Yimpa

Dalai Lama apologizes after video asking child to 'suck' his tongue sparks outcry

260 posts in this topic

What everyone is assuming is that he actually wanted the child to suck his tongue. I read it as him jokingly asking the kid to do something weird he knew he wouldn’t do.

26 minutes ago, Raze said:

What everyone is assuming is that he actually wanted the child to suck his tongue. I read it as him jokingly asking the kid to do something weird he knew he wouldn’t do.

@Raze Had to rewrite this post because the original sentiment I would have expressed is too unrestrained.

You're either too pure for this world such that you misread it so forgivingly or are brazenly covering for this depraved cretin. The ambiguity between these scenarios is the only reason I bothered rephrasing my thoughts.

4 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

@Raze Had to rewrite this post because the original sentiment I would have expressed is too unrestrained.

You're either too pure for this world such that you misread it so forgivingly or are brazenly covering for this depraved cretin. The ambiguity between these scenarios is the only reason I bothered rephrasing my thoughts.

What proof do you have he wasn’t joking?

4 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

If Leo did this yall would be defending him

Well, I defend Leo a lot, but in this case no way I would. That shit was creepy as fuck.

Edited by Tudo

Watch the video a few times to realize he wasn't joking.

First he made the mouth kiss last a long time. Not like a peck on the lips. It was a passionate kiss. Then he held the kid's head for a long time like you would a lover.

Yes, his 'suck my tongue' words are seemingly spoken as if a joke. And just because its so outrageous the people in the background nervously laugh. But he actually sticks his tongue out and gets in the kids face. He leans into the boy's face after saying that.

The larger point is that he's a virgin and previously admitted on video that not knowing sex was the biggest thing he regrets in life. It's like the pedophilia prevalent in other religions almost always by volcels.

Edited by Jwayne

We wrote a book!

Ascetus.com/authors/jwayne

5 hours ago, Tudo said:

Well, I defend Leo a lot, but in this case no way I would. That shit was creepy as fuck.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I remember he said that he missed being with a women or something like that. So....

@DrugsBunny

10 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

Dude, WTF are you doing here then? If you really hate @Leo Gura and can't handle the stuff covered here, just leave bro.?

@Epikur

2 hours ago, Epikur said:

I remember he said that he missed being with a women or something like that. So....

He's also the guy that said 'Europe belongs to the Europeans' in response to the immigration crisis, which is kinda true.

@Jwayne

3 hours ago, Jwayne said:

Watch the video a few times to realize he wasn't joking.

First he made the mouth kiss last a long time. Not like a peck on the lips. It was a passionate kiss. Then he held the kid's head for a long time like you would a lover.

Yes, his 'suck my tongue' words are seemingly spoken as if a joke. And just because its so outrageous the people in the background nervously laugh. But he actually sticks his tongue out and gets in the kids face. He leans into the boy's face after saying that.

The larger point is that he's a virgin and previously admitted on video that not knowing sex was the biggest thing he regrets in life. It's like the pedophilia prevalent in other religions almost always by volcels.

Can you blame for this though? Given the life situations he had faced, no wonder he's a virgin.

@RebornConsciousness

9 hours ago, RebornConsciousness said:

After watching the video, I think he was joking. Still doesn't make that behaviour acceptable, and the backlash is completely understandable

Agreed, he's definitely joking. It's like people getting outraged over Destiny's joking, and he's not a pious priest in some temple, he's living in society and still says dark humor jokes.

At the end of the day, the Dalai Lama is far more spiritually developed than any of us, without an ego to defend any longer given his history and practices. Yes, not a quite a kosher for the rest of us living in societies, but nevertheless the dude's a lone wolf at this point.

12 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Trans issues matter to me. Doesn’t mean to me, everything trans is good.

Bunny can't fathom that those two views can coexist in someone's perspective. 

@Israfil

1 hour ago, Israfil said:

Bunny can't fathom that those two views can coexist in someone's perspective. 

Bunny is here to intellectually show us how morally superior his materialistic and scientific worldview is to the cult following of Actualized.org, that's all. It's just pure rationalist hubris.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

At the end of the day, the Dalai Lama is far more spiritually developed than any of us, without an ego to defend any longer given his history and practices. Yes, not a quite a kosher for the rest of us living in societies, but nevertheless the dude's a lone wolf at this point.

Dalai Lama also got in trouble with the PC crowd when he said that it would be good if the next Dalai Lama is a woman because she would be more attractive looking.  These self-appointed critics are low consciousness miserable people and have no sense of humor.    

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Which one of you diverted the timeline again? This is too bizzare.

@Jodistrict

36 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Dalai Lama also got in trouble with the PC crowd when he said that it would be good if the next Dalai Lama is a woman because she would be more attractive looking.  These self-appointed critics are low consciousness miserable people and have no sense of humor.    

Yeah, the culture and information warfare has made many of these PC people crazy. They can't even joke to save a life. They can't fathom how much suffering the Dalai Lama and his people had to go through with China, and here they are getting outraged and having outcries for no reason other than a perceived threat to their western morals. If I was the Dalai Lama, and I'm like the Hodgetwins I'd double down on my jokes and give these softies 20% discount and refund their time, energy and money spent on viewing me, screw these soft westerners and soft mainstream normies, I'd give them the bitter medicine of TRUTH they deeply deny for their lives, I'd give them the sex doll show they deeply crave, I-ROBOT MYSELF TO PLEASURE!

16 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Show time boyz:

these two are funny  xD

softly into the Abyss...

@Intraplanetary

Just now, Intraplanetary said:

these two are funny  xD

I know right? These two are the hardest try not to laugh challenges on the planet to do.

On a twisted side note, we should be a bit more thankful and think of this event like some collective litmus test in terms of stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types and traits, life experiences and other lines of development and ideological indoctrinations. Events like these tests an western/eastern divisions and cultures and the moral frameworks that are indoctrinated into the population. For example, here we see a sample size of the online lefties react to this event one chatter brings the question if this is tied to cultural/moral relativism, to which the streamer who champions himself as a lefty denies: