PurpleTree

Where can i meet some enlightened beings in the real world?

40 posts in this topic

@Razard86

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Even though you are correct....he is asking on how to meet people. If he asked how to meet enlightened women you gonna tell him they are imaginary?

Why do we usually hear about men who are enlightened like Jesus, Buddha, Gandhi, etc? Is there any difference between Awakening and enlightenment? 

If you want to experience people who are enlightened be enlightened. Whatever you consider that to be, be it.

1) Set the intent, then be receptive. 2) Use your dreamstate, set the intent before you sleep. Time doesn't exist while you sleep, there are no boundaries or rules. Set the intent to meet those pieces of yourself (them) in the dream. 3) Seek them out with an open heart/mind.  4) Start loving yourself. That's every piece of life (you) that you see, hear taste or touch. Be the reality that you want. If you want enlightenment or to experience it, its all coming from you.

Like this post for example is a great start. 

Everyone saying "You're already enlightened you don't need anyone" etc

Sure, but a guru or someone experiencing non duality can be insanely helpful on the path. There is an energetic transmission when you are around these people which carries over to you if your open to it

On 5/4/2023 at 11:22 PM, AndylizedAAY said:

@Razard86

Why do we usually hear about men who are enlightened like Jesus, Buddha, Gandhi, etc? Is there any difference between Awakening and enlightenment? 

It depends....it's a good question. Some say awakening is glimpses, realizations, whereas Enlightenment is supposed to be a permanent state where in your direct experience consistently...you are aware that everything is YOU. I can speak from my own personal experience I have reached that state and it revealed to me how this separation game has been set up.

Social Conditioning is a mental framework, that if taken as true, constructs a 3-D material reality. If from early childhood you were taught Non-Duality you wouldn't live in your current reality. So enlightened people have neural pathways that are constructed to render a Non-Dual experience as their reality. That is the only difference between an enlightened person and a person who has experienced awakening.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

The right people will find you when the time is right.

If you are too impatient for that, try maybe a Buddhist meditation retreat or class, you might be lucky? Or not? 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@PurpleTree There definitely will be transmission :D. These days I can't even avoid it with strangers because I am such a fking freak.

Anyway shoot me a message if you wish.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

13 minutes ago, puporing said:

@PurpleTree There definitely will be transmission :D. These days I can't even avoid it with strangers because I am such a fking freak.

Anyway shoot me a message if you wish.

How do you define enlightenment?

How do you define Truth?

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

1 minute ago, Ajax said:

How do you define enlightenment?

Restoration of your full mind, especially that of Heaven's.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

Just now, puporing said:

Restoration of your full mind, especially that of Heaven's.

How do you define mind and heaven?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

2 minutes ago, Ajax said:

How do you define mind and heaven?

Heaven is a pointer, because almost everybody on this planet forgot about it. Everything is your mind including heaven and this universe. But they operate with very different laws.

Edited by puporing

4 minutes ago, puporing said:

Heaven is a pointer, because almost everybody on this planet forgot about it. Everything is your mind including heaven and this universe.

Hmm, do you mean heaven as a state, condition, emotions, paradise, clouds in the sky, infinity...

Your mind.... then what are you?

Edited by Ajax

6 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Hmm, do you mean heaven as a state, condition, emotions, paradise, clouds in the sky, infinity...

Your mind.... then what are you?

You could call it a state, a "world", infinity (though that also gets applied to this place), your original Self before the "split off" to this world. 

I am Heaven ;). I am just controlling this character with my mind, the in-between stage before my full transitioning/return.

Edited by puporing

3 minutes ago, puporing said:

You could call it a state, a "world", your original Self before the "split off" to this world. 

I am Heaven ;). I am just controlling this character with my mind, the in-between stage before my full transitioning/return.

Thank you, love your answers ❤️ What is 1 law of heaven?

1 minute ago, Ajax said:

Thank you, love your answers ❤️ What is 1 law of heaven?

You're welcome!

Let's go with, Perfect Love. 

1 minute ago, puporing said:

You're welcome!

Let's go with, Perfect Love. 

WOW ? beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

What is love composed of?

Just now, Ajax said:

WOW ? beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

What is love composed of?

It's your original state, a fundamental "element" of your True Being/Oneness with God. 

And, you've reached your daily maximum number of questions! :D

4 minutes ago, puporing said:

It's your original state, a fundamental "element" of your True Being/Oneness with God. 

And, you've reached your daily maximum number of questions! :D

Lol I knew you would say that ?? ok, thank you.

LOVE ?

Edited by Ajax

Rupert Spira and Adyashanti are a couple of the best, they hold satsangs -- meetings, check them out. 

I've heard Adi Da's transmissions were insane and intense, he was deeply enlightened according to Wilber. He isn't alive but you can check out his videos on YT.

Edited by UnbornTao