Oppositionless

weed can ruin your life

23 posts in this topic

Weed has a tendency to take over your life if you let it. It’s strong enough to make you realize you’re god but it’s almost like the ego becomes god. my opinion of myself gets projected on other people. you can get paranoid thinking that everyone thinks you’re god. 

thats in addition to all the normal things. not having.a job, being antisocial, being content with boredom. when your ego thinks its god you become supremely lazy.

girls hit on me constantly but im so focused on being god that i dont even notice. i had to get sober to see that

Im not gay. Im god

the divnine joke is that NOTHING is  PERSONAL

Read the 6 pillars of self esteem 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

That’s why I’ve learned to gradually increase my dose.

Even my weed doctor wants me to go higher, but he warns me to go slow.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

Solution: Stop using weed.

At least for a year or so

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

Quitting and doing lots of reading, Qigong and action has helped 

◭"89"

Weed can also save your life. Depends on who use it.

You can choke on avocadoo and die.

I have a friend who have smoked every day since 2010. He run his own business, married and soon they are going to buy a villa. Smoked for 10 years and his life has only gotten better  :)

Learn to utilize weed, of course if will destroy your life if you smoke and watch Cartoon Network.

Edited by D2sage

Yeah find the balance. 

forget the specifics

wake up and develop a sober and mature mind stop using weed or whatever little thing as an excuse 

◭"89"

I put weed in the same mental category as cigarettes, vaping, alcohol, lottery tickets, junk food, gambling, etc.

All these things are chronic habits that are great ways to piss away $$$$$. You want to limit their use to special occasions only a few times a year. They drain your energy, time, and wallet and provide next to zero value.

hrhrhtewgfegege

10 hours ago, Roy said:

I put weed in the same mental category as cigarettes, vaping, alcohol, lottery tickets, junk food, gambling, etc.

All these things are chronic habits that are great ways to piss away $$$$$. You want to limit their use to special occasions only a few times a year. They drain your energy, time, and wallet and provide next to zero value.

I would argue that weed (prescribed by a doctor) helped me get off of antidepressants and helps with my sleep. 

I personally would rather spend money on medical marijuana than go back to taking SSRIs (which insurance will gladly cover, and I’d pay $0). 

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I personally would rather spend money on medical marijuana than go back to taking SSRIs

Hey if it helped, that's awesome. Lesser of two evils I guess.

hrhrhtewgfegege

i could mention that prayer beads saved my life from smoking, but i had to work to rely on them

think of the process of rolling your own cigarette, how pristine and meditative the few minutes are. then smoking it.

now think of running your fingers through devotional beads. feel the temptation toward smoking yet? feel any drudge about praying for belief and being intentional?

it's the same appreciation there in spirit, just misused.

you could realistically reverse your drudge to a healthier perspective, too.

just never, never, never give up.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

On 19/02/2023 at 4:16 AM, Oppositionless said:

Im not gay. Im god

:D Awesome quote

I don't think a daily weed habit is helping anyone. It certainly didn't help me.

Even when Leo experiments with it, he doesn't make it a habit.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

weed always has a cycle, you find out and it's fun and laugh with your friends, then it's introspective and opens your mind, and then it's an idiot habit that makes you smoke eating junk and watching junk and lowers your life drive to zero. then you realize that it is undermining your life and you leave it. After this, many years, I use it again, but with great caution, only sometimes, for the mental clarity it provides, insight, perception. once a week maximum, and very little, 1 or 2 puff from the bong and that's it

29 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

weed always has a cycle, you find out and it's fun and laugh with your friends, then it's introspective and opens your mind, and then it's an idiot habit that makes you smoke eating junk and watching junk and lowers your life drive to zero. then you realize that it is undermining your life and you leave it. After this, many years, I use it again, but with great caution, only sometimes, for the mental clarity it provides, insight, perception. once a week maximum, and very little, 1 or 2 puff from the bong and that's it

I've had similar experiences. It's great until it isn't, it really is sneaky as hell.

@Yimpa Weed doesn't induce quality sleep. In the long run it's a net negative. You'll see when you stop using it. I don't argue that it's better than ssri's.

Sailing on the ceiling 

22 hours ago, Roy said:

Same. 

--------------------------------------------

I think you want to cut out hard addictions, as you reasonably can, like the plague. And I think weed if used as a consistent means of emotional regulations becomes a hard addiction.

That said, there are, I'd say, more sensible and less sensible ways of cutting out those addictions, i.e. incorporating shadow work into addiction recovery.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

1 hour ago, Rigel said:

@Yimpa Weed doesn't induce quality sleep. 

@Rigel Yes, I've heard its dramatically effects a user's REM sleep

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

2 hours ago, Rigel said:

@Yimpa Weed doesn't induce quality sleep. In the long run it's a net negative. You'll see when you stop using it. I don't argue that it's better than ssri's.

The truthful answer is we really don’t know whether it’s negative or positive in the long run. Even with SSRIs. I trust my doctor and the process. 

“You’ll see when you stop using it.” Of course, just like how I have ADHD and take stimulant medication daily.  Trust me, if I stop taking it I’ll be in big doo-doo. 

weed is tame asf if you smoke too much its because u built up a lifestyle around it, eating snacks and watching dumb videos whilst high. 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston