StarStruck

Andrew Tate changed me in two weeks

376 posts in this topic

If Andrew Tate did it for the money and fame he would never become as popular as today. Success is shared. People below SD tier 2 won’t understand why Andrew Tate exist. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

23 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

If Andrew Tate did it for the money and fame he would never become as popular as today. Success is shared. People below SD tier 2 won’t understand why Andrew Tate exist. 

You may misunderstand his expert manipulations of people and systems as tier 2. He is capable of that. 

Apart from that there is nothing that he displays is even close to tier 2. 

He clearly says that there is nothing more to life than women, cars and money. He is on peak survival mode. Not the being mode that is in tier 2.

He presents himself as if he has done everything and now he is sharing the news of his awakening to the whole world. Also he has shit political Takes like endorsement of Trump and rigging the system in favour of rich people. 

This aspect of Tate is something I didn't like even when I was following him so ardently 

Edited by Bobby_2021

@Bobby_2021 I didn’t say Andrew is tier 2. I said he is blue-orange in the main post. 
What I say is that you need to be tier 2 yourself to able to see the role of Andrew in society. 

You guys are constantly projecting and think I idealize him.  He is scum in many aspects but that doesn’t mean you can’t learn anything from him. 

To be able to learn from Andrew you need to have tier 2 consciousness. That is my point. 

In Tate we trust

33 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

I dont know how many times this needs to be said. the only thing you need to feel threatened by is a WEAK man, not a strong man

Yea because strong masculine men never do anything threatening towards women.

/s

5 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

as far as I know depression is NOT real because if it was real then why did it vanish instantly?

That’s a lot like saying the sun isn’t real because it vanished at night

19 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

getting stronger every day fam <3

I had severe depression and suicidal thoughts for a decade. Nothing worked therapy gurus enlightened masters secret knowledge etc etc nothing worked. Then I watch a ten minute Tate video about depression isn't real and instantly my depression vanished and never came back.

This is good to hear bruv.

19 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

as far as I know depression is NOT real because if it was real then why did it vanish instantly? its a trick of the mind and society propagates it further by saying its out of our control 

Yea I've had the exact same effect! On further analysis, I think the reason why it vanished very quickly is not because depression is not real, I think there are people that actually have depression as a genetic condition or depression caused by ptsd, but because the symptoms of depression and the symptoms of an individual that is low in the social hierarchy is the exact same. I think there should be a clear separation. Even doctors supposedly blindly give out anti-depressants just because you meet the symptoms.

Edited by UpperMaster

24 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

getting stronger every day fam <3

I had severe depression and suicidal thoughts for a decade. Nothing worked therapy gurus enlightened masters secret knowledge etc etc nothing worked. Then I watch a ten minute Tate video about depression isn't real and instantly my depression vanished and never came back. I didn't do anything I just sat there and watched for ten minutes. I owe him to at least say my experience. I cant speak on his character or how he behaves offline to women but WHO CARES my depression is gone. When your thirsty anything liquid looks good 

people act like we have a choice or something haha in this world you should take what you can get because there are many REAL tyrants that outnumber you because you are just one person, nobody is perfect and few have balls to speak truth to billions of people and be the villain for it. as far as I know depression is NOT real because if it was real then why did it vanish instantly? its a trick of the mind and society propagates it further by saying its out of our control 

Rise of new kings will always threaten old tyrants. It was like this since biblical times. 

It is not that they don’t like Andrew. If you don’t like anybody you can find a 5 year old clip of something funny-rude being said. Like these punks never said anything stupid in the last 5 years in their own lives: everybody says something stupid once in a while. Of course Andrew has a toxic side like everybody else. They are missing the point.

It is really the insecurity that Andrew brings up in these weak men who do mental and other kind of masturbation. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

What is it about Tate that attracts so many people? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

you don't know what masculine is then 

I dont know how many times this too needs to be said. masculine = provide and protect

provide and protect who though? oh yeah women

It was more the strong vs weak man comparison I was talking about rather than masculinity.

Telling women that they don’t need to be scared of strong men and they do need to be scared of weak men is just a bit vague and useless because you’re not really clear about what you mean by strong and weak. But you worded it like it was just plainly obvious information. “I don’t know how many times this needs to be said” and that was what irked me a bit

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

its as if my depression never existed in the first place

you ever had that feeling? not with depression but with anything 

I’m happy for you :D

Again it’s just the wording that irked me. “Depression isn’t real because it went away”

Like I’m not even sure what you mean. Obviously depression is real. If you had it for ages it’s real in some sense. Just because something helped it doesn’t mean it suddenly isn’t real and doesn’t exist. That’s very bizarre logic

2 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

I dont know how many times this needs to be said. the only thing you need to feel threatened by is a WEAK man, not a strong man. if you dont think Andrew Tate is strong and resillent but is weak then that must mean you think that weak men are strong....

Don't you think that this depends a lot on priorities. What if a woman's priority was not a strong man but a listening obedient man. 

Maybe she is rich enough to hire bodyguards who can keep her safe at all times. She wouldn't need that from her partner. Then what's left to demand out of a man. Probably someone who delights her and submits to her wishes and that could keep her happy. You wouldn't need a physically strong man to do that. 

If a woman's priority is getting showered with flowers every morning, someone like Andrew Tate wouldn't be needed to keep her happy, any guy can fit her needs. It's not what women need in general, because women hardly care about the collective, it's what matters to a specific woman. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

54 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

What is it about Tate that attracts so many people? 

Well toxic masculinity is going so much in the wrong direction that we really need to redefine some things. 

There is no strong male figure currelntly approved by the masses. Men need to be constantly reminded to get their shit together, stand up and become responsible for their life. 

Although Tate has a lot of questionable belifes, for most men he is fulfilling the role of being a positive, forward-moving influence. 

I don't wanna argue emotionally here so try to keep it on a low note pls.

Edited by petar8p

Just now, petar8p said:

Well toxic masculinity is going so much in the wrong direction that we really need to redefine some things.

Laughable and ironic because he is so shallow with his Masculinity. How much of what he does is even real? Who's to say that he has real wealth. It could easily be rented stuff. What goes he have that other men don't? 

There is no strong male figure currelntly approved by the masses. - you have to focus on your shadow to see why it's always a wrestler/boxer type of guy who is needed to lead men.. Why can't it be a president, a doctor, an actor or a political commentator? It's because it's very idealistic image burned in your brain by Hollywood, books, video games. That's why nobody likes someone like Pewdewpie. 

Men need to be constantly reminded to get their shit together - Doesn't Leo have his shit together? 

Even Justin Trudeau has his shit together. 

stand up and become responsible for their life - I don't see a person running off to Romania to escape being charged by police as a very "responsible for life" type of thing. It rather looks escapist. Responsible would have been if he had fought it out on his own turf. 

Andrew Tate represents to me as a person who is more of the immature "I want it all any way I can have it" kinda attitude and this attitude actually takes people far away from maturity and responsibility. It's like collecting toys. It doesn't have a foundation at its root other than take take take whatever you can take. What's his life purpose. And if he has already made money, got cars, houses, then what's left to motivate him. 

♡✸♡.

Andrew Tate's top G mindset program is grade A material. The best self help I have consumed. He says it like it is and he doesn't care. That is why he is loved so much and hated so much.

And in that program: there is zero misogyny and zero toxicity. Just pure self-improvement and becoming the best version of a man.

I might post my notes here but I don't think I will. This forum is not so open minded as it claims. A lot of toxicity, people who are zonked out of their minds on heavy chemicals, close mindedness and chronic mental masturbation.

When you say the truth and the flock all agrees, you know you are wrong. That a lot of people get angry at what he says is an indication that he is right. About the depression thing: he is right about it too. The mind is very powerful if you believe something it is true. So if you believe you are depression you are.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

15 minutes ago, petar8p said:

Although Tate has a lot of questionable belifes, for most men he is fulfilling the role of being a positive, forward-moving influence. 

This can only come from a place where you think that acquisition is an indicator of male power. Most men automatically assume that if they make a lot of money and have all resources then that's the only thing needed to boast about their Masculinity. I think this arises from a deep insecurity where you need objects and a loaded bank account to overcompensate other masculine traits that a man might be lacking. For example, a man who stands for his values, someone who starts an organization against cyberbullying, someone who wants to end poverty, someone who wants to eradicate a disease, these things are the stronger parts of Masculinity because they need dedicated effort and consistent strength that a lot of men aren't ready to invest into, so simply acquiring cars and houses looks appealing since it's a shortcut to Masculinity, the lazy way of expressing Masculinity because once you have those things than you do not have to do much to keep proving your masculine worth to the world and that's what a lot of men find easier to have. However it only looks fulfilling in a superficial sense. 

♡✸♡.

10 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Andrew Tate represents to me as a person who is more of the immature "I want it all any way I can have it" kinda attitude and this attitude actually takes people far away from maturity and responsibility. It's like collecting toys. It doesn't have a foundation at its root other than take take take whatever you can take. What's his life purpose. And if he has already made money, got cars, houses, then what's left to motivate him. 

The thing is for many guys he does provide counterbalance. Most people need to go through a stage of selfishness and taking as much as they can get before they can transcend past that and move into the realm of responsibility and maturity.

The one argument in favour of him I support is that if you are a weak, shy, quiet, meek guy, most of what he teaches you will drag you in the other direction, which is healthy character development. In SD terms he helps guys with seriously under-developed Red (which is common nowadays) develop it.

But beyond that most of the stuff he is teaching is really pretty immature and grifty. And he clearly has some Betty very toxic viewpoints as well

1 minute ago, something_else said:

The thing is for many guys he does provide counterbalance. Most people need to go through a stage of selfishness and taking as much as they can get before they can transcend past that and move into the realm of responsibility and maturity.

That's understandable.. I can see that. They need someone who can give them that Empty calories so that they can feel like they are getting somewhere, no matter how superficial it might be to get there. 

Also I see another element with Tate, not admirable exactly but more of a coping mechanism. And it's similar to the Robinhood analogy. Take from the rich and give it to the poor. This kind of faulty morality can also work sometimes if you're trying to cope with circumstances like poverty and frequent unemployment. Then it would make sense to make money by whatever means possible so long as you have to compete for survival, you aren't doing it from a bad heart, but from a place of stage Red survival, it's like you gotta do what you gotta do, no matter how the world judges you for that, you have to come to a stable place from where you can start working towards more noble goals and missions and where people will finally give you the recognition of your worthiness and philanthropy. 

♡✸♡.

One question that I was highly curious about is how do you guys practice your Masculinity everyday in your current state that you are in? 

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

23 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

On 10/14/2022 at 6:59 PM, KH2 said:

On 10/14/2022 at 6:59 PM, KH2 said:

On 10/12/2022 at 4:48 PM, StarStruck said:

mobile version bug^

@Tyler Robinson all I asked for you was low key, rational discussion and what I recieved is angry voice I can hear behind written words. Acquisition is a part of life, especially male's. Going after your goals is a part of life.

I'm not saying there aren't good male influences. I never even said Tate is a net positive influence, although he probably is because most people are in shit states of consciousness. 

I just rationally answered your question about why he gained popularity and why he attracts male. Just provided a description to which you rail against this man and society altogether. Where will this lead to? 

Where do you want to lead this?

What will you change?

❤️