Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, koyadr3 said:

Are these women really brainwashed

It's quite easy to manipulate young desperate women. It might take these girls years before they realize how toxic Tate's whole business operation was, even if they themselves were never raped or physically coerced.

Exploitation is a much more subtle thing than breaking the law.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, koyadr3 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11706801/Two-women-insisted-worked-Andrew-Tate-brainwashed-Romanian-judges-rule.html

What do you guys think about this? Are these women really brainwashed by Tate, or is it all bullshit and they are not victims?

The same thing happened with R.Kelly, there were 2 girls who said they were with him willingly but they had no contact with their families and couldnt go out by themselves, but they still claimed it was all their own decision. Obviously R.Kelly is now in prison for grooming, kidnap etc etc. I think it would make sense for an outside psychologist to determine whether the girls are able to make that decision but of course that psychologist could be  just saying what the court wants, so its a bit of a tricky situation to get to the truth. 

So the guy is in prison ? 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

@Nilsi

21 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Im not saying Andrew Tate is a good man or a profound thinker, but the image he has created is pure art - its not my problem that you people are too narrow minded and stuck up to see this.

I got your meaning man. It's a real artform, a beautiful sight to behold in your eyes. Scamming, swindling, conning, hustling, and frauds are cute.

@UDT

1 minute ago, UDT said:

So the guy is in prison ? 

In a holding cell awaiting his trial.

@supremeyingyang

20 hours ago, supremeyingyang said:

Don't you see how statements like this brings you a lot of disdain and rightfully so?

Thinking makes it so.

9 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@UDT

In a holding cell awaiting his trial.

that online money quick

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Solid advice before the devil got a hold of him. Not all of his advice is toxic. If you look at him, he doesn't seem like a guy who doesn't care about guys. I think he cares about guys a lot. You can see in the video that he talks from the heart. I still think he is a fucked up person but there is some good in him too.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

In the video he says that he is an atheist.  But now he is reading the Koran.  How can this be solid advice with such variability in opinion depending on the date?  And the advice on caring for yourself is just growing up and being an adult.  By his own admissions, we know that anything he says is going to be to further his own interest.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@StarStruck

What do you think are the main drivers of Andrew Tate?

ill answer my own question lol but feel free to answer. Imo i think he is driven by fame, power and wealth. I say this because he always talks about that being all mens true ambition to conquer lands, he wants to be a king basically. Although he wants to say he cares about young men and is trying to help them, actually his fortune is being made from them, through HU and also his 5k per head bootcamps. To me someone who genuinely cared for young men wouldn't take money from them in this way esp if you're already rich and also if you know that your target market is actually struggling. People have differing opinions about Jordan Peterson but I couldn't see him take money from his followers in the same way. 

I'm not saying Tate has g9ne out purposely to screw over young men I just think the other stuff is so much more important to him that he doesn't care who gets hurt in the process, which was of course with the cam girls and the lonely men he manipulated into giving as much money as possible. 

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Solid advice before the devil got a hold of him. Not all of his advice is toxic. If you look at him, he doesn't seem like a guy who doesn't care about guys. I think he cares about guys a lot. You can see in the video that he talks from the heart. I still think he is a fucked up person but there is some good in him too.

He's an exceptional man, but he doesn't give a fuck about you - hate to break it to you.

Also, when exactly did the "devil get hold of him?" If you want to call him the devil, then you have to acknowledge that this was always in him. He's more akin to the Nietzschean Übermensch than the devil, but there is also a lot about him that's petty.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

54 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

In the video he says that he is an atheist.  But now he is reading the Koran.  How can this be solid advice with such variability in opinion depending on the date?  And the advice on caring for yourself is just growing up and being an adult.  By his own admissions, we know that anything he says is going to be to further his own interest.  

I don't understand his conversion either. That's when he broke character and surrendered his will to power - which is a shame.

Maybe his jail sentence is God's punishment for him chickening out? :ph34r:

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Nilsi

Reminds me of me Law 28 of the 49 laws of Power: Act boldly:

"Lie boldly: By acting boldly you can hide your weaknesses. Con artists know that the bigger the lie, the more likely it is to be believed. Audacity distracts attention from a phony story’s inconsistencies. "https://www.shortform.com/blog/48-laws-of-power-law-28-enter-action-with-boldness/

7 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

He's more akin to the Nietzschean Übermensch than the devil, but there is also a lot about him that's petty.

79z0ze.jpg

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Nilsi

I got your meaning man. It's a real artform, a beautiful sight to behold in your eyes. Scamming, swindling, conning, hustling, and frauds are cute.

Are the Pyramids of Gizeh not stunning? Or the Cologne Cathedral? What about the Parthenon?

All built by slaves and peasants with hundreds and thousands of poor people dying - yet we can look at these historical sites in awe and reverie; while still acknowledging that we wouldn't want to trade positions with the poor bastards that had to be sacrificed.

Edited by Nilsi

@Nilsi @Consept

Not everything is either / or. 

There aren’t many saints on earth. In fact 99% of men aren’t saint and they put their own selfish needs first. 

Even therapists that help people. Most are doing their profession for a livelihood and helping others is secondary. So why do you expect Andrew Tate to be a saint then? Of course he has selfish reasons too. 

What is important in good relationships that it is a mutual beneficial relationship and not a parasitic relationship. Obviously  Tate has some of those parasitic qualities and that is why he was canceled but there are also a lot of things about Andrew Tate that is symbiotic. Not all of his advice is crap. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

19 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Nilsi @Consept

Not everything is either / or. 

There aren’t many saints on earth. In fact 99% of men aren’t saint and they put their own selfish needs first. 

Even therapists that help people. Most are doing their profession for a livelihood and helping others is secondary. So why do you expect Andrew Tate to be a saint then? Of course he has selfish reasons too. 

What is important in good relationships that it is a mutual beneficial relationship and not a parasitic relationship. Obviously  Tate has some of those parasitic qualities and that is why he was canceled but there are also a lot of things about Andrew Tate that is symbiotic. Not all of his advice is crap. 

@StarStruck

No ones saying Tate needs to be saint or that normal people don't want to make money. Hear what I'm saying, most people are not that interested in fame, power and amassing wealth in the same way Tate is, as in they're not willing to manipulate and screw over others to get it, simply because the trade off isn't worth it for them. Generally for most people they just want a decent job, family etc, Tate might look at those people and from his perspective he might see them as losers because they don't have the same drives as him. 

These drives that he has allow him to take advantage of people without any remorse, in fact he has bragged about taking advantage of men on podcasts.

So when you say 'he cares about men a lot', from his actions imo this is not true at all. Even his 'caring' involves taking as much money as he can from these young men. 

Yes every therapist or professional takes money from their client, but then the difference is the therapist is not making claims that they can make you enough money where you don't have to work or even an equivalent of they will sort out all your problems, in fact if they can't help you they'll refer you to someone else or even tell you that you don't need anymore sessions in most cases anyway. Tate is doing something different, which is taking advantage of people in need and this is what he has always done throughout his life. 

There maybe some things you could take from him but I don't think most of his followers are capable of doing this without buying in completely.

Edited by Consept

50 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I don't understand his conversion either. That's when he broke character and surrendered his will to power - which is a shame.

Maybe his jail sentence is God's punishment for him chickening out? :ph34r:

This is video from a Christian guy about Tates conversion. Obviously the Christian guy is defensive of his religion but he sums up why Tates reasoning for converting is dumb quite well