Holykael

A radical implication of solipsism

25 posts in this topic

I have come to the realization that everyone except me is god pretending to be people. This means that the entire human species is deceitful. This is quite an evil game. There are people pretending to be sick and making quite an accurate act of it. People pretending to be murderers, rapists and emotional abusers.

The entire human species is a collection of evil liars, no one embodies god and manifests the alleged selflessness, peace and quiet. I grow weary of interacting with anyone, everyone is fake. I wish I was totally alone. I'm already existentially alone but there are a bunch of bodies playing pretend around and it makes me sick. It doesn't feel at all like I am god. It feels like other people are god playing a sick game just to hurt me. They can't really hurt each other. Everyone is the same person behind the scenes. My abusive father is also the recipient of the abuse, my mother. Everyone is the same person but pretending they're all different. It's god awful. And I'm trapped in this never ending nightmare.

I don't want any of this, I want to disappear. But infinity is cruel and all possibilities must be made manifest, including my increasingly nightmare ish life 

Edited by Holykael

Stop complaining and join the fun.

On your place I will talk with psychiatrist first.

Yeah it sucks, to put it lightly. The more I experience stuff in the day to day the more I conclude that the world only makes sense if you force it to.

Whatever God wanted, intended or hoped that I'd become when it created me can go straight to the bin. I'm gonna take this piece of shit bull by the horns and I'll break or reinvent this whole thing if I have to. F this trash of a game/dream.

Blame the player not the game.

I don't understand why are you all complaining.Things are simple: survival and reproduction.

@Holykael You are like a man who has fallen into a hole, and to spite God, has decided to dig it deeper and deeper.

Or you could stop digging and climb out.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

This means that the entire human species is deceitful. This is quite an evil game. There are people pretending to be sick and making quite an accurate act of it.

Think about it, if others do not exist, it is NOT them who pretends. You are the only one who is pretending. 

Go inwards. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

11 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Think about it, if others do not exist, it is NOT them who pretends. You are the only one who is pretending. 

Go inwards. 

It is not the conscious part of me that is pretending. It's the unconscious which I have no control over. God should not exist. It's an atrocity...

I'm willing to take responsibility for everything but nothing happens. The sick game must go on.

Edited by Holykael

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

I have come to the realization that everyone except me is god pretending to be people. This means that the entire human species is deceitful. This is quite an evil game. There are people pretending to be sick and making quite an accurate act of it. People pretending to be murderers, rapists and emotional abusers.

The entire human species is a collection of evil liars, no one embodies god and manifests the alleged selflessness, peace and quiet. I grow weary of interacting with anyone, everyone is fake. I wish I was totally alone. I'm already existentially alone but there are a bunch of bodies playing pretend around and it makes me sick. It doesn't feel at all like I am god. It feels like other people are god playing a sick game just to hurt me. They can't really hurt each other. Everyone is the same person behind the scenes. My abusive father is also the recipient of the abuse, my mother. Everyone is the same person but pretending they're all different. It's god awful. And I'm trapped in this never ending nightmare.

I don't want any of this, I want to disappear. But infinity is cruel and all possibilities must be made manifest, including my increasingly nightmare ish life 

Being alone doesn't have to be lonely.  If you think  it through, because God is alone, it can not have any fear because you can only fear what is outside of you.  In a state of fearlessness/non-resistance, only love can exist.  I think you are still experiencing duality / separation to a certain degree because of resistance and ego attachment.  

I know it's easier said than done when it feels real, so I send you many ?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️

I recommend looking into or contact these non-duality 'teachers' such as Angelo Dillulo, Lisa Cairns, Matt Garrett..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOcTRANNZaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cYPlrDYryo

2 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Blame the player not the game.

I don't understand why are you all complaining.Things are simple: survival and reproduction.

Gold.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

human life is like a difficult game. you have to learn to play, a little every day, and become a master. If you don't, you'll get stuck and wallow in shit more and more until you die. just accept the challenge. Don't do so is a guaranteed catastrophe.

7 hours ago, Holykael said:

No you missed a big part of the realization. 

there are no humans period. This means there are no evil humans or things. 

careful with such beliefs you could easily start to demonize others/yourself. 

Edited by Mu_

@Holykael I’d suggest that if you’re still angry at the world and with god, you haven’t fully understood solipsism.

I would keep contemplating.

You must really be suffering to be thinking like this. Sending love.

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

human life is like a difficult game. you have to learn to play, a little every day, and become a master. If you don't, you'll get stuck and wallow in shit more and more until you die. just accept the challenge. Don't do so is a guaranteed catastrophe.

Please can you explain to me the catastrophe? I am motivated to a point, but would appreciate knowing something of the nature of the catastrophe resulting in not doing the work before death.

7 minutes ago, Mips said:

Please can you explain to me the catastrophe? I

The catastrophe is very common. if you persist in your stupidity, you become more and more stupid. you get older and stop being a promise to be a pathetic adult lost in thoughs, in the mind. full of fear, neurosis and suffering. your relationships are superficial, you live in the mind and there is no depth in your life, just evasion . later you are even older and your health fails and you live in the black terror of death, the black depression of loneliness, despair and anguish. in other words, in hell. So you've lived a life that would have been better left unlived. A catastrophe 

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The catastrophe is very common. if you persist in your stupidity, you become more and more stupid. you get older and stop being a promise to be a pathetic adult lost in thoughs, in the mind. full of fear, neurosis and suffering. your relationships are superficial, you live in the mind and there is no depth in your life, just evasion . later you are even older and your health fails and you live in the black terror of death, the black depression of loneliness, despair and anguish. in other words, in hell. So you've lived a life that would have been better left unlived. A catastrophe 

Thank you, very well described and much appreciated. From there, what of the actual process of death and more importantly after death?

Also I’ve heard awake people say that death is an illusion when you’ve woken up - there is no death. Is that correct?

Edited by Mips

12 minutes ago, Mips said:

Thank you, very well described. From there, what of the actual process of death and more importantly after death?

Also I’ve heard awake people say that death is an illusion when you’ve woken up - there is no death. Is that correct?

I don't know. Here for me there is a problem with the timeline. you are the absolute void that it is, and you are creating this intricate movie because you want to and you can. for expression, love and play. death is an illusion in the sense that life as you perceive it is too. what you are is neither born nor dies. So saying when you die doesn't make sense because "when" is a creation, a special effect. all reincarnations are now, everything is now. in my opinion, when you die the entire cosmos dies. We all die at the same time. all lives in this universe are simultaneous and end simultaneously, the timeline is a fiction. when your particular movie ends, it's the big blackout, the end of this universe. time to start another work of divine creation I guess. a cosmos of eons and trillions of galaxies is a breath of god. the power of infinity goes beyond any idea. what we are is more than we can imagine. The difficult thing to understand is: why for me the reality i this pov right now? my perception is that what you are is a limiter that limits infinity to your concrete experience, with which it could be said that your pov seems to be the only thing there is because it really is ... but on the other hand this is not the case . I don't know if this can be understood mentally, they say yes, let's see.