Majed

so i've asked my aunt if she wanted to sleep with me

18 posts in this topic

so i've asked my aunt if she wanted to sleep with me. she obviously said "no, i'm your aunt" lol. but anyways do you think i should tell my parents about it or just leave it under the rug ? 

Edited by Majed

The shit I read on this forum…

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

lol

Edited by Majed

@Majed The shit I imagine on this non-existent reality ?

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@Majed

41 minutes ago, Majed said:

so i've asked my aunt if she wanted to sleep with me. she obviously said "no, i'm your aunt" lol. but anyways do you think i should tell my parents about it or just leave it under the rug ? 

How is this related to politics, society, government, environment, and current events?

While it may be relative and dependent on SD stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types and traits, states of being and becoming, life experiences and other lines of development in personal to societal domains, and ideology indoctrinated into your mind from culture, I think this relative truth should be kept a secret to yourself for now, maybe stop acting goofy. You may need to see a therapist in the future to talk this out though, depending on the nature of your familial relationship, if there' dysfunction or something going on in there.

@Danioover9000 i just don't understand why people don't have sex with their family members, actually in many cultures they do, it's just a western social norm. it's like people in afghanistan being homophobic. it's so relative

Don't give up on her so soon, show that You're committed

49 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Danioover9000 i just don't understand why people don't have sex with their family members, actually in many cultures they do, it's just a western social norm. it's like people in afghanistan being homophobic. it's so relative

Because sex is primarily used for reproduction and having kids with family members can lead to deformities and stuff like that. Nature wants us to have kids with different partners with diversity or whatever. 

51 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Lol you're mess

Well, before locking this thread the best move here is to let things settle in her mind, she will think about it for a while and that might create sexual feeling for you. So give it time and she will initiate the next move if she is interested. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

5 hours ago, Sincerity said:

4 hours ago, integral said:

Well, before locking this thread the best move here is to let things settle in her mind, she will think about it for a while and that might create sexual feeling for you. So give it time and she will initiate the next move if she is interested. 

Mods, stop encouraging incest 

3 hours ago, Majed said:

Theoretically this is true lol 

I think it's mostly stigma 

But I think there are some gene issues that happen bc of incest 

Edited by Jacob Morres

14 hours ago, Majed said:

Brother you need to get out of the house more and out of the family. The reason why people don't is because its an illness and leads to deformed children. You are not designed to mate with the same bloodlines, this is very reptilian way of thinking somewhere between insect and animal consciousness. You are human, spine straight, breathe ~

Edited by M A J I

As above so below, as within so without.

Based on your describtion sounds like it almost worked lol

Now enjoy the awkwardness.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

I swear theres a new thread on incest every 2 weeks,  just a while ago some forum member was having a mental breakdown because he wanted to sleep with his sister lmao 

Possible troll post. If not I'm sorry, don't talk to your parents. Pretend it never happened and move on.

hrhrhtewgfegege