PenguinPablo

Leo if you are God, why are you motivated to tell "others" that they are God

20 posts in this topic

Everything that is being experienced is consciousness. Consciousness is God. Everything within consciousness is the same thing. It's all one, all 'people' and all 'things', are being imagined within consciousness. Doesn't matter what is occurring within consciousness, as it's all being imagined, now, by consciousness, which is God's imagination. Tell other people about God, go camping in the woods, talk to a unicorn, it's all equal, as it's all consciousness, all God's imagination. Equally unreal/real, equally something /nothing, equally meaningful/meaningless. 

You're telling you that you're God. It's a mind fuck and only when you are awake it makes sense so don't bother trying to figure it out by thinking.

Cause you are God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cause you are God.

no u! ❤️

Yeah knowing you are God and knowing you are consciousness.

But do you really have any 'Godly' powers apart from a normal person?

The thing that continues to exist when not on this forum is God, the rest is  just God's imagination. All of you are my creation. This forum exists only when I'm online same as all of you :)

its kind of funny walking around and others act like they don't know whats up when they are God. 

Its like a mathematician pretending he can't do 1+1 lol.

God is dreaming for fun. 

So basically just entertainment value lol in the absolute sense.

In the relative sense, awakening of mankind is the most important thing we can do as a species to progress toward better health collectively and for the health of all life on earth.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Cause you are God.

I have a question. Do you think it's worthwhile to hold the suffering of other sentient beings as important and work on their liberation? 

You see, God is infinite and contains all that exists. Leo realized many years ago that he is God himself, and is trying to make you understand that you are also like him, the embodiment of God in the reality we call life.

@PenguinPablo You use conditioning in the Topic of a thread. There is no IF. Leo is God. Doubt is nonexistant. Leo IS God, absolute. That's it. He is the first one on the planet who awoke. Completely and utterly awake. I'm the second. many more will follow us. He is motivated because it's BORING to be the only one. No one understands you. NO ONE. Now, we're very motivated. Join us, The Terrorists of Light :)

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

17 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

Serious question

Does it just make things more interesting?

Gods love is to create other in order to give itself to other.  This is its highest act of selflessness.   You see - if God is alone- it cannot be anything other than selfish.   So it has to create selflessness by creating the illusion of other.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Gods love is to create other in order to give itself to other.  This is its highest act of selflessness.   You see - if God is alone- it cannot be anything other than selfish.   So it has to create selflessness by creating the illusion of other.

That's pretty damn complex! Well done!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

1 minute ago, Eternal Unity said:

That's pretty damn complex! Well done!

Love ya ? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Dude, follow me :) lol I have 2 moderators on my followers cool

Edited by Eternal Unity

1 minute ago, Eternal Unity said:

@Inliytened1 Dude, You're the only moderator that's following me, I just noticed :)

Because I knew long ago you had a sixth sense.  Not enlightened yet..but you will be.  Well hell- we all will be.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@acidgoofy right, and Sincerity as well