time with transactional women. Look to accept their good, bad and ugly aspects yourself too. And, don't listen to redpillers telling you that 'hypergamy is fundamental to femininity/what it means to be a woman'. It's not. This capitalistic reality has conditioned them to be like this. I repeat, it's not their fault that they are like this, this is not who they fundamentally are. 

Edited by mr_engineer

2 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

When you talked about 'turning their game on their head and fucking them over', that's how it came across. If I misunderstood what you're saying, my apologies. 

The way to defend yourself, to my eyes, would be to directly reject them and to look for women who are truly feminine and loving. The hypergamous women are running in a rat-race. Which is masculine. You want a woman who is genuinely receptive to your love. Who is feminine. Who will accept the good, bad and ugly aspects of you. 

Stop wasting your time with transactional women. Look to accept their good, bad and ugly aspects yourself too. And, don't listen to redpillers telling you that 'hypergamy is fundamental to femininity/what it means to be a woman'. It's not. This capitalistic reality has conditioned them to be like this. I repeat, it's not their fault that they are like this, this is not who they fundamentally are. 

Most casual dating is transactional and there is no deep love involved. Who are you to tell me I shouldn’t do any casual dating? :S

I’m not out here to find a wife. I’m trying to get on my top game. You seem like you never gamed in your life but I could be wrong. 

Most human interaction is transactional so it is good to learn this “game”. There is nothing wrong with guys learning game, getting theirs and learning transactional side of things to get a good deal out of life. 

If you want to stay naive and just settle down with a wife without learning  the game that is on you but I wouldn’t want to put myself in such harms way and be depended on a female. I rather learn fishing. 

In Tate we trust

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Most casual dating is transactional and there is no deep love involved. Who are you to tell me I shouldn’t do any casual dating? :S

I’m not out here to find a wife. I’m trying to get on my top game. You seem like you never gamed in your life but I could be wrong. 

Most human interaction is transactional so it is good to learn this “game”. There is nothing wrong with guys learning game, getting theirs and learning transactional side of things to get a good deal out of life. 

If you want to stay naive and just settle down with a wife without learning  the game that is on you but I wouldn’t want to put myself in such harms way and be depended on a female. I rather learn fishing. 

The thing a relationship brings is daily communication and deep interactions with a woman. That has to account for some kind of useful training? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

16 hours ago, StarStruck said:

True, I'm thinking too much.

I totally get it because I fall for the same tricks within my own mind.

I wish I had some better advice for you! Action is the only thing that pulls me out of anxious thought loops 

Best wishes <3

11 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Casual dating is how you end up resenting the opposite sex. This is true for both sexes. Because you run into transactional people who also want something casual. And, there's always someone more attractive than you. If women keep dumping you for the more attractive guy, you will end up resenting them. This is why my advice is to get out of this cycle, this rat-race for more pussy. 

You don't come across as the type of guy who is naturally cold and ruthless and narcissistic. You have feelings in you. And those feelings get hurt when women act transactionally towards you. 

If this is who you are, the authentic thing to do is to set a goal to have a long-term relationship and to make that the point of your 'game'. And, to 'game' only with compatible women. 

Keep your mind open to the possibility that your goals aren't reflecting your true desires. 

Yeah, of course, nothing wrong with it. I'm not telling you to stop learning game. I'm telling you to stop dealing with the wrong women. The women who only look at the transaction and who aren't feminine, who aren't loving human beings. The women who will treat you as disposable objects. If this hurts your feelings, don't deal with such women. 

You will learn the wrong ways of relating if you deal with low-quality women. And this could drive away compatible women. This is something to watch out for, if you're only going to set casual sex as a goal. 

If you have any feelings and emotions in you, this is the wrong approach. This is emotionally neglectful towards yourself and others. You're trying to 'not depend on women', you're going in a narcissistic direction even though it's not authentic to you. 

On 5/20/2023 at 9:24 PM, Leo Gura said:

If I was a woman, why would I date a broke ass man? What self-respecting woman does that?

It is NOT too much to ask for a man to be relatively successful.

On 5/20/2023 at 9:31 PM, Leo Gura said:

That's actually the wrong framing.

A spiritual woman would have too much self-respect to sleep with a guy who doesn't have his shit together. It's not about materialism. It's about having your shit together.

What if they are a firefighter or a teacher? Do they not deserve to have a partner? 

You can have your shit together without making much money.

@Leo Gura I actually have a girl at work who is in a relationship with a firefighter. Sure, he is not making tonns of money, lives a regular life, has a mortgage (which they are paying off together), but so what? They still seem to have a nice relationship and he sounds like a pretty masculine guy who has got his "shit" together.

And I think it's ridiculous to say that she is is only with him because she has no self-respect or something like that.

I actually think that what you are saying is about materialism and you living in America which tends to be very "money" oriented like that.

"Coincidetally", she grew up in a small town outside of the city. With both of her parents working regular "9 to 5" jobs in addition to a side hustle of having a small fruit farm to make a living. So it makes sense that she would be much less money focused than you are, and it has nothing to do with her self-esteem, and more so with values and worldviews that she got while growing up.

And who is to say that her views on relationships are worse than yours?

Edited by Something Funny

6 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

I actually think that what you are saying is about materialism 

no it's about drive , it's about power

On 20/05/2023 at 6:43 PM, StarStruck said:

So recently I made some success in my personal development. I'm successful at my hobby's and my job. Everywhere I go I get compliments. This has improved my vibe also. So girls pick this up consciously and unconsciously.

What did you do exactly? I am looking for self improvement ideas in untapped markets so anything is welcome :) 

On 20/05/2023 at 6:43 PM, StarStruck said:

Some really hot girls have shown interests; these girls would repulse at my looser vibe from last year. I noticed some resentment against them for me not liking me as I was

Well imagine you knew a girl in your social circle or at work or from hobbies etc and you did not think much of her. Now she does a surgery or looses a lot of weight (if she was overweight) or workouts a lot etc and now she is suddenly quite hot to you. You feel this desire to date her and be with her based on the transformation. I am sure it has happened to many guys including myself at least once with a girl and we find it quite ok. However the girl might feel just like you are feeling right now.

Do not take it personally.

21 hours ago, Something Funny said:

What if they are a firefighter or a teacher? Do they not deserve to have a partner? 

You can have your shit together without making much money.

1) Nobody deserves anything.

2) Firefighers and teachers can still earn decent money and be reasonably successful people. Those are decent careers. I was talking about guys without careers.

It also depends on your level of ambition. Most people are simply not very ambitious. But I am, so my standards are much higher. Some girls are ambitious while many are not.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

1) Nobody deserves anything.

2) Firefighers and teachers can still earn decent money and be reasonably successful people. Those are decent careers. I was talking about guys without careers.

It also depends on your level of ambition. Most people are simply not very ambitious. But I am, so my standards are much higher. Some girls are ambitious while many are not.

@Leo Gura have you dated less ambitious women than you? and if so, how have you navigated that dynamic towards a common vision?