Antor8188

Ugly women have high standards.

21 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I agree with you you should always approach girls who you are genuinely attracted to even if you think she is out of your league. At bars and clubs I approach the ugly ones but end up getting more attention from the above average ones. Why is it that these days ugly women have higher standards than good looking women?  Fat women will not date fat men why is it so. It's not always the case but a lot of times it is. 

Hypergamy, feminism, culture, etc.

All these things are out of your control though, so it's no use being bitter about it or using them as excuses. Your only option is to improve yourself as a man in as many aspects as you can, and your options and results with women will expand in opportunity and quality.

Also don't call women "ugly". It's not that nice, just refer to them as "women I'm not attracted to". It's a more honest and less cruel way to put your truth.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Don't overgeneralize.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura I agree with you you should always approach girls who you are genuinely attracted to even if you think she is out of your league. At bars and clubs I approach the ugly ones but end up getting more attention from the above average ones. Why is it that these days ugly women have higher standards than good looking women?  Fat women will not date fat men why is it so. It's not always the case but a lot of times it is. 

The reason is because they can sense that you're not actually attracted to them and you're only going for them because you think they'll be easy. People don't like being degraded like that. And women can sense that you're doing it.

17 hours ago, something_else said:

The reason is because they can sense that you're not actually attracted to them and you're only going for them because you think they'll be easy. People don't like being degraded like that. And women can sense that you're doing it.

This!

It's actually hard to authentically hit on a girl if you're not attracted to her. It comes off fake. Your enthusiasm and authenticity matters. If you tell a girl she's adorable, you have to mean it.

Edited by Leo Gura

Why someone is picky is not related to looks.

You can be average and only go for 10s like many of the men in this dating section.

"I loss interest if she is not pretty enough" I've heard this so many times now. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

If you come with that kind of judgment from the title no wonder...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Women can sense if you don’t actually like them or if they feel you are out of their league they would rather reject you before you can reject them.

5 hours ago, something_else said:

Your absolutely fucking right they can.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This. It's actually hard to authentically hit on a girl if you're not attracted to her. It comes off fake. Your enthusiasm and authenticity matters. If you tell a girl she's adorable, you have to mean it.

Have you found your dream girl yet Leo?  I often find myself lost in dream with someone who I have never met but am hoping he is real...

I wonder because i'd love  if you would chat just a little while with me, one on one?  I have only idiots surrounding me who could not say a word unless it's " let's go fuck" and it's a complete let down because at first I  believe , this will be  interesting conversation because I have heard gossip that the male adult I am going to meet is well educated and has this or that to show he is intelligent. Wrong,    two sentences  and it's a complete waste of time and brain cells to be in the same room with the egotistical bastard that has every sign of being a narcissist. Total disappointment.. Of course I am from Kentucky so what would I possibly be  thinking  right? But I may be of some interest to a person such as yourself. Maybe....

On 29/01/2023 at 5:40 AM, Antor8188 said:

I approach the ugly ones but end up getting more attention from the above average ones

It's wise to avoid women who look unhealthy and unhappy. The outside is a reflection of the inside.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

4 hours ago, GalSource said:

I wonder because i'd love  if you would chat just a little while with me, one on one?  I have only idiots surrounding me who could not say a word unless it's " let's go fuck" and it's a complete let down because at first I  believe , this will be  interesting conversation because I have heard gossip that the male adult I am going to meet is well educated and has this or that to show he is intelligent. Wrong,    two sentences  and it's a complete waste of time and brain cells to be in the same room with the egotistical bastard that has every sign of being a narcissist. Total disappointment.. Of course I am from Kentucky so what would I possibly be  thinking  right? But I may be of some interest to a person such as yourself. Maybe....

It usually doesn't work if a girl comes to me. I have to select her by looking at her because I have very specific tastes.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It usually doesn't work if a girl comes to me. I have to select her by looking at her because I have very specific tastes.

I understand. I have extremely clear aesthetic determination as well. ’If one avatar is not the specific structure I acknowledge, I would never give it any thought nor waste our time.’ ☹️ I found that not everyone's aesthetic demand is this clear.

But I understand if they do, it’s a feeling with such wonderful, perfect, and extreme for you. Everyone’s tastes are unique. I am really happy to hear this. I want to learn the ‘perfect beauty’ of everyone.

_

This is my personal taste

ONLY this specific type of human can satisfy me aesthetically in some way. Long faces, aquiline noses, slender and withered, with The specific geometric shape on their face and body. I can describe it all my life, just like the art of Schiele. Either this structure or nothing will happen. 

220101_亮度调节后的原版.jpegMatvey Lykov - 1.jpgJimmy Gnecco - 26.jpg

Jimmy Gnecco - 25.png

Their noses were like being created by the shape of my heart. I can feel the juice of my heart when looking at them. so perfect.

|

210518 - A.jpg210518 - B.jpgJIMMYGNECCO - 282167599_1079893306071780_104188622458980995_n.jpgBrowserPreview_tmp-94.jpg

JIMMYGNECCO - 2790290680541059383.jpg

(Above are two people and one artist)

I love talking about them, EVERYONE Around me knows WHAT I LOVE.

It’s really happy to know other people have the same demand of acknowledging people as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????!!!!!!!!

Edited by ZGROPIUS

This thread just got real interesting 

Edited by AJBrew

On 1/29/2023 at 7:50 AM, something_else said:

Yeah, I agree.

That's why I don't believe in the idea that a guy who has no game should start out sleeping with or even making out with girls that he's not attracted to.

Edited by Hardkill