Hojo

Santa was created by satan

36 posts in this topic

Santa ? is used by satan to crush the metaphysical reality of children. Children learn about Santa and God at the same time and they are identical. You are told about God by your parents and the same for Santa. Children see God and Santa in the same in a way. It is used to create dis trust towards your family as your parents are the most important thing in your life when you are a child and they have been tricked to lie to you about Santa. The people who you love the most and are you entire life just bold faced lie to you for no reason but for 'fun' . This further destroys you as you often learn Santa isn't real by someone who is ridiculing you and making fun of you making you look like an idiot. Your parents made you look like a huge fucking idiot and now you don't beleive in god. Stop lying to children for no reason.

@Hojo I am grateful for my Santa memories

And I am god 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Id like to state publicly for the record that i never 100% ever believed in santa. :ph34r:

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

9 minutes ago, integral said:

Id like to state publicly for the record that i never 100% ever believed in santa. :ph34r:

Yeah, I recall being 4 years old and asking my mom how Santa could deliver me presents when we didn't have a chimney. It really didn't take me long to figure out that the whole Santa thing was some kind of lie or scam. Oh well, I did get my presents, but I was never gifted with the ignorance or stupidity to permit me to believe in such silliness.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar 

Watch the belief in god leaving them.

This is extreme devilry embedded in society. Just change Santa with God. And your parents do it to you. For literally no reason. They literally form and mold an image into their mind and make them think he's everywhere. Watching them at all times. Why be good if Santa isn't real? If Santa is not real ive never seen God before either.

Edited by Hojo

It’s cool to think of Santa as a symbol. Just like you thought santa was real- U also later in life realize “your parents” or “your family” isn’t real-it was your parents intentions to be there for you that created this beautiful (although usually traumatic) illusion 

@John Paul beleive it or not this is trauma some must go through to reach enlightenment. Cry again because Santa isn't real. Or cry again cause he is. Why not just make Santa Jesus.

Edited by Hojo

Plot twist: Actually, Santa created Satan.

How do I know this? You can spell Satan derived solely from letters in Santa. Also Jesus Christ was created by Hitler. Proof? Ever notice how Hitler and Jesus Crist are derived from letters of the very same 26 character alphabet? Check mate.

19 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

Ever notice how Hitler and Jesus Crist are derived from letters of the very same 26 character alphabet?

Omg! It’s uncanny! ? 

@Hojo

Wait ... Santa wasn't real after all?

Wtf these spiritual people are radical. First they stole my sense of self and now my greatest friend. Why Leo never talked about my friend being lie :(

Who told you that "others" are real?

1 hour ago, DrugsBunny said:

How do I know this? You can spell Satan derived solely from letters in Santa. Also Jesus Christ was created by Hitler. Proof? Ever notice how Hitler and Jesus Crist are derived from letters of the very same 26 character alphabet? Check mate.

? ?

@Hojo Nah Santa is real.

I went to surprise my gf last xmas and saw him there. He claimed he was just delivering presents but turned out he was fucking my gf.

The guy is a piece of shit. He's pure stage red.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Ulax

You missed the present, it was just 9 months too late and that's why you are angry to him and biased against him. Not even santa can always be in time :D.

Who told you that "others" are real?

Santa is as real as Obama 

prove me wrong 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

11 hours ago, Ulax said:

@Hojo Nah Santa is real.

I went to surprise my gf last xmas and saw him there. He claimed he was just delivering presents but turned out he was fucking my gf.

The guy is a piece of shit. He's pure stage red.

@Ulax Santa was just giving her her Christmas gift! You are way too biased that's why you saw it how you did. In fact, he knew you'd be disappointed so he tried lying to not ruin your Christmas. He's definitely a Stage Yellow Construct Aware individual at the least. Last year he provided me with a bag of cocaine in a back alley so I could get started on my psychedelic journey and it only cost a few hundred bucks!

Santa is as real as you want him to be. You can become him or create a highly advanced robot that does what santa is supposed to do.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

it's your problem if you associate santa with God. This is the first time I heard about this nonsense. The frame of sanra Claus in the eyes of a child is that old goody guy that rewards with a present those who behave right during the year.