ivankiss

Constructive criticism for Leo

515 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, no_name said:

Why are you so misogynistic towards women? What kind of enlightenment do you think women will get to with, for example, being constantly reduced to their looks? What women’s bullshit are you cutting through with that?  

When you just call someone a 'misogynist' as a personal attack, you attack the person, not the action, your credibility goes down by 90%. Just a heads-up on how everyone's viewing you right now. 

4 minutes ago, no_name said:

You are the first one who talked to me in this thread. I actually wanted to say this to you - that you promised not to engage with me anymore. You indirectly commented on my response - this is engaging.

Also, like I explained, I only commented here for people who find themselves confused with Leo’s behaviour. They are not alone, and they are right to be concerned/doubt Leo’s integrity and his claims to be enlightened.

I am also not obligated to explain to you why and how I engage with this forum. 

@no_name Are you a clone account of @Preety_India?? Please stop the drama.

6 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

12 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

?? @Inliytened1 Whattt??

Face the fact that your guru might be a misogynist.  And the way he treats women needs to change, period.  It's that fucking group think from the pickup circle that has him brainwashed.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Did i stutter?  

No but I was confusedddd because of your comment.

I remember you to be a pretty cool and intelligent guy. And I wonder why you would make a statement that Leo should do xyz or you leave the forum. Also what confused me was your assumption that Leos style is the way it is because he doesn't look like brad pitt?

1 minute ago, Michael Jackson said:

Standing up for your beliefs or sharing your experience is not necessarily drama. 

I don’t happen to agree with @no_name but dismissing her experience as creating drama isn’t so fair either

3 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

When you just call someone a 'misogynist' as a personal attack, you attack the person, not the action, your credibility goes down by 90%. Just a heads-up on how everyone's viewing you right now. 

Talk about Misogyny with Rulon Jeffs, that man was the master of it. Hehe

@Inliytened1 Do you feel like Leo is misogynistic?

Face the fact that your guru moght be a misogynist.  And the way he treats women needs to change, period.  It's that fucking group think from the pickup circle.  

By the way, Leo is not my guru. Leo for me is nothing special.

What do you mean when you say "the way he treats women?"

Edited by Michael Jackson

1 minute ago, Michael Jackson said:

No but I was confusedddd because of your comment.

I remember you to be a pretty cool and intelligent guy. And I wonder why you would make a statement that Leo should do xyz or you leave the forum. Also what confused me was your assumption that Leos style is the way it is because he doesn't look like brad pitt?

Originally I was picking on him for needing to go to pickup school in the first place.  But all jokes aside- this is fucked up.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@no_name 

12 minutes ago, no_name said:

Also, like I explained, I only commented here for people who find themselves confused with Leo’s behaviour. They are not alone, and they are right to be concerned/doubt Leo’s integrity and his claims to be enlightened.

Yeah, and after Leo stopped responding to you you tagged like five people to start an argument again because you didn't get enough drama.

13 minutes ago, no_name said:

I am also not obligated to explain to you why and how I engage with this forum. 

Sure, just pointing out your hypocrisy

For me this Forum would be amazing with ID check, real photos, real names and even a small subscription payment. When stuff are free and anonimous people tend to behave like this. This looks like old school chatrooms. 

5 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

For me this Forum would be amazing with ID check, real photos, real names and even a small subscription payment. When stuff are free and anonimous people tend to behave like this. This looks like old school chatrooms. 

YEah, good luck finding more then 10 people joining your forum.

11 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@no_name 

Yeah, and after Leo stopped responding to you you tagged like five people to start an argument again because you didn't get enough drama.

Sure, just pointing out your hypocrisy

Maybe there is truth to her words.  Did you ever consider that?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Maybe there is truth to her words.  Did you ever consider that?  

When someone plays the 'misogyny' card, that's not very helpful for us to open our mind to it. It's way overused and there was no context to it. Mostly bullshit, 99/100 times. 

Also, personal attacks are against forum guidelines, if I'm not mistaken. 

Edited by mr_engineer

1 minute ago, mr_engineer said:

When someone plays the 'misogyny' card,

There is a reason.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Welcome to feminism. Where teaching guys how to get laid is 'misogyny' now. No, toxic masculinity. What's the latest fad again?! :D

There is a reason.   

If you don't say what that reason is, I'm not buying it. I'm sick of feminists beating around the bush and not putting their finger on what bug they actually have up their asses. 

Edited by mr_engineer

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is a reason.   

@Inliytened1 Well you didn't give a reason so far. You just used the label without explaining it. What is your "reason"?

37 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Just a heads up when you use the term “everyone” it means a 100%. Can you prove that that’s how a 100% of people view me right now? Do you see how this reduces your credibility?

Also, I haven’t called him a misogynist. I said “misogynistic behaviour”, “being misogynistic”, “misogynistic comments”, “in a misogynistic way”.

Edited by no_name

3 minutes ago, no_name said:

Just a heads up when you use the term “everyone” it means a 100%. Can you prove that that’s how a 100% of people view me right now? Do you see how this reduces your credibility?

Also, I haven’t called him a misogynist, that’s 1. I said “misogynistic behaviour”, “being misogynistic”, “misogynistic comments”, “in a misogynistic way”.

@no_name speaking about "misogynistic behaviour" without giving a SINGLE example is childish.

You have not given a single example so far. So shut up!

3 minutes ago, no_name said:

No, some people are believing you cuz they're brainwashed by feminism with the word 'misogyny'. But, mostly, people are seeing through it. 

4 minutes ago, no_name said:

Also, I haven’t called him a misogynist, that’s 1. I said “misogynistic behaviour”, “being misogynistic”, “misogynistic comments”, “in a misogynistic way”.

All of this is abstract stuff pointing to one person. That's a personal attack.