PeaceOut96

Enlightement is still a dream and Buddhism doesn't go all the way

66 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

opinion. I still gave a perfect example though ("he has never kicked anyone out of here because of his way of thinking").

Because my appreciation is totally different, i saw that he kicked him for trolling and because he was fishing in this forum people for his own forum and his business. But as you said, different appreciations

On 14/10/2022 at 6:45 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Consilience You are so goddamn stupid.

NONE OF THAT IS GOD!

^_^

P.S. Your time here is running thin. Wise up soon or I'm kicking you out.

@Leo Gura I appreciate your passion for God but this behavior is neither wise nor loving. It’s embarrassing. Clean up your human bullshit.

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

@nuwu You might find John Lamb Lash an interesting one to listen to. I'm reading his book, Not In His Image, and in his book and some of his videos he elaborates on the gnostic/telestai approach and methodology to communing with the divine, the divine goddess, the earth and it's intelligence and he states that mushrooms were an essential part in this. I'm seeing it all as an interesting story and yet he's articulating many things which I have encountered and yet not quite put to word. 

"where the endless ego knot potentially hides truth at all levels" - I'd love to hear you unpack this line of thinking more, feel free to ramble a riddle for me

@Nercohype Interesting share. I'm now eyeing up his book, it's only $8 but looks like a useful self reflective tool. 

:)

Edited by Johnny Galt

On 18/10/2022 at 5:50 PM, Johnny Galt said:

feel free to ramble a riddle for me

w-wondering why buddhism conflates more or less direct forms of understanding with attachments, since everything is already it. this is like the schrodinger ego of spiritual collectives where anything outside consensus is demonized, even though buddhism is already loaded with concepts. inclusive open-mindedness does not exclude meditation.

truth is freedom

Edited by nuwu

@nuwu this is good to bring to light as it seems most spiritualists and religious, they negate the direct nor are capable of educating on the continuum of experience. We are here to experience the divine, not look else where for it. This guy gets it and his work is blowing my mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbmohe4M9nY