CARDOZZO

Alien Consciousness

72 posts in this topic

On 11/7/2022 at 10:44 PM, CARDOZZO said:

Post here what's your thoughts on that.

Let's say we all on this forum access what Leo calls "Alien Consciousness".

What it means to think, feel, create and act like an Alien?

Will you get more Money? Power? Fame? Sex? Satisfaction? Intelligence? Peace? Skills? Meta-Skills?

I'm curious and open-minded.

Why not? :D

To be honest, I have no idea what he means by alien love and consciousness. I can imagine something, but I have no experience myself that I can describe it as "Alien", so I am kinda clueless.

But I have belief in Leo and his integrity, so he is trying to describe his mind as best as he can. Hope I can figure it out someday!

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My biggest problem at the moment is that I have not been able to find any camera that can record my face transform into a colorful Alien God.

When I do, I will post it, and zero words will be necessary. Until then you will not understand.

Dude, come on, invent that camera, you'll be a billionaire and then you'll have your own stage yellow social media platform and compete with musk:D

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you think I've gone insane

Not really, I think you're unhinged/ungrounded. To what degree? Idk, but definitely to at least some small degree in the short term. Nothing unexpected, cant possibly expect someone to behave normally 24/7 when they delve deeply into mysticism.

Not invalidating your recent insights/awakenings/discoveries or anything but sometimes you just come off as fkn strange lol. And then moments later you comment some shrewd take on a political discussion which makes you look very grounded lol

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have Awoken so profoundly that I opened a portal inside my skull to a colorful Infinite Cartoon landscape full of striped and polka-dotted sentient Alien creatures doing cartwheeels, backflips, and helicoptering around.

☝️Case in point ??

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm explain more later. For now I'm having too much in fantasy land.

Cheers!

:D:D:D

Keenly waiting sir?

Cheers!

As I've told you guys before, reality is all in your Mind. Only now I have completely broke through every last limit of my Mind. The only problem is, ya'll are still stuck in your human dreams and it would take a nuclear explosion to break you free from your closedmindedness. So don't come whining to me about that. I am only responsible for my Mind.

"But Leo, isn't my mind identical to yours!?!?" - pls address this in your video thanks :)

I have Awoken so profoundly that I opened a portal inside my skull to a colorful Infinite Cartoon landscape full of striped and polka-dotted sentient Alien creatures doing cartwheeels, backflips, and helicoptering around.

I have Awoken to an Infinite dreamscape of pure fun and Love!

I gained complete access to imagine the Universe any way I want. That is what true God-Realization means. If you think I've gone insane, I've gone way beyond any insanity a human can ever imagine. It's the most amazing thing I've ever experienced and the happiest I've ever been in my life.

Cheers!

As I've told you guys before, reality is all in your Mind. Only now I have completely broke through every last limit of my Mind. The only problem is, ya'll are still stuck in your human dreams and it would take a nuclear explosion to break you free from your closedmindedness. So don't come whining to me about that. I am only responsible for my Mind.

so now what? like as a human-level consciousness, what choices will you make and what are you going to do now?

@Thought Art @something_else @QandC

You don't need to trick yourself into believing something you don't, and you don't need to follow anyone.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Leo Gura Ok, I have to post and share my thoughts on this. I rarely make posts here anymore and this will be my last. Your videos helped me a lot years ago when I was in a bad place, for that I will always be grateful. I am saying this as someone who wishes you the best truly. Take the advice or not, it's your life. 

You seriously need to take a break from substances and this forum, and being a public figure in general, imo. You complained some days ago that the criticism posted was too much on your psyche and now you are a bliss bunny and likely you will crash again. You are too ungrounded and have worked way too little on embodiment practices. The balance between major ungrounded psychedelic experiences and embodied practices and integration are drifting further and further apart, and from someone who is looking at this from a distance it is becoming blatantly obvious. Please relax, take a break, and work on embodiment, because that is your biggest blind spot.

People that are cheering you on about this are not your friends, and likewise, you people that are cheering Leo on are not in a good trajectory spiritually speaking. This is turning into a potentially very harmful thing.

My 2 cents, call me close-minded if you want. Be well, Leo. Thanks for everything.

Sometimes if you drive too fast, fly too high, dive too deep only a crash can wake you up. An alien crash in this case. But this is not that simple... God realization (or alien god realization) entails god responsibility to itself... this is something no god can escape.

I'm taking a break. 

I'm contemplating Peter Ralston books right now.

Will keep an eye on videos coming next weeks.

Take care :D 

ralstson.png

34 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

You don't need to trick yourself into believing something you don't and you don't need to follow anyone.

I like pretty much all of the actualized.org content, I think it's a fantastic resource, and I like this forum.

I just don't like that Leo is claiming to be turning into an alien, but that a camera can't capture it. He said he's desperately looking for a camera that can capture it, implying every one he's tried can't. That comes across as very unhinged, especially since he is experimenting with powerful psychedelics.

There are basically two possibilities. Either Leo is experiencing things far beyond me that I am nowhere near ready to explore, or he's deluded himself. I have no idea which is true, but either way I don't really have an interest in pursuing whatever it is Leo is experiencing right now.

I want to focus on basic spirituality and groundedness, like Leo did for many many years before reaching wherever he is now. I feel like others would benefit from that as well. This feels like the kind of post that may get me kicked out of here, if that's the case, so be it.

@something_else

The fact that you feel apprehensive about expressing your doubt that a heavy psychedelics user was actually able to turn into an alien says something.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

@something_else

The fact that you feel apprehensive about expressing your doubt that a heavy psychedelics user was actually able to turn into an alien says something.

I mean I understand that being on psychedelics would allow you to perceive yourself turning into an alien. But leo is presenting it as though he is able to do this independent of psychedelics, in the so called 'material' world such that a camera should be able to pick it up. But then acts confused that a camera can't pick it up.

24 minutes ago, something_else said:

I mean I understand that being on psychedelics would allow you to perceive yourself turning into an alien. But leo is presenting it as though he is able to do this independent of psychedelics, in the so called 'material' world such that a camera should be able to pick it up. But then acts confused that a camera can't pick it up.

Yeah, and there is no reason to spend even one second to doubt why that is the case.

Edited by Carl-Richard

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

a colorful Infinite Cartoon landscape full of striped and polka-dotted sentient Alien creatures doing cartwheeels, backflips, and helicoptering around.

Well... that is the prototypical hyper-animated, plasticky, Loony-Tunes style DMT world. A lot of people have experienced that.

You have said in the past that you've never experienced strong visuals on psychedelics. Perhaps your brain chemistry now allows this - in which case, yes - when these unfathomable alien landscapes are first encountered, it really does seem exactly like a portal to another dimension has opened up.

The world you're describing always has that cartoonish circus / carnival vibe with playful (although sometimes ominous) entities. I've seen it before many times. Bizarre playful creatures doing cartwheels, backflips, helicoptering around... all of that will be extremely familiar to those who have visual experiences of alien worlds on DMT.

The neuroscientist Andrew Gallimore has recently released an erudite and academically stringent new book 'Reality Switch Technologies', in which he argues that DMT and other psychedelics provide chemical gateways to alien worlds by altering neurochemistry. The changes to brainwave frequency prime the cortical columns to pick up new reality "channels" or "stations". Maybe take a read.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

You don't need to trick yourself into believing something you don't and you don't need to follow anyone.

I’m not. I’ve experienced enough to know reality is mind. But, I also have seen people be unstable. “My skins gonna turn blue” lol

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

35 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Yeah, and there is no reason to spend even one second to doubt why that is the case.

Oh, I think you are agreeing with me. I thought you were disagreeing at first :P

1 minute ago, something_else said:

Oh, I think you are agreeing with me. I thought you were disagreeing at first :P

That also says something :ph34r:

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have Awoken to an Infinite dreamscape of pure fun and Love!

This sounds like Salvia Divinorum xD

Using Salvia I was creating some really colorful scenarios in my imagination.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

20 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

Great points dude! :D 

I think his awakenings will never end, like infinity, it goes and goes.

Maybe his next awakening is "I became an Infinity of Alien-Gods". To be clear, I'm not sabotaging or making Leo seems silly or whatever.

Why not put that way: An awakening is useful to the point it transforms your reality/experience of life/self.

If what he'll teach us really transforms our lives and perception of reality, i'm open to all his awakenings and new ways of "actualizing" Consciousness.

I'm an optimist and always will be.

Yeah I completely agree. I love Leo and his work has changed my life beyond words could ever describe. I just have an intuition of some weird cycle here that I don’t feel from other teachers like Adyashanti, Rupert Spira, Mooji, Ram Dass, etc… 

Yes, teachers like that may not be talking about or even know of the crazy shit Leo talks about, but there is this vibe of “steadiness” and “humanness” which allows you to actually relate and resonate to the teachings at a deep level. There is something so pure and powerful about that, ya know? Just being human, and embracing THIS experience, as deeply and profoundly as possible. Idk, either way, I’m excited to see where this “goes” and I hope Leo and everyone else here are healthy and doing well ?

Edited by VictorB02
Change

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

Awesome!

Do we have something new about the alien statement?