StarStruck

Andrew Tate changed me in two weeks

376 posts in this topic

@something_else

23 minutes ago, something_else said:

???

I don’t understand the point you are making. Being in the background of Epstein’s selfie in the middle of a city is different from a photo explicitly taken by Epstein with you and him in it together, which is what we were discussing.

If you are close enough with someone to where you and them are joyfully and willingly taking selfies together you probably share a lot in common with each other

A better point for you to have made would be that based on my argument a photo Epstein forcibly took of you and him without your consent is grounds for being cancelled, which of course it isn’t but that might be harder to prove.

Hypothetically, Epstein comes to me, in a random street, in a vacation site, and we small chat and chat it up, says he's a social media influencer and I say I'm an online designer and wants a pic with me, maybe says he'd pay me for it and whatever. Fast forward years later, Epstein scandal comes out, I'm in those pics smiling with him and laughing. Now, is it justified to cancel me for sharing a moment with him? Justified guilty by association?

And yes, I'd condemn him for those scandals too.

@something_else    If you're still pedantic and struggling, the key question I want you to answer, is, is it justified to condemn people for being associated in a brief moment?

5 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@petar8p I thought the same thing. I think he has anger issues. 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He definitely has anger issues, it's his worst trait by far. Him terrifying those girls and hitting that one girl(blaming it on bdsm?) and him stalking that journalist and that guy that shit talked him puts him in the psycho category for sure.

I'm split because I wanna endorse his other stuff but that's extremely problematic behavior.

Edited by LordFall

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

7 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

I dunno man, it’s going a bit too far. Channels line Sneako and MrGirl were recently completely banned. They may have some toxic views but it seems to be going too far.

What was the reason for MrGirl's ban?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, LordFall said:

He definitely has anger issues, it's his worst trait by far. Him terrifying those girls and hitting that one girl and him stalking that journalist and that guy that shit talked him puts him in the psycho category for sure.

I'm split because I wanna endorse his other stuff but that's extremely problematic behavior.

He shouts and yells loudly during an argument I can never take a man doing that to me. If a man raised his voice I will simply get up and leave. I find it too arrogant. BTW this is a good reaction video. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

52 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@something_else    If you're still pedantic and struggling, the key question I want you to answer, is, is it justified to condemn people for being associated in a brief moment?

This is a valid point. I wouldn't want to be judged just because I was snapped with someone. It does make sense in a way and there's a natural tendency to do that but at the same time people could be completely innocent 

For example the ceo getting banned or canceled, that's not right in my opinion. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

44 minutes ago, LordFall said:

He definitely has anger issues

I think the only thing I liked about him so far and  I was quite impressed with that was when he said it's okay if she doesn't want to cook, they would eat outside all day every day. Hehe. That is a great privilege a man give a woman. :P

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

@Leo Gura

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What was the reason for MrGirl's ban?

The ban back then was because Nick Fuentes's side and those related to right-wing ideology didn't like Mr. Girl 'attacking' Nick Fuentes and calling him an actual Nazi, so they launched a coordinated weekly attack of mass reporting his content as being dangerous. Happened around the time when he and Destiny were talking about Nick Fuentes and him potentially sneaking in Nazi ideas. Destiny also talked to the same right-wing group that got Mr. Girl banned.

@Tyler Robinson

4 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I think the only thing I liked about him so far and  I was quite impressed with that was when he said it's okay if she doesn't want to cook, they would eat outside all day every day. Hehe. That is a great privilege a man give a woman. :P

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, that's part of his view which I like also. Where he expects a feminine woman that respects him and listens to him but in return he's willing to play his masculine part and not only protect her but pay for her rent, hobbies and lifestyle so she doesn't have to work. 

A lot of guys expect their woman to do everything for them and provide no value which is more fitting of a child than a man.

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

3 minutes ago, LordFall said:

@Tyler Robinson

Yes, that's part of his view which I like also. Where he expects a feminine woman that respects him and listens to him but in return he's willing to play his masculine part and not only protect her but pay for her rent, hobbies and lifestyle so she doesn't have to work. 

A lot of guys expect their woman to do everything for them and provide no value which is more fitting of a child than a man.

:x:x:x:x this is the first time a man is actually admitting to this. Most guys always say the opposite which is depressing so thanks for saying something a woman would really appreciate. 

If Tate combined that trait along with some pillow talk coaching at bed time (instead of shouting) that would make him a perfect husband. :x that's how I would imagine a perfect man. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

@something_else

1 hour ago, something_else said:

???

I don’t understand the point you are making. Being in the background of Epstein’s selfie in the middle of a city is different from a photo explicitly taken by Epstein with you and him in it together, which is what we were discussing.

If you are close enough with someone to where you and them are joyfully and willingly taking selfies together you probably share a lot in common with each other

A better point for you to have made would be that based on my argument a photo Epstein forcibly took of you and him without your consent is grounds for being cancelled, which of course it isn’t but that might be harder to prove.

Can't win an argument, so you resort to reporting my profile pic? GTFO.

Whoever reported my pic, if any of you are reading, is dawg shit. Double standards as hell. You jealous or what?

1 hour ago, something_else said:

???

Sometimes it's not necessary that the people we take pictures are deeply involved in our lives or sharing things in common. It's easy to assume and that's understandable, however I could be inviting Epstein to my party simply because he is a friend of my friend. And I might not even know him and still click pics with him simply for the reason that I'm clicking pics with every guest at the party. 

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@something_else

Can't win an argument, so you resort to reporting my profile pic? GTFO.

Whoever reported my pic, if any of you are reading, is dawg shit. Double standards as hell. You jealous or what?

Dude I never did that shit. Calm the mother F down.

2 hours ago, KH2 said:

I don't know, I just don't like this. I don't like other people preaching to me about what's toxic and what's not. And I don't like the fact that you can just be replaced as a CEO by your own fucking company - the company that you've founded, and spent years building. Just cause a bunch of snowflakes cannot deal with someone else's opinions.

I actually agree with you. I don’t think it’s ideal either. I was really just playing a bit of devils advocate as to why it could be considered a reasonable opinion. And the Epstein example also came to me and I felt like sharing it too

@Danioover9000

4 minutes ago, something_else said:

Dude I never did that shit. Calm the mother F down.

@Danioover9000 I didn't do it either. So don't blame me. 

♡✸♡.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

The ban back then was because Nick Fuentes's side and those related to right-wing ideology didn't like Mr. Girl 'attacking' Nick Fuentes and calling him an actual Nazi, so they launched a coordinated weekly attack of mass reporting his content as being dangerous. Happened around the time when he and Destiny were talking about Nick Fuentes and him potentially sneaking in Nazi ideas. Destiny also talked to the same right-wing group that got Mr. Girl banned.

Those kind of tactics are a problem. YT is not immune to that kind of gaming of their system.

But I don't see MrGirl being banned from YT by YT for legit reasons. Of course it's possible to run a scam on YT moderators. I think YT is getting better at preventing that.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I could see Mr.Girl being banned. Seems all his content was removed again. , he’s way to open about his pedophilic fantasies. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura I could see Mr.Girl being banned. Seems all his content was removed again. , he’s way to open about his pedophilic fantasies. 

Yeah, well, he is playing with fire on that issue.

He likes to play with fire.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Those kind of tactics are a problem. YT is not immune to that kind of gaming of their system.

But I don't see MrGirl being banned from YT by YT for legit reasons. Of course it's possible to run a scam on YT moderators. I think YT is getting better at preventing that.

Mr. Girl now has another Channel. Hopefully he starts to at least consider how he'll speak later on, as it all started with him going a bit too strongly against Nike Fuentes. My intuitive speculation here, is that Mr. Girl's part Jewish identity, even though he's mostly an atheist, was triggered, which made him give a more sensitive and emotionally charged take onto Nike's worldview, so much so that he was willing to hash it out against Destiny, because at that time Destiny was seen buddying up with Nike and that also probably triggered him.

I think how they managed the mass reporting and reasoning it to YTV staff is to Mr. Girl's album and the song about him being a pedophile is an offensive song. However, it's just a smoke screen and Destiny went to them on stream and gentle called it out.

Now Mr. Girl and Destiny have a strong common ground now: Both experienced getting canceled, now can deepen their friendship. ?

@Danioover9000

43 minutes ago, something_else said:

Why was destiny canceled? 

♡✸♡.