Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2023 at 1:04 AM, Leo Gura said:

That's what the courtroom is for.

We will wait and see the Tate trial.

It's not just rape but trafficking and other charges.

Patience now.

But even the courts have unfortunately a lot of times failed to bring real justice because the prosecutor and his client still couldn't gather enough evidence needed to prove the criminal guilty or because the jury might have had too many inherent biases that could've clouded their ability to make a truly fair and objective decision on the case.

O.J. Simpson and George Zimmerman were not found guilty for their crimes even though they deserved to be.

Furthermore, I don't know how much corruption there is Romania, but it's possible that in a country like that, the judges and the jury in the courts there might not be above being paid off to look the other way. 

Actually, the more I think about, the more pessimistic I am about Tate receiving the kind of justice that he deserves.

I hope that I am wrong.

Edited by Hardkill

42 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

But even the courts have unfortunately a lot of times failed to bring real justice

It's never perfect but it's the best system we got. Mob justice will always be inferior to court justice. Which is why courts were invented.

We don't need a perfect trial of Tate, just a reasonable one.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Hardkill

3 hours ago, Hardkill said:

But even the courts have unfortunately a lot of times failed to bring real justice because the prosecutor and his client still couldn't gather enough evidence needed to prove the criminal guilty or because the jury might have had too many inherent biases that could've clouded their ability to make a truly fair and objective decision on the case.

O.J. Simpson and George Zimmerman were not found guilty for their crimes even though they deserved to be.

Furthermore, I don't know how much corruption there is Romania, but it's possible that in a country like that, the judges and the jury in the courts there might not be above being paid off to look the other way. 

Actually, the more I think about, the more pessimistic I am about Tate receiving the kind of justice that he deserves.

I hope that I am wrong.

The O.J. Simpson trial was more complicated, as there were a lot of factors involved, not just in the crime itself, and happenings in the courtroom, but the events outside of the courtroom and the racial tensions. The prosecutor at the time was an upcoming one and a woman, instead of pursuing a lesser charge, instead opted to pursue the maximum guilty verdict of life without parole or even the death sentence, and her motif for doing this is unclear to me at the time as it could be for justice or to make an impression on her colleges, which has higher requirements of pieces of evidence not to mention higher sentences can make some juries a bit more careful in giving a vote or verdict. That, along with how the defense lawyers argued their case, how the prosecutors argued theirs, whilst dealing with the racial nature of this case, the political climate, and also allowing cameras and the media networks to film and report this in the courtroom, may have had a factor in giving the not guilty verdict.

It's likely you'll be right in Andrew Tate either guilty for a lesser charge, or not guilty.

Edited by Danioover9000

@bloomer

8 hours ago, bloomer said:

@zurew

Another deep fake freshly baked. FYI not real.

They just keep getting better and better making deep fakes.

@Hardkill

21 hours ago, Hardkill said:

That may be true, but that's what has made him very successful at being a con man. At the end of the day, he still has no soul and the only real skills he genuinely has is his kickboxing skills.

Also, like Leo said, Tate doesn't really know how to successfully run a truly legit business or market himself in any honest way. Fundamentally, he's just a low class brute and a meathead with probably a low level of education.

Plus, he's an extreme right-wing fascist in his own right. He even said before that he moved to Romania because he liked "living in countries where corruption is accessible for everybody." He really does have a lot in common with Trump and Kanye.

You know, he should've just stayed in his lane by sticking with kickboxing or doing MMA or being just a kick boxing coach. There's nothing inherently wrong with any of those careers, per se. 

What a shame.

Yes, it's true, as it's extremely hard to scam convincingly without charm or charisma, as some personality types are better than other types. I disagree that and the end of the day he has no soul because what do you mean soul? And if he has none, does that mean everyone has no soul then? I also disagree that his only skill is kickboxing, he clearly has many other skills he developed in his life so far and has lead a varied enough life. I disagree with the over simplification you are framing Andrew Tate in.

Leo may be right in saying Andrew Tate has lower skills in business, but marketing? Promoting? Hustling? Online business? He has higher skills development in those areas, otherwise how is he this successful short term? I disagree with your characterization of him. To me, it seems he's mostly stage red, with some orange and blue value systems, higher cognitive development due to his quicker reasoning skills and lower moral development due to how much he exploits and manipulates men and women, extroverted personality, either impulsive or opportunist in ego development, my intuitive sense is he has some differences in states of mind and consciousness that makes him different enough, along with limited life experiences and varied lines of development per area of life. To me, he also is a victim of upbringing and indoctrination of ideologies growing up with a father figure like that, under most conditions under a single mother, with a finance of lower class in the beginning. Hard to relate to some people growing in poor conditions as they do have to hustle.

Political ideology may be a factor here, but specifically for this I call irrelevant. In fact, bringing political ideology here risks bad faith acting, uncharitable takes of Andrew and close mindedness and unwillingness to learn and steel man points of mistakes and other ways of improving, it's almost akin to a thought terminating cliché.

Even if Andrew Tate chose to stay in kickboxing or MMA as a career, it's relatively a risky career. Careers in combat sports or sports in general that involve blunt force impacts to your or other people's bodies, singular to mostly concussive, could lead to CBT, or blunt force traumas to organs, bones, or even increase risks of heart attacks and strokes and other common to rare injuries and illnesses with prolong combat sports. Ideally that should be a hobby, and he should change careers over to something else but almost any change in careers does carry certain risks anyways.

It's not shameful, this is life. Some people are born and develop differently than you or I can imagine or relate to. 

@hoodrow trillson

16 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

It's like promotional marketing for Andrew Tate. Can't wait for the trial to happen!

Another good example of a hustler, swindler, scammer, fraudster, con artist white criminal repeatedly lying and repeat the message they are innocent. They missed the until proven guilty part.

On 2/1/2023 at 5:59 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@Hardkill

Yes, it's true, as it's extremely hard to scam convincingly without charm or charisma, as some personality types are better than other types. I disagree that and the end of the day he has no soul because what do you mean soul? And if he has none, does that mean everyone has no soul then? I also disagree that his only skill is kickboxing, he clearly has many other skills he developed in his life so far and has lead a varied enough life. I disagree with the over simplification you are framing Andrew Tate in.

Leo may be right in saying Andrew Tate has lower skills in business, but marketing? Promoting? Hustling? Online business? He has higher skills development in those areas, otherwise how is he this successful short term? I disagree with your characterization of him. To me, it seems he's mostly stage red, with some orange and blue value systems, higher cognitive development due to his quicker reasoning skills and lower moral development due to how much he exploits and manipulates men and women, extroverted personality, either impulsive or opportunist in ego development, my intuitive sense is he has some differences in states of mind and consciousness that makes him different enough, along with limited life experiences and varied lines of development per area of life. To me, he also is a victim of upbringing and indoctrination of ideologies growing up with a father figure like that, under most conditions under a single mother, with a finance of lower class in the beginning. Hard to relate to some people growing in poor conditions as they do have to hustle.

Political ideology may be a factor here, but specifically for this I call irrelevant. In fact, bringing political ideology here risks bad faith acting, uncharitable takes of Andrew and close mindedness and unwillingness to learn and steel man points of mistakes and other ways of improving, it's almost akin to a thought terminating cliché.

Even if Andrew Tate chose to stay in kickboxing or MMA as a career, it's relatively a risky career. Careers in combat sports or sports in general that involve blunt force impacts to your or other people's bodies, singular to mostly concussive, could lead to CBT, or blunt force traumas to organs, bones, or even increase risks of heart attacks and strokes and other common to rare injuries and illnesses with prolong combat sports. Ideally that should be a hobby, and he should change careers over to something else but almost any change in careers does carry certain risks anyways.

It's not shameful, this is life. Some people are born and develop differently than you or I can imagine or relate to. 

I said that he has no soul as an expression. 

Is it true that his father abused him?

Well, I am sure that his upbringing greatly influenced him to turn into the kind of monster that he is.

Actually, he could've used his marketing skills to build his own successful kickboxing training company in many parts of the world. That would've been perfect for him.

It is strange they haven't charged him yet.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is strange they haven't charged him yet.

Do we have any lawyers on the forum? ? We only have STEM or drop-outs.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

29 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Do we have any lawyers on the forum?

I hope not :P

Even mason greenwood gets all his charges against him dropped. 

Forbes has an informative timeline.

The Tate brothers home was first raided back in April 2022. 

They are held on human trafficking charges, one of the suspects (unidentified) is also charged with rape.  There six victims identified.

Prosecutors “continue their investigation into human trafficking and organized crime”. 

If the investigation has been expanded to “organized crime” over the two charges, that could take some time.

It’s interesting that the Tate brothers had a chance to get out of town back in April.  But they were too smart for that.  They play three dimensional chess.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/conormurray/2023/02/01/andrew-tate-again-appeals-romanian-detention-his-human-trafficking-charges-explained-and-a-timeline-of-the-social-media-stars-controversies/?sh=59c578e94e6e

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

If he survives this ordeal it will 10x him. He will milk his victim hood status to the max. Andrew Tate is like a hydro dragon. Cut one head off and you will get two. 

This guy is a rare breed and if you are into self development you should be fascinated by him and study him in detail. If you are an idiot you will brush him off and not learn the lessons from Andrew’s successes and failures. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

This guy is a rare bread and if you are into self development you should be fascinated by him and study him in detail. If you are an idiot you will brush him off and not learn the lessons from Andrew’s successes and failures. 

Exactly.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

This guy is a rare bread and if you are into self development you should be fascinated by him and study him in detail. If you are an idiot you will brush him off and not learn the lessons from Andrew’s successes and failures. 

@StarStruck Is he that rare though?

I mean, to me, there are plenty of hyper successful alpha male types out there to model one's success off, and they come with way less baggage.

You can look at someone like Patrick Bet Davis, or the RSD guys, especially someone like RSD Derek. 

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Just now, Ulax said:

@StarStruck Is he that rare though?

I mean, to me, there are plenty of hyper successful alpha male types out there to model one's success off, and they come with way less baggage.

You can look at someone like Patrick Bet Davis, or the RSD guys, especially someone like RSD Derek

Those guys are idiots. They are con artists. Especially those RSD guys who charge you like 2-3k for a course. Andrew Tate doesn’t charge you anything. 

Some people say Andre Tate rips off people. He charges 40 dollars for business advice. What is 40 dollars compared to 2-3k. You just pay 2-3k for some lousy RSD videos and to become a member of some RSD Facebook group. If that is a rip off I’m gladly ripped off for 40 dollar. 

The difference between Andrew Tate and those others clowns is that he has massive direct experience with wealth, health and girls. There is really some golden nuggets in Andrew Tate’s teaching at the level of spiral dynamics stage blue. Albeit he has  also a lot of SD red but one has to filter the good stuff. 

The problem with a lot of guys is that they lack SD blue. It is a really important stage in a person’s development. If you have a solid SD blue you can stabilize the lower parts and build the progressive parts on top of it. 

In Tate we trust

23 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Those guys are idiots. They are con artists. Especially those RSD guys who charge you like 2-3k for a course. Andrew Tate doesn’t charge you anything. 

Some people say Andre Tate rips off people. He charges 40 dollars for business advice. What is 40 dollars compared to 2-3k. You just pay 2-3k for some lousy RSD videos and to become a member of some RSD Facebook group. If that is a rip off I’m gladly ripped off for 40 dollar. 

The difference between Andrew Tate and those others clowns is that he has massive direct experience with wealth, health and girls. There is really some golden nuggets in Andrew Tate’s teaching at the level of spiral dynamics stage blue. Albeit he has  also a lot of SD red but one has to filter the good stuff. 

The problem with a lot of guys is that they lack SD blue. It is a really important stage in a person’s development. If you have a solid SD blue you can stabilize the lower parts and build the progressive parts on top of it. 

@StarStruck I accept the point about the overpriced courses. Though I do think you are strawmanning what services they actually offer in their products.

I disagree with your view regarding the guys I mention (to the exclusion of Patrick bet Davidson) not having massive direct experience with massive direct experience with wealth, health and girls. Especially the girls portion, some of the RSD guys know way more about women than Tate will imo.

I agree with your last paragraph about the stage blue stuff. 

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback