StarStruck

Resentment againt women who desire succesful men

80 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, integral said:

@StarStruck Off topic question, have you dated anyone long term and been in a healthy relationship that lasted more then 6 months? 

Why you want to know this?

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck It comes from putting yourself first,when you put world and women above yourself then you care more and it affects you in a way that you cant grow in the game...

I need to learn that. I'm an empath. It is not the first time I encountered this problem.

1 hour ago, Intraplanetary said:

Indeed. We have to work with Nature and not against it.

In fact, a man who desires a beautiful woman has to work on himself and grow to attract one which is only positive; and if a woman wants a high value man she needs to work on herself too, be healthy, caring, nurturing (all those good old feminine attributes) and well-rounded as a person. So it helps both men and women to grow and be better people.

And no way I resent men for wanting healthy and attractive women, it's natural.

In nature there is evolution and devolution. We all have to evolve otherwise we fall into devolution. I mean, I understand it mentally but emotionally I'm still stingy lol

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

Imagine that some of these "hot chicks" used to be less attractive women in the past, let's say they were obese and suffered from severe acne and all the guys they were attracted to didn't even look at them and when they looked at them they looked at them with pure disgust.

Imagine that those women started going to the gym, lost weight, change their diet, cleaned their acne, maybe did some minor plastic surgery or two and now they look 8 or 9 and these men they are attracted to, want them now.

That's it. I had to reverse your post because unfortunately, you are blind to your own bs. You are no better than the women you judge.

That is a strawman and not a fair comparison. As a guy I'm not fat or whatever. I'm just a nice guy. So why should I be treated like shit for being a nice guy?

8 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

I've known a few girls who have dated broke men. They aren't very stage orange. But of course they have self respect. 

I don't know why respect is associated with being broke. 

Women who only date up and fuck up (and not down) are spiritually broke. I would never trust such a woman. Because she is not yours, it is just your turn.

Edited by StarStruck

8 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Why you want to know this?

Just curious, are you avoiding relationships to work on self-development vai pickup? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

12 minutes ago, integral said:

Just curious, are you avoiding relationships to work on self-development vai pickup? 

I'm heavily focused on self development because most of the problems I have other people can't help me with. Not even a therapists because most are idiots. Talk therapy helped me some but not a lot. So I'm doing my own thing with release work, meditation, breath work, and so on. I defeated by addictions on my own but I still have some trauma I have to process. Most of the problems I have are with females so I go out once a week to get triggered. I do some dates but I don't want a relationship because that would interfere with my healing. My last gf was pushy with sex which made me hate her. I'm 3 months in no-fap and I want to do it for 6-9 months.

@StarStruck im empath too and i found out its not a problem of being an empath,problem is reaction again to when you feel things from others i completely shut it down because its pointless i spent countless of hours helping people who didnt even care about it ?...only way to win is not care for what people and women do,say for that you need constant proactive talk and relationship with yourself...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

30 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

That is a strawman and not a fair comparison. As a guy I'm not fat or whatever. I'm just a nice guy. So why should I be treated like shit for being a nice guy?

Being nice only to get something from anyone is a manipulation. And people good at sensing manipulation, and of course you will be treated badly by people that you are trying to manipulate if they understand that they are being manipulated. What did you expect? To trick people without being caught? Forget about it.

Let Love In

If a woman fails one time, she needs to carry a baby for 9 months and also take care of the baby for years.

They NEED to choose, that’s it man.

It’s hard to not get laid and be angry to the CHADS who get it all ?

But that’s it, a man needs to earn his own value, earn his own path.

Just love the game and play it to the extreme until the end.

54 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Shouldn't love come from the heart? 

Love and relationship won't last too long between two broke, financially unstable people. Material well-being is very important to have a wholesome healthy relationship. 

softly into the Abyss...

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Women who only date up and fuck up (and not down) are spiritually broke. I would never trust such a woman. Because she is not yours, it is just your turn.

It would be natural for a well-off woman to want to date a man who is at her level or above. I don't blame these women same as I don't blame men for selecting to date women based on their looks only. Let them have fun in their own way.

However, if a woman became attractive to a man who is not at her level career/finance wise and she would go with her feelings for him, she would still look for stability, ambition, vision and potential. No one is perfect, wise people grow and mature all the time and if two people are compatible and are attracted to each other they can grow and support each other along the way. That can be very powerful in creating a strong bond.

And some people like to do it all on their own and then find a preferable partner.

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

This is why, as much as it sucks, you date women even when you're not successful. Because when things aren't going well for you, people show you who they really are. And this shows you what red-flags you should have and what you should vet for once you are successful. 

35 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

This is why, as much as it sucks, you date women even when you're not successful. 

Just make sure you manage your expectations of what you gonna get. So that blame to women could be avoided.

On the other hand, you may be lucky so I would say do it, but avoid blame and resentment if you also not successful with getting attention.

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not about materialism

it's about drive it's about power

@StarStruck Accept that it´s not about Love, but survival.

It's all a f*** game. Laugh it off and enjoy it.

Love only can be found in Purity and Love (spirit, YOU).

If you are going to play in the date scene, assume 98% of times it will be game.

After all, why are you complaining? You are trying to game them as much as they want to game you.

Stop chasing pussy and wait for the 'true love' if you don't like the game.

But, be adviced, chances are, you won't have much (if any) results like that.

You can't be complaining about what you are literally creating. If you complain about the game, do not fucking play.

You are lying, calculating, gaming as much as they are... you rip what you saw.

Edited by Javfly33

2 hours ago, Intraplanetary said:

Love and relationship won't last too long between two broke, financially unstable people. Material well-being is very important to have a wholesome healthy relationship. 

Not necessarily. If two people love each other, nothing should hold them back. Only if they really love. 

I've the same feelings too

Though I think it's a dangerous rabbit hole 

I think empathy might be 1 solution 

Also, I recommend you read:

• Letting Go - David R Hawkins
  • Models - Mark Manson

You are thinking too much about this. 

Thinking about this isn't going to solve the problem, and no advice will either.

Just get out into the game of life and GO GO GO! :)

8 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@StarStruck Accept that it´s not about Love, but survival.

It's all a f*** game. Laugh it off and enjoy it.

Love only can be found in Purity and Love (spirit, YOU).

If you are going to play in the date scene, assume 98% of times it will be game.

After all, why are you complaining? You are trying to game them as much as they want to game you.

Stop chasing pussy and wait for the 'true love' if you don't like the game.

But, be adviced, chances are, you won't have much (if any) results like that.

You can't be complaining about what you are literally creating. If you complain about the game, do not fucking play.

You are lying, calculating, gaming as much as they are... you rip what you saw.

I was naive enough to believe life was a love simulator. It is not for the individual, perhaps from God's perspective it is. Survival is a game, a very harsh one, and one can't spiritually bypass it.

Play = game = learning = evolution

The hardest thing for me to integrate in the coming period is to choose for myself, and play my game and let others play their game.
Not wanting to play the game of life is a big weakness which hampers my life quality and it is also not an attractive trait.

1 hour ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

You are thinking too much about this. 

Thinking about this isn't going to solve the problem, and no advice will either.

Just get out into the game of life and GO GO GO! :)

True, I'm thinking too much.