ivankiss

Constructive criticism for Leo

515 posts in this topic

@no_name Banned for being too stupid.

If you want to critcitize me. Go ahead. But you better make it fucking intelligent. Not this trash.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Pipe down.

I am saying things beyond your current capacity to understand.

Do not think you are above me.

And perhaps that is more gaslighting.  Talking down to someone doesn't make you look more intelligent.  Honestly listen to her claims because obviously they have merit or she wouldn't be here.  And I think you know they do.  I think you have had a warped view of women for quite some time now - so it is only natural that it comes to light here 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Games, games, games...

Keep playing your games.

You ain't foolin' me, only yourselves.

The arrogance exists because you're infinitely more conscious than you. And you don't understand that.

You actually believe we're equal. On the same field. You don't even know what field I'm on!

You're kidding yourselves :D

How can you believe this shit? It's so stupid to think you understand reality better than me. xD

Are you fucking kidding???

Lol

When you realize how stupid you were for doubting me, you'll shit yourself laughing.

LEO!!!! OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Leo Gura

You have to be infinitely intelligent to dumb yourself down infinitely xD

Just now, ivankiss said:

You have to be infinitely intelligent to dumb yourself down infinitely xD

Yeah, it takes infinity   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

LEO!!!! OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!

BUT LEEEOOOOO........................*insert objection #152* 

2 minutes ago, Craigxt22 said:

Was she not Preety_India and/ or Tyler_Robinson ?

Why does this matter if you have a fucked up view on women?   They are just property to him.  Let's be honest.   And if they are not he will rectify that here unless his ego gets in the way.  That's what I'm trying to see.  I want to see if he can shift states.  Or will he be stuck in this dumb arrogant asshole mode.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Do not misunderstand...

It's not that you cannot be as conscious as me.

It's simply that you are too closedminded to do so.

I warned you years ago to be openminded.

And you've failed that simple thing. By pretending you understand what I teach.

What I teach your mind cannot comprend. But you somehow have convinced yourselves that already know better than me.

This is true arrogance, masquerading as your veneer of humility.

I am arrogant because I had to be to cut through every shred of human spiritual bullshit. You have not done that.

What you want from me is a sweet nice guy to makes you feel good. And that is what I will never be, by God's Design.

Nobody, and I NOBODY here has a clue what God or Consciousness is.

If you disagree. Leave. I am not here to teach imbiciles. I am only looking for one -- ONE -- intelligent mind to comprehend me. It will take you decades of work to understand.

I see through all your games. Don't think for one second you are gonna sneak past my gaze.

If you want traditonal spirituality, you are following the wrong guy. I will destroy your world. Which is why you play your games and act like my teachings are corrupt. The corrupt one, is you.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not misunderstand...

It's not that you cannot be as conscious as me.

It's simply that you are too closedminded to do so.

I warned you years ago to be openminded.

And you've failed that simple thing. By pretending you understand what I teach.

What I teach your mind cannot comprend. But you somehow have convinced yourselves that already know better than me.

This is true arrogance, masquerading as your veneer of humility.

I am arrogant because I had to be to cut through every shred of human spiritual bullshit. You have not done that.

What you want from me is a sweet nice guy to makes you feel good. And that is what I will never be, by God's Design.

Nobody, and I NOBODY here has a clue what God or Consciousness is.

If you disagree. Leave. I am not here to teach imbiciles. I am only looking for one -- ONE -- intelligent mind to comprehend me. It will take you decades of work to understand.

I see through all your games. Don't think for one second you are gonna sneaky past by gaze.

If you want traditonal spirituality, you are following the wrong guy. I will destroy your world. Which is why you play your games and act like my teachings are corrupt. The corrupt one, is you. Your mind is so corrupt you cannot comprehend.

You are a disgrace.   That is what you are.  For someone who can teach spirituality so well it will remain mind boggling to me 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Why does this matter if you have a fucked up view on women?   They are just property to him.  Let's be honest.   And if they are not he will rectify that here unless his ego gets in the way.  That's what I'm trying to see.  I want to see if he can shift states.  Or will he be stuck in this dumb arrogant asshole mode.

I mean your view of women is hardly perfect. You were talking about how no women ever want casual sex and then judging the ones that do.

I don’t know why this is a hill you want to die on anyway, if you disagree with everything here so harshly then just leave and find a community you resonate with more

1 minute ago, something_else said:

I mean your view of women is hardly perfect. You were talking about how no women ever want casual sex and then judging the ones that do.

I don’t know why this is a hill you want to die on anyway, if you disagree with everything here so harshly then just leave and find a community you resonate with more

I never said it was.  Shit, I used women for decades.   But I'm not like that now.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Leo I thought you were better than this, I understand that it can get to you (though you might deny that and say that you are not talking from your ego, sure I will take that possibility) 

But talking down to people is not the right attitude, I am not trying to lecturing you, sure I might be still stuck in morality, but I think that talking like that brings more harm than good. 

I am trying to understand why you are doing this, are you doing this out of insecurity or ego, or trying to only keep the "worthy ones" here that understand, or maybe just showing extreme honesty, honestly no idea, but I don't like it. 

I think I spent too much time here, I got all I need from Actualized.org and you, it changed my life, but I don't want you telling me your truths and brainwashing me with them, I would rather figure it all out on my own. 

love you leo :)

@something_else I just felt some white-knight vibes from all that. The girl seemed completely able to defend herself. That was really condescending. 

Well, you see... there is where we sort the wheat from the chaff.

Let's see.

Let's see who's intelligent here.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Israfil said:

@something_else I just felt some white-knight vibes from all that. The girl seemed completely able to defend herself. That was really condescending. 

You mean from me or the other dude?

6 minutes ago, something_else said:

I don’t know why this is a hill you want to die on anyway, if you disagree with everything here so harshly then just leave and find a community you resonate with more

The teachings are gold.  It's his character that I want to help fix. I guess I shouldn't care and just let him evolve as he must.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@something_else The other dude. If he was so morally outraged, he could've settled the matter privately. He seems hellbent on changing stuff about Leo and agreeing with some questionable lines of reasoning of the other girl.