Tyler Robinson

What do you imagine would make your life complete right now? 

23 posts in this topic

For me it's 

My finances in order 

Me joining a theater company 

Having a wide circle of friends 

My health issues resolved. 

What's yours? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Financial freedom.

Abundance of sexual relationships.

More friends who share the similar interest for deep topics and spirituality.

More spiritual way of living.

Having more empathy and compassion for myself, others and world at large.

Total awakening:D

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

More money / financial freedom.

Might sound "low conciousness" but I think it's a mandatory jumping-off point for most people.

If you don't have to worry about paying the bills, then you can devote all of your time to creative endeavors and a life purpose that doesn't necessarily generate a financial return.

Money is the limiting factor to getting the last few things I really need to check off my list for a complete life.

It'd be nice to have a larger social circle and a closer connection with lots of family members, but on the other hand it sounds like a ton of work and would take away a lot of time from independent projects.

Edited by Yarco

@Yarco what if you already had all the money you wanted. What would have been your other fulfilling goals in that case? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

Just now, Tyler Robinson said:

@Yarco what if you already had all the money you wanted. What would have been your other fulfilling goals in that case? 

Yeah good question, it's one of my favorite questions in the life purpose course. Basically if you won the lottery and had all the money you needed... after you spent a year traveling to all the places you want to see, buying everything you want, etc, then what would you do day to day.

I could keep myself busy for at least a few years:

- Writing several novels

- Making an album of electronic music

- Making my own video game (I have ideas for at least 3, each of those is probably at least a year-long project on its own)

- Learning a martial art like Muay Thai and mastering my physical fitness 

- Create at least 1 full-length standup comedy routine

- Having a small farm, growing my own vegetables and looking after various animals like chickens and goats.

- Help teach young people entrepreneurship, how to start their own businesses and make money, in a non-scammy way.

- Then I have a few very lofty end-goals. Lime mapping the bottom of the entire ocean and recover ancient artifacts and treasure from sunken ships.

Probably more that I'm forgetting. A lot of these I'm planning to do anyway. But if I didn't have to make money, it'd just be an extra 20 - 40 hours per week I could use to start scratching them off my list sooner.

What about you?

@Yarco a couple of things 

- learning any musical instrument 

- learning different forms of dance 

- learning different languages 

- writing a sex based novel (erotic stuff) already working on this 

- going to expensive retreats 

- having a large farm (haha a small one can't satisfy me) of apples or tomatoes. Or medicinal plants. Harvesting those to provide medical herbs to people at minimum costs 

- writing recipe books. 

♡✸♡.

@Majed I'm sorry, that's a bit personal. <3 

♡✸♡.

1. Finances

2. Qigong business

3. Engramn music again

4. start training Brazilian jiu jitsu in the mornings

5. Basically working on becoming the best Qigong teacher in the world and working on my art full time.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Really amazing question!

For me, it would be to be set up with a career that I love. Everything else, I already have and feel complete. I already got the girl, I just now have to slay the dragon. I did it backwards but oh well! ?

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Deep self love, really radical acceptance of all layers, parts and fragments of Self.

Unbreakable connection to Music, a deep relationship.

A masterful songwriting skillset.

Psychological financial wellness. (Dissolving limiting beliefs, a conscious and healthy money psychology)

Independent, holistic understanding of reality, instead of what I have now, a messy clump of hearsay ;) 

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

Girlfriend and stop trying to convice my mom I'm not a loser.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I don't seek to complete my life because life isn't perfect, it's a work in progress. Get it? 

Edited by Chrisd

Health issues being resolved. I think with good health, everything else will fall into place... it’s just a matter of time.

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

The total reintegration of all my repressed unconscious shadows would make my life complete on a relative level. Nothing else.

And after that some type of spiritual Realization related to the Absolute, communion, union or unity with Divine...

Finding that woman that I just click with, one who is introverted, deep, esoteric, not absorbed into pop culture, or worldly drama. That's my ego talking though. In reality, my life is perfect as it is... I know what I have to do, it's just a matter of doing it.

It helps that everything else in my life is in order... I don't want for money, health, etc, so that frees extra time and resources to focus on other aspects of self development.

Edited by sholomar