PurpleTree

Where can i meet some enlightened beings in the real world?

40 posts in this topic

think it would be interesting.

Also maybe there could be some kind of transmission.

i’m in Europe usually

Also i wish i could visit a satsang, similar as what ram dass etc used to do.

You are imagining the real world and enlightened people xD

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

56 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You are imagining the real world and enlightened people xD

So you would never go to a doctor because you’re imagining doctors and the real world?

this conversation is wht made me think of it

7 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

So you would never go to a doctor because you’re imagining doctors and the real world?

Nope, I never said that. 

I’d never been able to have deep mystical experiences legally had I not went to a ketamine clinic, for example.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

Jan Esmann is in Europe and he is known to have insane transmission abilities. I can't even watch videos of him, it's too intense.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

9 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

think it would be interesting.

Also maybe there could be some kind of transmission.

i’m in Europe usually

Also i wish i could visit a satsang, similar as what ram dass etc used to do.

Wait 200 years, then all humans will be fully awake and everything will be ruled and organized by an ai. although perhaps everything will become very boring and we will opt for a mass collective suicide

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Jan Esmann is in Europe and he is known to have insane transmission abilities. I can't even watch videos of him, it's too intense.

You can, that's just a limiting belief you created.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

You don't have to physically meet them to communicate with them, resonate with their living essence (regardless of their form status), or directly realize their sameness. Some of them can speak with you across millennia.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 hours ago, Moksha said:

You don't have to physically meet them to communicate with them, resonate with their living essence (regardless of their form status), or directly realize their sameness. Some of them can speak with you across millennia.

Ah, so that is why I visited Jan in a dream ? I've actually thought about it many times that "he" was orchestrating it (if I were to put it in those terms).

Edited by Carl-Richard

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You can, that's just a limiting belief you created.

I know.

Ecstatic Dance Festivals 

Sacred Medicine Ceremonies

Obscure Parts of The Hillside

9 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Will anybody be AWAKE though?

15 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

No one,  and the AI programmed by leo will be constantly reminding them that

Edited by Breakingthewall

You won’t find any. Nobody is awake. There has never been an enlightened being ever!

You imagined all beings enlightened and not. 

Only the Self can awaken and nobody is the Self but the one who is aware right now.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

38 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Ah, so that is why I visited Jan in a dream ? I've actually thought about it many times that "he" was orchestrating it (if I were to put it in those terms).

It's one of the benefits of being essentially timeless ⏳

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

If you are looking for enlightened people you are not enlightened.

In Tate we trust

I know I'm not "enlightened" and I don't even know what it is, but if you go to France I make good garlic and butter pasta. xD

lmao

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Where in Europe?
There is a lot of zen buddhist/ Buddhist/ Vedanta/ ACIM etc, groups and centers all over Europe.
It will take some googling but I bet you can find several of these places near you if you live in a decent city.
You will mostly encounter stage green maybe blue spirituality people but you can find some advanced ones too.
You have to go dig to find these people.

Edited by TheNovice

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

If you are looking for enlightened people you are not enlightened.

You're right, today I was missing some air, so I remembered I could breath.

Best retreat of my life !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

You won’t find any. Nobody is awake. There has never been an enlightened being ever!

You imagined all beings enlightened and not. 

Only the Self can awaken and nobody is the Self but the one who is aware right now.

Even though you are correct....he is asking on how to meet people. If he asked how to meet enlightened women you gonna tell him they are imaginary?

1. Listen up, I've said this before and I am going to say it again. Can you guys really try to understand the essence of what someone is asking? He isn't asking to awaken or complaining that he cannot get a woman and feels separate. Those type of questions are appropriate for your response.

2. He is just asking to meet up with people. That doesn't need a "they are imaginary" type of response. Besides...he could just turn it around on you out of spike (which I do lol) and say who are you even responding to then, because from your POV I am imaginary. So why are you telling an imaginary character that the enlightened people he wants to meet is imaginary.

Not trying to be a dick or something, just try to be a little more empathetic to what someone is asking. I'm not perfect in this regard either but this one was a softball guys.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Message deleted 

Edited by AndylizedAAY