StarStruck

Andrew Tate changed me in two weeks

376 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is a good thing. Rumble is a cesspool of toxic content.

There will never be mainstream unmoderated platforms. Mainstream platforms suffer from too little moderation, not too much. It takes a lot to get banned from YouTube. If you cannot make it on YouTube, you should think twice about the toxicity of your content.

I dunno man, it’s going a bit too far. Channels line Sneako and MrGirl were recently completely banned. They may have some toxic views but it seems to be going too far.

7 minutes ago, KH2 said:

as in, seen on the same photo, is having to deal with repercussions too. CEO of Esports supposedly took an 8 week "unpaid leave" and then he left the company? all because of one photo

Yeah it’s absurd 

24 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Everyone who is even associated with Tate - as in, seen on the same photo, is having to deal with repercussions too. CEO of Esports supposedly took an 8 week "unpaid leave" and then he left the company? all because of one photo?

"Esports" LOL the most unsporty sport ever created on this wet rock

I mean, the same happened with people photographed with Epstein and in that case it's a pretty valid concern. You can judge people by who they associate with.

Obviously Tate isn't on the same level as Epstein but he still definitely has enough toxic views that you could question the views of people who are spending a lot of time around him.

@Tyler Robinson

20 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Since you are a man, not sure what sexiness looks like in a man's eyes. 

But in my eyes his face looks cute like a chipmunk, his eyes like buttons. That does not feel sexy to me. His dark humor is very repetitive. It's more of the dry kind. I never saw him laugh hard. 

Does he arouse some kind of sadness in people or sympathy for being hated/banned? I don't know, could be a possibility. 

I do see him talking about women constantly as something that men need to hear since it caters to their inner wounds in a sympathetic manner like a sad poet telling men why they don't deserve to feel bad when rejected. That could be his hidden appeal. 

I pick up on that too, when he talks about women to those men. I view it as Andrew Tate giving generic, tough advice to insecure young men, and view him like I view pick-up, it works for only a couple of years, until the young guy grows up a bit and survives his rite of passage from being a boy to being a man. At that point, those men that outgrow pick up don't need pick up, just as those men eventually will outgrow Andrew Tate.

I'm sure he does, some people are that desperate and really struggle with dating and really want financial security that they'd extra follow Andrew Tate.

That's fine, I guess how you view his face or other physical features may or may not make him uglier or sexier. I'm more aware of the marketed Andrew Tate and business Andrew Tate. The two to me are mostly separate, and he's definitely trolling SJW types and hardcore feminists.

If you want me to be a man, I guess I can't talk you out of viewing me that way, from the bottom...of my heart. 

People who wants more of the positive side of tate without much of the toxic can view Ed Mylett's videos.

@StarStruck

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@Tyler Robinson @Danioover9000 mother fucking Tate is getting pussy with or without you. ?

I would advice you girls to look around and what kind of guys are being rewarded in mass. There is a real big discrepancy between what girls say they want and what they choose.

Tate obviously has some bad traits but also a lot of good traits too. You can't only have the good traits without the bad traits. Probably there are some guys with only the good traits but those guys are rare; and those guys will want a girl with good traits without bad traits.

This is what Tate basically teaches put in words for dummies:
Become a high value man and you will be the one who is taking the shots in relationships.

I was obviously joking. C'mon.

8 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@StarStruck

I was obviously joking. C'mon.

Why do you pretend to be a female? I'm curious.

In Tate we trust

26 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Why do you pretend to be a female? I'm curious.

So you can be star-struck. :)

Why do you pretend to be a human? 

52 minutes ago, something_else said:

I mean, the same happened with people photographed with Epstein and in that case it's a pretty valid concern. You can judge people by who they associate with.

Obviously Tate isn't on the same level as Epstein but he still definitely has enough toxic views that you could question the views of people who are spending a lot of time around him.

Finally a balanced take on the issue. Nobody seems to understand your point, people simply take things for granted. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

2 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

This mentality is quite reasonable and logical. It makes perfect sense. It's called cognitive dissonance arising from mental conflict on what to follow and a base conflict with your conscience. Suggest you imagine a scenario. 

You need to imagine yourself as a girl who was raped by Harvey Weinstein. Now you watch Harvey Weinstein preaching some philosophy of life on TV with your daughter. Will you tell your daughter - hey no worries, even if he did some offensive shit to your mom, it's okay, you don't have to reject him, he also has some good things to say. 

Of course not. That's the kind of moral dilemma people deal with when supporting gurus and teachers. Of course role models cannot be perfect. Certain flaws can be forgiven for example if your role model has cheated on his partner or said racist things long back at the age of 14 stuff like that. But with Tate, it's impossible to do that since it's not a matter of past, he continues to hammer the Same toxic views on women just a week ago on Piers Morgan interview. 

Thank you for considering the view. I think your example is good but I'd change it a bit. Its like Harvey Weinstein was a scientist and you could hate him but if he found out some discoveries it wouldn't make sense to invalidate those based on his criminal actions.

I don't see Tate as a philosopher, more as a business and mindset. Clearly he is emotionally stunted in a way and I doubt his relationship with the women in his life have massive emotional depth.

I see his advice on not relying on society and building your strength and power as a man seperate from that though. I think you could take his advice on masculinity, power building and networking while combining it with some spirituality, emotional development and trauma relief and you would end up as an even more powerful man than him in both material abundance and ability to emotionally connect and relate to both men and women.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It is a good thing. Rumble is a cesspool of toxic content.

There will never be mainstream unmoderated platforms. Mainstream platforms suffer from too little moderation, not too much. It takes a lot to get banned from YouTube. If you cannot make it on YouTube, you should think twice about the toxicity of your content.

And who is the one given this moderation power and should they be able to do it with impunity and without transparency? 

I think you're right for the most part but the devil is in the details. The 5-10% of stuff that heavily challenges society and needs to be heard should have a way to be platformed.

I don't think an echo chamber moderated by Google is gonna have the most interesting and impactful discussions.

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

17 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

So you can be star-struck. :)

Why do you pretend to be a human? 

Why do you pretend I pretend I'm a human?

In Tate we trust

@petar8p I thought the same thing. I think he has anger issues. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

3 minutes ago, LordFall said:

Thank you for considering the view. I think your example is good but I'd change it a bit. Its like Harvey Weinstein was a scientist and you could hate him but if he found out some discoveries it wouldn't make sense to invalidate those based on his criminal actions.

This is perfectly understandable. But strictly in the realm of inventions and super useful contributions to society. 

Not in the sense of a role model teacher guru ethic.. 

You know what I mean? 

♡✸♡.

@StarStruck just a quick question. 

Do you think that a man is  masculine only if he gets plenty of women. And what about men who don't get women. What if they are masculine but don't try too hard to get women, probably because they are not too desperate. 

♡✸♡.

11 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@StarStruck just a quick question. 

Do you think that a man is  masculine only if he gets plenty of women. And what about men who don't get women. What if they are masculine but don't try too hard to get women, probably because they are not too desperate. 

Having masculine traits is the cause, the effect is female attraction.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

3 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I think it's biological fact that man is going to pursue women. Spiritual, moral or health reasons may be the only things holding him back.. 

@something_else

5 hours ago, something_else said:

So, if, for example, hypothetically, Epstein was into selfies, and almost takes selfies wherever he goes. Sometimes involves random people on the street in his holidays and travels. Some of those people have social media profiles, some have online small businesses, and few times Epstein wants to help a little bit of those people, by association.

Now, bring to mind all the Epstein scandal, and all of the sudden those photographed by him, in his parties, in his plane, in his social gatherings in vacation spots, and those selfies randomly taken while holidaying. Should those who have little idea, and little association with Epstein, get canceled and banned from social media and have their online small businesses ruined and ridiculed, from association? 

Nice video of Destiny reacting to Sneako and Andrew Tate debate/discourse:

34 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@something_else

So, if, for example, hypothetically, Epstein was into selfies, and almost takes selfies wherever he goes. Sometimes involves random people on the street in his holidays and travels. Some of those people have social media profiles, some have online small businesses, and few times Epstein wants to help a little bit of those people, by association.

Now, bring to mind all the Epstein scandal, and all of the sudden those photographed by him, in his parties, in his plane, in his social gatherings in vacation spots, and those selfies randomly taken while holidaying. Should those who have little idea, and little association with Epstein, get canceled and banned from social media and have their online small businesses ruined and ridiculed, from association? 

???

I don’t understand the point you are making. Being in the background of Epstein’s selfie in the middle of a city is different from a photo explicitly taken by Epstein with you and him in it together, which is what we were discussing.

If you are close enough with someone to where you and them are joyfully and willingly taking selfies together you probably share a lot in common with each other

A better point for you to have made would be that based on my argument a photo Epstein forcibly took of you and him without your consent is grounds for being cancelled, which of course it isn’t but that might be harder to prove.