CARDOZZO

Alien Consciousness

72 posts in this topic

We need to start talking about Alien Consciousness again.

Absolute Solipsism x Alien Consciousness 

Here we go ?

Y’all are gonna think I’m coo-coo, but I’ve discovered that Alien Sex is real. 

It’s fucking alien!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@CARDOZZO Yep. But for real, metaphysical alien sex is absolutely possible and transcends any kind of human sex. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 09/11/2022 at 4:19 PM, Leo Gura said:

I have Awoken so profoundly that I opened a portal inside my skull to a colorful Infinite Cartoon landscape full of striped and polka-dotted sentient Alien creatures doing cartwheeels, backflips, and helicoptering around.

I have Awoken to an Infinite dreamscape of pure fun and Love!

I gained complete access to imagine the Universe any way I want. That is what true God-Realization means. If you think I've gone insane, I've gone way beyond any insanity a human can ever imagine. It's the most amazing thing I've ever experienced and the happiest I've ever been in my life.

I'm explain more later. For now I'm having too much in fantasy land.

Cheers!

:D:D:D

As I've told you guys before, reality is all in your Mind. Only now I have completely broke through every last limit of my Mind. The only problem is, ya'll are still stuck in your human dreams and it would take a nuclear explosion to break you free from your closedmindedness. S come whining to me about that. I am only responsible for my Mind.

@Leo Gura How is this going, its been six months. Have you fully broke through limits of mind. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

On 5/27/2023 at 9:40 AM, Yimpa said:

@CARDOZZO Yep. But for real, metaphysical alien sex is absolutely possible and transcends any kind of human sex. 

Damn, I was really high on that THC back then, lol.

12 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Damn, I was really high on that THC back then, lol.

😂

Alien Consciousness is just that - doing shit that you can’t do through Human Consciousness.

For example, imagine being able to self-heal yourself without ever taking a medication?

If you are a human, please continue taking your medications (assuming you’re prescribed them).

On 11/7/2022 at 2:14 PM, CARDOZZO said:

Money? Power? Fame? Sex? Satisfaction? Intelligence? Peace? Skills? Meta-Skills?

I just want agency and fulfillement. the other things are just pleasure and consumption. I don't mind pursuing them of course, but the point is as it is, they are not what makes us happey.