StarStruck

Andrew Tate changed me in two weeks

376 posts in this topic

Andrew's Hustler university isn't that good. 

The coaches are mostly quite bland and lacking in energy and they cannot engage the audience for too long. Only the Tate brothers are good.

There's also too much obstacles, tests and clicks needed to be made so you have to spend a lot of time maneuvering around the HU website. Too much wasted time and not easy to find back the videos you want.

The course on crypto is more like a course on stock charting. I mean come on, I am hear to learn crypto and the instructors spent so much time on stock charting which you can easily find on youtube videos.

The course on copywriting isn't that good also. They are better courses out there other than HU from Instructors who specialize solely on copywriting and instructor who only teaches amazon fba or dropshipping.

And last but not least. the one who wants Tate banned keep talking about him here.

Edited by hyruga

10 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Which ones are better then? Which ones EXACTLY? Link them here. If they are better, then I'm interested in them.

You can look at Russell Brunson's work.

5 hours ago, KH2 said:

Not at all, just giving constructive criticism. He's obviously trying to exercise his "poetic" ability throught his rants, which is fine.

I know you don't like me, it's so obvious to me, just try to make sense when you reply to me

It was a joke. Loosen up.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

For people who demonize Tate I would suggest them to listen to this book:

In Tate we trust

Tonight I went out and I applied what Tate teaches. Wow. Girls love Tate energy. Kissed two girls. There is no techniques to Tate’s teachings. It is about frame of mind and the energy you carry; Tate calls it the G mindset. Obviously I’m baby stepping this shit. I haven’t fully manifested Tate’s consciousness into my body. It takes time. I’m expecting a massive transformation in the coming weeks.  

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Tonight I went out and I applied what Tate teaches. Wow. Girls love Tate energy. Kissed two girls. There is no techniques to Tate’s teachings. It is about frame of mind and the energy you carry; Tate calls it the G mindset. Obviously I’m baby stepping this shit. I haven’t fully manifested Tate’s consciousness into my body. It takes time. I’m expecting a massive transformation in the coming weeks.  

On 10/17/2022 at 3:40 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

What have you applied? 

What happened?

What usually happens when you're out?

16 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Are you God? 

9_9

14 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Andrew Tate ain't into children while Epstein is

So that's the only real difference between them.

Edited by thisintegrated

@StarStruck G mindset instead of being a broke ass sissy 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

13 hours ago, KH2 said:

Definitely will

You can read Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson.

But of course, if you want the complete picture, it will be best to start with Dotcom Secrets, then Expert secrets and traffic secrets.

There are also other good copywriters around.

You can also look at Project Life Mastery's courses. The courses may be more expensive than HU but at least the teacher is more engaging and you don't need to waste so much time clicking around. Just focus on learning and doing your craft.

https://projectlifemastery.com/

Edited by hyruga

The thing with this guy is getting creepy with testimonials and the way his followers go throughout the interwebs spreading the tale of tate....what's that word, yea that one.

3 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Pretty epic difference.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

9_9

What is next? Comparing Hitler to Tate? They both have two eyes, one mouth, two nostrils, and they both speak a human language. ?

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck

On 2022-10-19 at 8:13 AM, StarStruck said:

What is next? Comparing Hitler to Tate? They both have two eyes, one mouth, two nostrils, and they both speak a human language. ?

No, we first start by comparing Andrew Tate in the matrix, and Andrew Tate outside the matrix:

This one seems way more authentic and honest, none of that restraint.

On 19/10/2022 at 5:38 AM, Leo Gura said:

Pretty epic difference.

"I like raping these kind of girls"

vs

9 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

vs

It's like you're trying to gaslight the entire thread ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I noticed it is mostly weaselly guys who talk shit about Tate. I really love how Tate deals with them ?

In Tate we trust

It's the same even for people who likes Tate. They sit around talking about him instead of doing actual work.

6 hours ago, hyruga said:

It's the same even for people who likes Tate. They sit around talking about him instead of doing actual work.

Bingo.  They idolize Tate as a substitute for taking action.  They are giving their power away to someone else.  The question is “what have you done today?”, not “what has Tate done today?”.    

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 14.10.2022 at 9:06 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@Danioover9000

As strange as it is, I actually agree with Andrew Tate's suggestion of having some number system display the number of men/women you slept with. It kind of makes the entire date scene accelerate to stage yellow way of dating. The guy is aware of the number of partners his date has done, and also the woman can see the number of women her date has slept with also. This numbering system implicitly increases the need to acquire sexual experience in the dating market, makes it much more convenient.

Should this number system of partners you slept with a publicly available feature, or regulated privately in online dating sites or services? I think at first it should be privately regulated, until all of society becomes stage yellow and above that we could consider publicly allowing a technology like a holographic display of partners slept to be applied to the young demographic at first, and then to older demographics.

wtf.