Tyler Robinson

What's your greatest regret in life?

16 posts in this topic

My greatest regret in life - I could not seek value in relationships. 

What's yours? 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Regret is a fairly specific emotion, and just because you would do things differently in hindsight doesn't mean experiences aren't valuable learning tools as they are happening. We learn by failing. Having said that, I would say just wasting a lot of my time and not valuing certain things in my life enough.

15 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Incarnating on earth 

lol wtf

I started meditation very young but I stopped doing it after a while. It is my biggest mistake.

In Tate we trust

I don't really have any.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

On 07/10/2022 at 4:42 AM, Kalki Avatar said:

Incarnating on earth 

+1

Not being able to give love to my mother and others who have helped me in life. They deserve so much love in many forms and it’s outside my current capacity to give. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Being an absolutely selfish evil stupid son of a bitch when I was a teenager and my mother was sick alone in a foreign country surrounded by motherfuckers, but I don't regret it. I was a stupid son of a bitch and there was nothing to do with it. 

I like the question.

To my current understanding, my major regrets centre around my actions towards various other people in the past. Some on one off occasions and some over a period of time.

However, on reflection, I'm of the understanding that it could never have been any other way. Using a particular sense of 'should', if something did happen, it should have happened.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Not loving myself sooner 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Not discovering my life purpose while I was at school, and not meditating enough younger. Also, not investing in stocks, real estate and small business in a younger age.

Not going to therapy and banging myself against the wall with trying to heal myself alone.

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️