Someone here

It's time to say goodbye

40 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sincerity said:

Just be careful to not replace the time You would normally spend here with something more mindless like social media. I mean, if You really want to awaken, I think You'd better waste away your time here than there. :P There's a lotta good advice to be found on this forum.

I'm not stopping You tho. Good luck, it's all learning opportunity. ? You'll certainly learn a lot about yourself.

This is social media. You could call this form of social media - higher conscious, but this place isn’t always higher conscious. It is a mixed bag but overall on the higher conscious side.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Hope one day you get access to psychedelics and share your Trip reports here.

With fentanyl being so prevalent in US, no thank you. You never really know what is laced with your psychs. That is also an I don’t know moment to admit to yourself.

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

I agree, i believe this forum should incorporate productivity focused features.

Shift it to a platform with various features making it much more then a forum. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Peace.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

8 hours ago, Sincerity said:

I think your addiction to the forum has a root cause and You're not solving it by leaving the forum. It's up to You to figure out what it is. I'd guess that even if You leave this place forever You will soon find another way to satisfy the addiction.

Make sure You're not running away from the problem. Confront it. When this addiction of yours is not satisfied it will certainly come up to the surface. You will probably suffer because of that but You can decide to be persistently conscious of it and try to dissolve it.

You have it in You to pull through. But also there's no shame in retreating and deciding to fight this battle in another time. We'll welcome You back with no judgment if You return, because these battles are hard.

Good luck.

Addiction is love, addiction is preference, habit is addiction, your point of view is an addiction. Addictions are only a problem if they interfere with things you are trying to get done otherwise addictions are inevitable. At the end of the day...you are addicted to your own personal self-expression.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

10 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

This is social media. You could call this form of social media - higher conscious, but this place isn’t always higher conscious. It is a mixed bag but overall on the higher conscious side.

Yeah. Instead of "something more mindless like social media" I should have said "more mindless social media (than this forum)".

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Addiction is love, addiction is preference, habit is addiction, your point of view is an addiction. Addictions are only a problem if they interfere with things you are trying to get done otherwise addictions are inevitable. At the end of the day...you are addicted to your own personal self-expression.

From what the guy says, the forum addiction does in fact interfere with what he's trying to achieve.

I agree addiction is a form of love. But I wouldn't say genuine self-expression is something one is addicted to. Intuition is like anti-addiction. Following it seems to me like a "truer" form of love.

Edited by Sincerity

@r0ckyreed no man, dont get paranoid. In your shrooms are no fetanyl 

In your 5 meo or classic lsd  also no fetanyl. 

This makes no sence

20 hours ago, Someone here said:

For me it can't work. I post here daily. That's not what I should be doing at this point in my life. I must focus on getting a uni degree and escape poverty and other important stuff than mentally masturbating about how long is God's dick. 

pure and perfect average ....

20 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Someone here man I will miss your posts! 

Hope one day you get access to psychedelics and share your Trip reports here. You have great potential for spiritual developement. You really can go deep into difficult topics and can contemplating a lot. I appreciate that

I appreciate you too. But I have made my mind. I must quit this forum and go off all by myself from a ground zero to discover the truth and to achieve success in my life. 

And basically I disagree with the entire worldview of leo. So no point in me being here. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Good luck. I respect that.

When are you officially going off?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

16 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

When are you officially going off?

Tonight. Im available until I go to bed Tonight. Tomorrow morning I will go off permanently .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

56 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Tonight. Im available until I go to bed Tonight. Tomorrow morning I will go off permanently .

But, then your username will be a lie!

4 hours ago, Devin said:

But, then your username will be a lie!

Nice one! :D

I'm secretly hoping that it will be similar to when he tries to quit smoking cigarettes :ph34r:

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

12 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I'm secretly hoping that it will be similar to when he tries to quit smoking cigarettes :ph34r:

?

Let's hope for the best for him.

On 22/3/2023 at 5:04 PM, Someone here said:

I enjoyed my time with you guys.. Where else In real life can I have conversations about God, metaphysics, solipsism, free will, spirituality etc...? But honestly I feel like I shared everything I want to share and now I'm just repeating myself and posting boring stuff. So I cannot continue. 

Maybe it’ll be hard to discuss this stuff with people in real life.

I think you are sort of going for a retreat. I feel you’ll come back here very soon. This is the first time I am talking to you, but that’s my hunch.

Anyways, get everything sort out mate.

This thread can be locked. This guy never left.

14 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

This thread can be locked. This guy never left.

True

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho