Jo96

Maybe Kanye west is actually tier 2 but misunderstood

141 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Jake Chambers said:

But you seem quite gullible to believe this article. 

Nah, you seem gullible to find it unbelievable that Ge would name an album "Hitler".

3 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Nah, you seem gullible to find it unbelievable that Ge would name an album "Hitler".

I'm not saying it is unbelievable, it might be so. If it turns out to be fully confirmed I will have nothing to say. But at this moment, considering all the context, you guys are very quick to jump on believing all this shit in the media about Kanye. Is it really wrong to say to be skeptical about MSM? lots of millions and power plays at work on this level. The stakes of manipulation are high.

54 minutes ago, Jake Chambers said:

The article says it was about an album that came out 4 years ago. Why wasn't there outrage at that point? But now suddenly they all come out and say this shit.

Because the source only came forward now, after Kanye's latest rants. This was an insider who Kanye would have fired.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

59 minutes ago, Jake Chambers said:

This doesn't mean that Jews are bad or necessarily in conspiracy with each other. But is it really wrong to point this above fact out?

It's as moronic as saying blacks control basketball because there are a lot of black basketball players in the NBA.

@Leo Gura  You literally said that you wouldn't even be talking about him if it wasn't for this latest controversy. What does that say? Kanye is one of my favorite artists and his music has done more for me than I can possibly explain, so no, I'm not going to turn on him just because he is declining as a person. That doesn't make me a bad person, and it doesn't mean I have to defend his anti-semitic comments.

Have some nuance, and above all, have some compassion.

I can't believe that I fell for this crap. He is a good manipulator. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@EternalForest We've already established your mind is clouded with bias.

Turn your back on him? What does that even mean? All that's being said is that he's a racist and a narcissist. This is a true statement. Whether you listen to his music or not is none of my concern.

You are making this personal when it isn't.

Compassion first deserves to go to the victims of racism before the racist.

Edited by Leo Gura

@AtheisticNonduality  I mean the The College Dropout, Late Registration, and Graduation are his three classic albums from the 2000s. Any one of them is a great pick. All critically acclaimed, massively influential, and they proved that a rapper could get big without having to be a gangster.

@Leo Gura   I can acknowledge that his mental health is declining and he is hurting others with his words, but none of that takes away what his music did for me for my entire life. I know Kanye West means nothing to you but he means a lot to a lot of your fans. I know that all you know him for is the recent comments, but he's been changing lives for decades with his art.

@EternalForest he is far from that image now.. That was the old Kanye. Maybe he wasn't eccentric back then. 

But time always reveals a person's true grit and character. 

He has degraded into racist Hitler supporting conspiratorial selfish deceptive shady mess of a character. 

Tough times can make us bad people. But tough times can also reveal our hidden selves. In his case, the latter is true. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

Yeah but I'm not going to sit and watch his name be dragged through the mud, there's more to Kanye than the past few weeks. I've watched him go through bad periods before. He can come back from this, I know he can. 

You're only taking soundbites, you need to watch the entire interview. How many people here have watched the entire interviews?? You seriously think Kanye is a nazi after watching those full interviews? So much for nuanced thinking.

I'm not even the one starting these Kanye threads, I'm just sticking up for my dude.

@EternalForest why are you sticking up for someone who does not have moral integrity. He sold himself to the Trump clan for money. Although indirectly he dug his own grave. Adidas cut ties just a while back immediately followed by gap, Balenciaga. Huge loss. He is so deluded that he doesn't believe he will lose even when he is losing. He reminds me of the Emperor with no clothes story. He closed his Donda school. He is falling fast. It's not that he can't make money still. But this time he bit more than he could chew. His greed and narcissistic delusion cost him. He thought he could keep it all. It's like he is losing all golden eggs for that one last golden egg. What a fool. He overestimated himself way more than he is worth brandwise to those corporations. So he never actually imagined that he would be axed out and kept rambling whatever he wanted, severe entitlement and delusion. His ego never saw it coming. He must be having a lot of yes people around him. He is completely removed from how people perceive him. This is what fame does to people who lack integrity and self awareness.. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson I dont care about any of that because i support him for who he was.

I don't agree with everything hes been saying but I'm not just not gonna spit in the face of Kanye for all hes given me.

You don't just cut off someone that means the world to you the moment you don't agree on something

Look at all the artists he gave us, look around what he's done for the culture.

Again, I dont agree with everything hes saying but its refreshing to see someone at his level expressing himself so freely, we all have a voice but not many people have the balls to say what they believe. 

Edited by EternalForest

I heard Kayne was thinking of running for president.  We have to watch out for these wanna-be politicians.  

"He had in him the stuff of which legends are made."    (referring to Hitler)

John F Kennedy

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Let's keep it real, Kanye goes way too far and says a lot of hateful things, fuck him for that. But the MSM is also hateful in many sneaky ways which shouldn't be left unsaid here.

2 hours ago, EternalForest said:

@Leo Gura  but none of that takes away what his music did for me for my entire life. he's been changing lives for decades with his art.

No one has any issue with his music.

We just don't want him entering politics because his political takes are awful and absurd.

Edited by Leo Gura