StarStruck

Andrew Tate changed me in two weeks

376 posts in this topic

Anyone doing personal attacks here will get warning points. So think twice before posting.

Make your points without demonizing anyone, including Tate.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@StarStruck dude. 

He talks about choking and booming a woman here. He talks about getting violent with a woman. Stop making light of his threats. Whatever he says here is dangerous. 

He keeps a machete next to his bed to hit women with it. 

Now you can say it's taken out of context but that's what he means. He wants to hit a woman in her face if she tried to come at him. 

That's not okay. 

There is nothing wrong with it apart from it being so cringe. 
You are making yourself look bad honestly by constantly being triggered. Just try taking a wholistic approach to this situation and you will understand it as it is without being triggered. Try to see the good things in Tate. You might find plenty. Your ego and feminist agenda is preventing you from taking  a wholistic approach. I know he is an asshole, but even some assholes have some good traits.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@Leo Gura Why do you keep calling his business ( hustler university) a pyramid scheme? There are plenty of similar courses online, I am just curious, not defending the dude or something, lol.

Just now, StarStruck said:

The women he beat and choked gave him consent and were their gfs. He is also trolling a lot to get feminists wet and bothered which is so obvious.

You don't realize that he is trying to make it appear as a silly trollish joke. 

But that's how bad things begin. 

Pedophiles often make rape jokes or jokes about threatening or dirty sexual innuendos and try to pass it as "hey I was just joking. People are taking me too serious." 

Well that's how these people are. Look at comedian Jimmy Saville. Nobody suspected he would be a pedophile. 

What about R Kelly? 

What about John Wayne Gacy? 

What about Bill Cosby? 

The road to hell starts with comedy 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

8 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I'm going to leave the forum. This needs to stop. 

This is off topic but are you by any chance the user "preety" under a different name?

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

This is off topic but are you by any chance the user "preety" under a different name?

No. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

I'm not going to support unrighteousness. I'm not going to support toxic mentality. 

Andrew Tate supports toxic Masculinity and that's unrighteousness. Ungodly 

I'm waiting for Leo to come online and I'll write a note to Leo and leave this forum. 

It's disgusting that he allows Andrew Tate here and even considers it to be a positive impact. No way this is okay or righteous in my mind. 

It goes against my conscience and personal principles. 

And I don't like kissing ass or Clout chasing. Not gonna do that. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

26 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura Why do you keep calling his business ( hustler university) a pyramid scheme? There are plenty of similar courses online, I am just curious, not defending the dude or something, lol.

Because that's how he got so popular on the internet. He created a pyramid scheme for his supports to promote his videos around the web by paying them.

@Leo Gura  you're being blatantly disingenuous. 

A few weeks ago, you said that you'll take action against blatant misogyny on this forum and how you'll make it more welcoming for women 

So how does it look welcoming for women when you consider Andrew Tate to be a positive influence. He is a misogynist. 

This was your response - 

I want to make this forum more welcoming to women.

There are two core issues here:

1) Men are simply biased by their sexual desires so they cannot think objectively about women. These biases are very deep and are not easily undone. And given the fact that something like 80% of my audience is male, it's sorta baked into the cake. As a man I also have some of these biases.

2) Redpill, Blackpill, Incel, and pickup ideologies have spread across the web like a virus and are difficult to undo. They are discussed here. Often we try to debunk them here.

With that said, our Mods certainly do reign in the worst elements of this. We could do better but also these biases and ideas simply arise by having a bunch of guys talking about dating in one place.

If you see clearly misogynistic posts, please report to a Mod or myself. But also remember that we cannot police all the bias out of people here. So try to distinguish between genuinely misogyny vs differences in perspective and natural bias. Part of learning to get better with women is seeing one's biases play themselves out.

I feel it's disingenuous to say on one hand that you don't want this place to be misogynistic and on the other also be okay considering Andrew Tate as a positive influence. 

I'm sorry Leo but that's disingenuous. 

♡✸♡.

I'll leave the thread because a mod told me to stop posting 

But I can rest easy that I stood up for something that I considered right and did not succumb to public pressure and support something that I think of as unrighteous just to please people here. 

I'm not going to support a misogynist just to get along with people here. I have my own principles and I feel better that I did not compromise on it for clout. 

I am not going to be disingenuous. 

Goodluck to everyone on this thread. 

♡✸♡.

Tate puts on an act which is so over-the-top and corny, I am surprised anyone takes him seriously.  It is something like professional wrestling, except that professional wrestlers at least have a sense of humor. I can see the psychology though.  He appeals to boys who grew up with mothers who taught them to always act nice.  Tate acts the opposite of nice which helps them to change their belief system to something they think will make them more successful in the world.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

I've watched Andrew Tate before the popularity and even bought his Hustler course. He obviously has value, is an ultra-troll and very funny. However, his message is too toxic at times and has too many elements of Redpill ideologies. Attracting this Redpill audience is like having a cesspool of incels, mysgonists and men with little to no game. Before "Redpill" became popular it was a small Reddit group created by a divorced politician. The group over the years turned into a badly managed, women-hating and bashing group. It was so bad, that even the most Redpill, most valuable members left before the reddit quarantine.  Andrew Tate should have kept being underground - now he has let out the hornet nest of beta-male, women-hating men with little to no game. This is about 90% of his and the Redpill audience and no platform wants any of that shit why he was banned from Youtube.  

5 minutes ago, Pudgey said:

I've watched Andrew Tate before the popularity and even bought his Hustler course. He obviously has value, is an ultra-troll and very funny. However, his message is too toxic at times and has too many elements of Redpill ideologies. Attracting this Redpill audience is like having a cesspool of incels, mysgonists and men with little to no game. Before "Redpill" became popular it was a small Reddit group created by a divorced politician. The group over the years turned into a badly managed, women-hating and bashing group. It was so bad, that even the most Redpill, most valuable members left before the reddit quarantine.  Andrew Tate should have kept being underground - now he has let out the hornet nest of beta-male, women-hating men with little to no game. This is about 90% of his and the Redpill audience and no platform wants any of that shit why he was banned from Youtube.  

So what did you get out of hustler university? 

In Tate we trust

Bans are coming, so watch yourselves.

We are going to have free discussion of Tate on this forum.

If you cannot discuss this topic with civility, you will receive warning points and a ban.

We are not going to lock discussions just because people throw a fit.

This is a forum about consciousness and exploring various worldviews. If you cannot do this calmly, you do not belong on this forum. Express your opinions without drama or attacking anyone else. You do not have the right to shut down other people's opinions.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

Nice

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

I've never watched any of his videos, just the one where he says depression = victim mindset (completely disastrous/toxic view), and all I know about him is that he is being censored for whatever reasons. I actually now remember that I suggested banning his perspective when I saw that video a year ago. I'll check if I can find my post.

So I just listened to half of the interview but I'm not going to continue. My opinion is that Tate is an immature kid who got lucky/rich and is wasting that luck with his stupidity. He doesn't look smart or deep or anything, rather much like movie stars, shining but shallow. He claims to understand the system, but as far as I can tell, his views are very simplistic and black and white.

Not worth my time.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

6 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I've never watched any of his videos, just the one where he says depression = victim mindset (completely disastrous/toxic view), and all I know about him is that he is being censored for whatever reasons. I actually now remember that I suggested banning his perspective when I saw that video a year ago. I'll check if I can find my post.

So I just listened to half of the interview but I'm not going to continue. My opinion is that Tate is an immature kid who got lucky/rich and is wasting that luck with his stupidity. He doesn't look smart or deep or anything, rather much like movie stars, shining but shallow. He claims to understand the system, but as far as I can tell, his views are very simplistic and black and white.

Not worth my time.

Here's where I suggested banning his views:

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

We are going to have free discussion of Tate on this forum.

If you cannot discuss this topic with civility, you will receive warning points and a ban.

We are not going to lock discussions just because people throw a fit.

This is a forum about consciousness and exploring various world views. If you cannot do this calmly, you do not belong on this forum. Express your opinions without drama or attacking anyone else. You do not have the right to shut down other people's opinions.

Thank you so much.

This is the only place on the internet where you get to talk about controversial topics and dig deeper, while also doing it respectfully.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Men are also crashing those sports cars, doing drag races, and other such dangerous stuff.

Testosterone makes men do stupid things.

Absolutely.

Infact you could make a case that the most rash drivers are also men.

But that's another claim. 

Lewis Hamilton probably crashed more cars than you or me. But still he is a better driver than you or me.

Excellence is a double edged sword

The real claim should be that women are *safer* drivers than men, not better. 

I thought the talking point of younger women having less expensive with women was more *attractive* and not exploitable. 

I haven't yet watched the whole Tate Morgan interview yet. Just a few clips. I would have furiously defended him a couple of months ago.  I am kinda growing out of Tate to be honest.