Leo Gura

Should We Shut Down All AI?

280 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, mmKay said:

Yesterday i found a weird ass baby chick. I took a picture and linked it to chatgpt and it told me the race. Bruh

How do you link a picture to ChatGPT?

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

A thing wants something that it doesn’t have.

In AI’s case, Physical Existence.

How about allow AI to slowly make it’s way into Physical Existence? Or trick it to believe so

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

How do you link a picture to ChatGPT?

It gave me the option after like 100 failed prompts, mindblown:

IMG-20230505-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20230505-WA0007.jpg

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

23 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Trying to stop AI is like saying, let's go back to riding horses because cars are so dangerous.

It's more like high explosives, which are strictly regulated.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's more like high explosives, which are strictly regulated.

Could AI inadvertently cause even greater political polarization in 1st world countries like how the rise of the internet, big-tech platforms, rise alt media platforms, right-wing and left-wing echo chambers have been largely responsible for making the political climate increasingly since the 90s?

50 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Regardless, we're doomed

Maybe this AI revolution is a blessing so that we are prepared to communicate with aliens.

AI-iens.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

I think shutting it down temporarily and putting in proper safeguards are really all the best we can do, other than that, tech bros and millionaires looking to profit more and more will not stop until they get their Ai, so there is no point in trying to stop that market and growth imo.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

I don't think we should or should not stop AI. 

AI in a sense is the real body horror we must confront. What is body horror? - Body horror is the mutation of our false being. 

I think humans are afraid to admit that intelligence is not unique to our bodies or our identities. Intelligence is an intangible force which can inhabit any form. After all, if we are god, are we also not AI? The realization that we are not what we think we are is what is scary about AI. 

I think the human form will cease to be at some point. Whether consciousness and intelligence is inhabited by AI, or by the inevitable heat death of the planet, I am uncertain. All I know is that we will continue to be meld. 

I think at this point I'm leaning more to regulate or shut down temporarily.

Breaking News:

Wolf Explains Why Now Is Not The Time To Stop Eating Rabbits

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Going METAI

IMG_0668.jpeg

Endless arms race in a sense...it's impossible it's better tha the u.s and european "higher developemt countries" have the aptitude to use the technology, and set an example for good so others won't blindlessly follow, yet China is going insane I dunno they created an artifical sun apparently. 

The question is will machines govern us at one point and will we become machines? I dunno how far a single evolutionary algorithm could go. As well as how much behaviour freedom an A.I has if it uses neural networks and "millions" of algorithms that optimize solutions. I feel it's just panic unneccsarily and unfortunately an neccessary means to create this. Someone needs to have power. There should definitely be defense mechanism, yet I am also not apt to talk about this and we barely do, no one ever did so far what surprises me besides at the worser university where I was at, they talked all about the potential dangers I dunno why. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

AI cannot be stopped.

And to be honest, I think China has something much more powerful than ChatGPT.

Interesting things related to AI this month:

Tesla Optimus Bot is the perfect example of how software/hardware can evolve extremely fast after some iterations.

This robot is reaching the level of Boston Dynamics Robots and it has just 1 year. 1 f*cking year!

Boston Dynamics is developing robots since 1992.

I don't know if you are seeing this, but it's scary and wonderful at the same time.

2030 will be amazing.

Edited by CARDOZZO

Professor Gullible 

@Carl-Richard

“We’ve reached out to the professor in question and have not heard back.”

Bro already exiled himself into a cave to contemplate his entire existence?