StarStruck

Andrew Tate changed me in two weeks

376 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I didn't know him but I checked up on him. I love his energy and vibe. He is like Andrew Tate in terms of energy without the macho and boxing background. Did you read any of his books?

He is a hard-knock guy and tells you how it is in life. That is what made him popular. Andrew Tate is a boxer with a chess player mind. It is a rare combination.

@StarStruck I think I read one of them. Didn't really like it to tho, to my recollection. I believe I tend to feel inspired when i listen to various of his speeches tho. In some aspects, I think Gary Vee was my version of Tate back in the day

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

13 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@StarStruck

Congratulations! Your thread has reached the 20-page millstone!

Is that a big achievement? ? I just discovered this topic has 15k views. Wow. 

11 hours ago, Ulax said:

@StarStruck I think I read one of them. Didn't really like it too tho, to my recollection. I believe I tend to feel inspired when i listen to various of his speeches tho. In some aspects, I think Gary Vee was my version of Tate back in the day

Andrew Tate is perfect to get out of apathy (LOC50). He is somebody who calibrates around 150-200 LOC which is anger, pride and courage. A lot of people lack that which is needed to get your ass moving  

Gary Vee calibrates much higher. I have to listen to him more to make a reading. He is definitely more sophisticated. He has books and shit. His content is structured. Tate’s content is not. 

What a good role model is depends on your own consciousness at a particular time. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Andrew Tate is perfect to get out of apathy (LOC50). He is somebody who calibrates around 150-200 LOC which is anger, pride and courage. A lot of people lack that which is needed to get your ass moving  

Gary Vee calibrates much higher. I have to listen to him more to make a reading. He is definitely more sophisticated. He has books and shit. His content is structured. Tate’s content is not. 

What a good role model is depends on your own consciousness at a particular time. 

@StarStruck Damn, I rate your way of thinking here 

Edited by Ulax
Spelling

Be-Do-Have

On 16/10/2022 at 2:52 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

What is it about Tate that attracts so many people? 

His wild energy.

He looks like he is on cocaine all the time, everybody wants to feel like that, that´s why he is so insping, it does not really matters what he says but the ways he speaks, moves, his voice, phisicallity, etc

I wonder if he is in some static kundalini stage all the time¿?

32 minutes ago, RedLine said:

His wild energy.

He looks like he is on cocaine all the time, everybody wants to feel like that, that´s why he is so insping, it does not really matters what he says but the ways he speaks, moves, his voice, phisicallity, etc

I wonder if he is in some static kundalini stage all the time¿?

Maybe he has some mental disease. But if he was my dad, I would straight up call 911. Ain't gonna put up with that kind of shit. He is very controlling and angry person. And I have my own anger issues to deal with.So if he and I met at a place. Explosion of temper. And I never get along with Sagittarians. I get into explosive fights with them.If I see an overly active person, I turn into a raging bull (they look like the red cape of a matador to me), I get  triggered very badly when I see an overly active person (probably it triggers something in my trauma, I was raised by a Hyper strict parent and people like Andrew Tate invoke my childhood wounds of feeling controlled and bossed around. Stage Red really drives me red with anger. These people were the source of my trauma. So my pushback is equally hard. It's like punching the punching bag in the gym kind of anger. I get filled with feelings of revenge. Tate has that boss energy which constantly ignites my submerged trauma and the fact that he is a Sagittarius. Nobody bosses me except God. I'll give up my life but won't allow anyone to boss me. That's why he invokes strong feelings in me. 

If Tate thinks he is a Cobra, then I'm black mamba. 

And he needs a black mamba to back off. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

53 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Ulax what do you mean?

@StarStruck In other words, I liked your way of thinking there

Be-Do-Have

Feminine girls like on 3:29 drive me crazy "yeAahhh" pfff

In Tate we trust

7 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Feminine girls like on 3:29 drive me crazy "yeAahhh" pfff

It would be the equivalent of guys saying "bro" to each other. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Would u rather be the one doing all the talking, or the one doing all the things people talk about?

Fuck this thread lol.

Perhaps he says some good things. My grandfather has said smarter things so for me, Andrew Tate is just an average dude on the internet praising money and fame like tony robbins and those.

8 hours ago, Optimized Life said:

Would u rather be the one doing all the talking, or the one doing all the things people talk about?

I would rather do things that I enjoy and makes my life fulfilled rather than what other people are talking about

Edited by D2sage

Can't go around the affiliate marketing scheme he does though. How'd you resolve that?

On 02/11/2022 at 8:08 AM, D2sage said:

Perhaps he says some good things. My grandfather has said smarter things so for me, Andrew Tate is just an average dude on the internet praising money and fame like tony robbins and those.

Yeah it's not intellect or creativity much but charisma & style that makes stands out; he's a masculine entertainer and if he wasn't entertaining no one would give him light of day, the funny mixed accent helps. 

On 02/11/2022 at 8:08 AM, D2sage said:

I would rather do things that I enjoy and makes my life fulfilled rather than what other people are talking about

That's so obvious and cliché not sure why you even felt the need to say this as if it's profound (very basic) and you've completely taken out of context what I said. 

You I didn't say "you should do all the things people want you to do" no I meant if you're doing shit with your life you don't have much time to be endlessly on these threads being an NPC discussing about Andrew tate repetiviely and it's more likely people are talking about or watching you becuase you're doing shit (whatever that is, can be as authentic and fulfilling as you want and it should be). 

But yes I get it different POVs u might be someone who doesn't like attention so much & so for u it's being that unknown fireman who saves lives great for you everyone's different I want fame & attention global respect because why the fuck not but that's just me so from my pov its very relevant Im tyring to be creator NOT Consumer, from my pov & people like me that qoute is very important.

Edited by Optimized Life

We all need a brother like Andrew Tate.. Can't have him around and not conquer life

In Tate we trust

21 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

We all need a brother like Andrew Tate.. Can't have him around and not conquer life

You need him as a boyfriend at this rate ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 3-11-2022 at 4:41 PM, Carl-Richard said:

You need him as a boyfriend at this rate ?

I don’t have to. Andrew already helped me to quadruple my results with dating and socializing. But keep being a soy boy. ?

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck

11 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I don’t have to. Andrew already helped me to quadruple my results with dating and socializing. But keep being a soy boy. ?

Without the affiliate marketing?

38 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@StarStruck

Without the affiliate marketing?

I haven’t tried it. Affiliate marketing is in no way connected to what you responded. Look into Andrew’s program called top G mindset. There are some golden nuggets in there. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

I haven’t tried it. Affiliate marketing is in no way connected to what you responded. Look into Andrew’s program called top G mindset. There are some golden nuggets in there. 

I agree, but it's tied to what I was posting here so many pages ago.

I know that affiliate marketing is similar to a Ponzi and pyramid scheme but let me explain. Yes, in a affiliate scheme, the guy doing the affiliate program, giving out links to the original affiliated source doesn't get direct monetary exchange, what happens instead, is that the one doing the affiliate marketing is getting the attention and exposure far more than any amount of money and time back. It's certainly not a direct exchange of value from money to money, but it's an indirect exchange of money spent, to time, networks and attention exposure gained.

It's still a bit of a scam if affiliate marketing is done the wrong way and does exploit those that are not business savvy enough to leverage that exposure.