kylan11

What's the worst thing that ever happened during your trip?

62 posts in this topic

As title says. I'm curious about the weirdest/most shocking thing that ever happened to you mid trip. Parents call, family emergency, police knock, all that.

Basically real life situations or nightmare scenarios you were NOT prepared to face in that state. How did you react? What happened? What did you learn?

Just to be clear, I mean strictly external, consensual reality factors. Nothing that your own mind generated (yes, I see the irony, you know what I mean) due to dark thoughts or ego resistence.

Mine has to be when I literally witnessed a mafia homicide on LSD, right from my balcony. Haunting to say the least. The guy was shot twice in the head. Few minutes later my house was surrounded by cops while we were on the 3rd floor tripping and smoking weed. Literal nightmare. When I write that trip report it's gonna be one for the ages.

What about yours?

Edited by kylan11

I shit all over my carpet and had to spend 3 hours scrubbing it the next day.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Jesus. 5-MeO?

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

sopranos-jesus.gif

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

12 minutes ago, kylan11 said:

Jesus. 5-MeO?

Yup

@Leo Gura Did you shit out of love or out of fear? Was it automatic shitting? 

My worst so far: after one hour eating, taking 150 micro 1cp ALLAD, waiting for 3 hours to kick in. As it kicked in, I wanted to go out of the house, felt nervous. Went to the gym and trained the effects off. No insights, no visuals, no good afterglow and a whole day wasted for this (beside training). That was frustrating 

Edited by OBEler

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Did you shit out of love or out of fear? Was it automatic shitting?

When you are that conscious, nothing matters. You can shit on the carpet just out of pure curiosity.

Edited by Leo Gura

One time I almost put my hand on a stove burner.

If you trip deep, you gotta be extra careful because you could seriously injure yourself.

Set guidelines for yourself and be strict about following them. It's easy to do something stupid like text a girlfriend and destroy a relationship.

Edited by Leo Gura

I can't top anything that's already been posted, cus my "worst" things are mostly kinda silly. I ate a grapefruit during my first really epic LSD trip and it was amazing. I recall having the thought that this "grape"-fruit was really a "great"-fruit, and that brought me much joy. So I decided to eat another one the next trip. But the 2nd time I was impatient and ate it during the comeup, and then almost immediately felt my stomach say NOOOOO, I ran across the room to the door to the backyard but couldn't make it in time and projectile vomited the entire contents of my stomach across the room. So then I gotta spend my first hour peaking on 350ug while cleaning up all my barf off the floor. I then had the thought that this "grape"-fruit was actually a "not-so-great"-fruit, which made me laugh my ass off and feel like the situation was the punchline to a joke that the first trip had started.

It was supposed to be a two-person trip, but the other person vomited LSD tabs and felt asleep. I was sitting in my room eating salad all-night.

55 minutes ago, eggopm3 said:

this "grape"-fruit was actually a "not-so-great"-fruit,

Then what kind of fruit that you actually eating? Does the trip make you feel anything tastes good? 

I bite a little piece of skin of off my forearm because I wanted to prove to myself that pain is imaginary. And it was pleasurable. Just like max 0.2 centimeters. 

So Now I got a small dot on my forearm always reminding me that suffering is an illusion.

Other than that when the trips end and i go out to the town for a walk I always see the weirdest fucking people that I never see normally. Like disabled child that walks like a dog being on a leash. Or someone being drugged out with that paranoid look. Does it happen to you when you go out?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

A friend of a friend had couldn't handle LSD. He saw the devil everywhere. Tried to kill himself, with needles or jumped in front of cars. Ran naked through my apartment and bothered the neighbors with it. He punched through my computer screen and destroyed the water tap. We had to call the ambulance cause we couldn't deal with him anymore after a few hours. His parents are very close to mine and that's how my parents found out that I work with these substances. 

Very interesting to see all that happen on LSD tho. The defense mechanisms of the Ego are amazing. 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

One time I almost put my hand on a stove burner.

If you trip deep, you gotta be extra careful because you could seriously injure yourself.

Set guidelines for yourself and be strict about following them. It's easy to do something stupid like text a girlfriend and destroy a relationship.

A long time ago I had a bad trip on psilocybin. I emailed my 'study coordinator' a desperate text in which I just have an absolute breakdown and explain that I can't handle the big project I was working on at the time. 

Luckily she just ignored the mail, and it was as if nothing ever happened. I almost never saw her in real life so things were never awkward and I finished the project just fine.