ivankiss

Constructive criticism for Leo

515 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 how come?

Seriously, go look through her posting history. When was the last time she posted something positive?

She is here ourely for the sake of creating drama.

And as with all people who live off from critizing others and complaining she has nothing to show when it comes to her own life.

Just now, Something Funny said:

@Inliytened1 how come?

Seriously, go look through her posting history. When was the last time she posted something positive?

She is here ourely for the sake of creating drama.

And as with all people who live off from critizing others and complaining she has nothing to show when it comes to her own life.

This isn't about her.  Stop making it about her.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura Of the people who benefit from your work and education, only a small part of them speak on the forum and comment. But the emotional content especially the irritating ones seems to have a stronger sense of presence. But it takes up your daytime, attention, and feelings.

Countless new youth and children are participating in your education. Countless fresh minds are open and bright. People always need your work.

21 minutes ago, no_name said:

If that’s true, wouldn’t it just prove that you’re a really sh*tty teacher? Wouldn’t a great teacher have lots of successful students? 

Not at all. Most teachers have a very small % of 'successfull' students, in pretty much any field or domain. Yea it varies a bit, but generally speaking the vast majority of people, 99.99% of people that watch Leo will not be 'successfull'. Particularly in spiritual domains! The vast majority of people who have taken Leo's LP course will not have developed a strong robust career. Same with any course, teaching, university course, whatever.

What is not obvious to most is that the 'successful' students, those that have realised some of the same truths as Leo, do not need to speak about it and mostly keep themselves to themselves. I consider myself one of them, but even saying that will be interpreted as arrogance or even a dogmatic blind follower. I disagree with Leo on many things, yet I have realised some of the things he points people towards. And I do not speak about them because I don't feel like I need to. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Inliytened1 so she can call me a flying monkey, lost Leo fanboy, a mindless sheep, etc.

But I can't respond to her asking real questions because this is me making it about her, right?

Edited by Something Funny

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

@Inliytened1 so she can call me a flying monkey, lost Leo fanboy, a mindless sheep, etc.

But I can't respond to her asking real questions because this is me making it about her, right?

Sometimes the sheep need to be guided to the pasture.  Just sayin".

As for the other things she's called you, well that ain't in this thread.  Why are you so hell bent on destroying her anyway?  Look at that.  Perhaps she has a point. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, no_name said:

Is your core teaching that you have reached the level of enlightenment that no one will ever reach? 

No. You can reach it, if you keep your mind open that you haven't reached the end of understanding what Consciousness/God is.

The only issue I'm concerned with is people thinking they're done with the work. And by "work" I don't mean making yourself a better person, because everyone knows that's an endless proceess, but what I mean is Awakening/God-Realization.

Basically I'm telling you guys, "Stay humble and open". And you're tell me, "No Leo! I refuse! I understand it all. You are just too arrogant. You know nothing I don't know."

41 minutes ago, no_name said:

If that’s true, wouldn’t it just prove that you’re a really sh*tty teacher? Wouldn’t a great teacher have lots of successful students? 

No.

I only expect a handful of people on this entire planet to ever get it, after several decades of work.

In the end my highest teachings are intended for perhaps 1 human on this planet who will get it. Everybody else is to busy clowning around and getting offended. I am not interested in any social games & BS, I am only interested in finding those handful of people who seriously will do anything to reach the ultimate understanding of Consciousness. That's what all of this is geared towards.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No. You can reach it, if you keep your mind open that you haven't reached the end of understanding what Consciousness/God is.

The only issue I'm concerned with it people thinking their done with the work. And by "work" I don't mean making yourself a better person, because everyone knows that's an endless task, but what I mean is Awakening/God-Realization.

Basically I'm telling you guys, "Stay humble and open". And you're tell me, "No Leo! I refuse! I understand it all. You are just too arrogant."

No.

I only expect a handful of people on this entire planet to ever get it, after several decades of work.

In the end my highest teachings are intended for perhaps 1 human on this planet who will get it. Everybody else is to busy clowning around and getting offended. I am not interested in any social games & BS, I am only interested in finding those handful of people who seriously will do anything to reach the ultimate understanding of Consciousness.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The only issue I'm concerned with it people thinking their done with the work. And by "work" I don't mean making yourself a better person, because everyone knows that's an endless task, but what I mean is Awakening/God-Realization.

Basically I'm telling you guys, "Stay humble and open". And you're tell me, "No Leo! I refuse! I understand it all. You are just too arrogant."

No.

In the end my highest teachings are intended for perhaps 1 human on this planet who will get it. Everybody else is to busy clowning around.

Excellent.   But no, your highest teachings are intended for no one.  And it must be that. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 emm, yes they all are.

@Something Funny @lostingenosmaze @meta_male @Michael Jackson

see my earlier comment about flying monkeys

@Something Funny you are such a lost fanboy of Leo and so entrenched in your believes, you’re not at all different from an extremist religious person. 

Also, sheep will always need someone to follow and to tell them what to do.

If anything you and her are the ones doing gaslighting.

And as I said, she tagged like 5 people to have an argument with after Leo stopped responding to her. Because she is here purely for drama. And now acts suprised and as if she didn't want any of it.

Edited by Something Funny

@Inliytened1 @no_name both of you guys are dishonest hypcrites and deep inside you know that. You are porbably just bitter that you couldn't make anything out of your own lives, so this shitshow is all you've got now.

I am done with both of you.

@Inliytened1 @no_name both of you guys are dishonest hypcrites and deep inside you know that. You are porbably just bitter that you couldn't make anything out of your own lives, so this shitshow is all you've got now.

I am done with both of you.

Are you done?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Is it really that difficult to lend credence to the possibility that someone who has done 25+ days of consecutive 5-MeO-DMT trips, and who has went on many 15 + day meditation retreats has reached levels of consciousness that have never been publicly discussed? Actualized teachings started with a pretty advanced understanding of the traditional orthodox spiritual teachings and then Leo substantively expanded on them many times over in such detail that has never been discussed elsewhere.

It's obviously possible he can be misguided in some or many regards, but the real failure would be to remain closed-minded to the possibility that this unique experience and dedication towards this work could bring about a deeper perspective than what can currently be found anywhere else.

Leo's always said it's up to the individual to verify what he has claimed, and that simply believing him is not viable, so ultimately there is no merit in taking issue with the controversial claims he has made.

Please post in a calm and respectful manner. Or this topic will be locked.

Do not make personal attacks on other members here.

Make your points without drama and ego.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Inliytened1 you are abusive and dishonest. And you are the one who does gaslighting. Yes, I am done.

You're free to voice your opinion.  And you may be right.  That is the power of God.  It can be Hitler if it puts the mask on.  I hate that  - but it's a facet of Truth that we must face in ourselves.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

Is it really that difficult to lend credence to the possibility that someone who has done 25+ days of consecutive 5-MeO-DMT trips, and who has went on many 15 + day meditation retreats has reached levels of consciousness that have never been publicly discussed? Actualized teachings started with a pretty advanced understanding of the traditional orthodox spiritual teachings and then Leo substantively expanded on them many times over in such detail that has never been discussed elsewhere.

It's obviously possible he can be misguided in some or many regards, but the real failure would be to remain closed-minded to the possibility that this unique experience and dedication towards this work could bring about a deeper perspective than what can currently be found anywhere else.

Leo's always said it's up to the individual to verify what he has claimed, and that simply believing him is not viable, so ultimately there is no merit in taking issue with the controversial claims he has made.

Exactly this.

16 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

It only takes one day of meditation, so do not be fooled into it requiring 20+ trips.  This is your core error. You assign a value to what it takes for awakening   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

It only takes one day of meditation, so do not be fooled into it requiring 20+ trips.  This is your core error.  

I think that you are doing something very similar to what you are accusing Leo of here. I don’t mean it as a personal attack, however I think it’s worth pointing out even if you interpret it that way.

”Don’t listen to that arrogant fool, listen to me, I know exactly what you need to do” is a tad ironic

2 minutes ago, something_else said:

I think that you are doing something very similar to what you are accusing Leo of here. I don’t mean it as a personal attack, however I think it’s worth pointing out even if you interpret it that way.

”Don’t listen to that arrogant fool, listen to me, I know exactly what you need to do” is a tad ironic

That may be true in some cases.  But here I'm pointing at the fact that what you have been spoon fed may not be in fact reality.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

It only takes one day of meditation, so do not be fooled into it requiring 20+ trips.  This is your core error.  

What exactly takes one day of meditation?

What is "it"? 

Why would this nebulous "it' you're alluding to be equally accessible to all people, as if every living creature has the capacity to become God after 16 hours of consistent meditation? 

You seem more brazenly arrogant here than Leo has in anything I've ever seen him post.