Jo96

Maybe Kanye west is actually tier 2 but misunderstood

141 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

OMG guys! Kanye West watches Destiny!

No he does not ? It's a joke.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

It’s important to keep things in perspective.  Kanye hasn’t killed anyone or even advocated or hinted at threats or violence.  He didn’t even commit defamation of a group.  Why?  Because he just gave his opinion – blah , blah, blah.  Turning him into a monster is hysteria and not good for the principle of free speech.   The media has a track record of singling out people and going after them like a school of piranha.  I think this has more to do with unethical business practices and competition for advertisers than any conspiracy.  That’s why the public’s level of trust in the media is at an all time low.         

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Jodistrict normies are desperate for witchhunting hero role-play. kanye believes the highly biased nature of collective egos can somehow magically be solved without intellectually sound vision, but he is clueless.

5 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

It’s important to keep things in perspective.  Kanye hasn’t killed anyone or even advocated or hinted at threats or violence.  He didn’t even commit defamation of a group.  Why?  Because he just gave his opinion – blah , blah, blah.  Turning him into a monster is hysteria and not good for the principle of free speech.   The media has a track record of singling out people and going after them like a school of piranha.  I think this has more to do with unethical business practices and competition for advertisers than any conspiracy.  That’s why the public’s level of trust in the media is at an all time low.         

Dude, he is a flat out bragging about his racism.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

No. his scattered thinking and jumping to conspiracy ideology is just what the mentally ill mind does, He is schizophrenically making connections and he has never been grounded at all his entire life, He's not in love consciousness or a awake incarnation and if he was awake he would not be so indirect and fucking fluffy, He has a fucking beef with Kim Kardashian for gods sake that's clearly childish cause she's just a model like duh your probably gonna get your heartbroken. I'm tired of Kanye's chaos and manic preaching and subtle ideology being seen as awakening, I don't think there is any reason to his rhyme you know? if it is its not fully actualized, and he's not doing music as God he's doing it as a human there is not a more human type person than kanye west or people who become celeberitys and think that their philosophy improves because of it, Its just the ego going haywire and hijacking the system of consciousness in which its a part and you can see inflated people like this getting lost in bs 24/7 cause its their career and life, I think kanye is full of shit as a bipolar person and I see his actions as all the negatives none of the profound, He did not become more spiritual by that gospel either its all ideology and egoic identity stuff, He only feels obliged to be a Christian

@EternalForest Graduation was the first rap album I listened to but I was also a bipolar child sooooooo, Tales of riches and bitches may get to your head if that's all the majority of what your listening to because rap in general is pretty shallow, It is word games at its pinnacle so it will have its limits in terms of expressing truth and love and all that, You listening to that was your own consciousness creating and appreciating the music, Ye had nothing to do with it, What you perceive in Ye you perceive in yourself. I'm just saying Kanye wasn't as important as you think for creating those experiences for you, It could have been a white person singing and you wouldn't know just listening, It could not even be Kanye, So really music is just imagination its not done by human beings, Kanye is God but if he understands the ramifications of that he will become awake btw and I think that's his main constipation as a philosopher is that his conception of god is second hand and theological even though he has called himself that in the past. He'd make better music from god realization, Just like all manic musicians, that's God working through them. 

I mean his claim that the media is owned by Jewish organizations isn't too far-fetched. A lot of these corporations are run by Rothchilds and similar families. He should've singled them out rather than lump together "the Jews" as those oligarchs don't have much in common with the average Jewish person but fundamentally it's not too crazy of a point. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@Leo Gura

On 2022-10-29 at 0:23 AM, Leo Gura said:

Dude, he is a flat out bragging about his racism.

I'm actually surprised nobody in the music industry, even rappers are releasing diss tracks at Kanye West now. There is 50 cent trolling in twitter about him, but I'm surprised Eminem or some other rappers haven't dunked on Kanye West for his unhinged takes. I'm even more surprised there isn't any more severe attempts at silencing him. Even I could now rap battle him and burry him with words alone.

@Danioover9000 That is unreal to me now that you pointed that out, Astute observation his behavior would warrant a diss track if it was another rapper acting like Kanye

Eminem can only make diss tracks on girls. :P

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson

17 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Eminem can only make diss tracks on girls. :P

Actually, half true. Either he's too afraid, or still wants the possibility to network with him in the future or is getting old. Eminem is 50 so it kind of makes sense he's mellowing a bit. He still owes a nasty come back at the Game. I'm also surprised as he hates Trump, yet Kanye is alright with him, and that alone didn't trigger a subtle shot against Kanye, but whatever, if that's the maximum limit of his integrity, that's it.

@Egodeathrow

18 hours ago, Egodeathrow said:

@Danioover9000 That is unreal to me now that you pointed that out, Astute observation his behavior would warrant a diss track if it was another rapper acting like Kanye

I'm already done several rough drafts going at Kanye West, at this point I'm beating Eminem if he doesn't make his mind up, I just need to get the productions and choose the music beats to match the lyrics.

Kanye officially unbanned from Twitter. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

1 hour ago, Space said:

Are you serious?

Musk is running that place into the ground.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Brother needs some meditation. 

Edited by StarStruck

10 hours ago, Space said:

Oh no!

@Leo Gura

On 10/26/2022 at 11:23 AM, Leo Gura said:

My mood is extremely stable.

I've just been having insane awakenings, which create temporary volatility. But even that I have learned to smooth out pretty well now.

Could you do a video on this? I've struggled a lot with the temporary volatility aspect of tripping bleeding into my normal sober life and causing problems. 

@Tyler Robinson I curse like a sailor but pretty sure I don't have bipolar my dude. All of these examples you're pointing out are real-life instances. You've never hung out with Leo to see if he explodes at minor irritancies. How would you know he does?

@StarStruck

11 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Brother needs some meditation. 

Don't you mean medication?

Edited by Danioover9000