Ineedanswers

Pedophilia= the love of children?

198 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Man, reading you it's obvious that in your mind there is only one idea: to win.

Could you understand how bored is that? Why not to forget for a while the star and act like a human that is really interested in the truth? I'm sure that you have a lot to aport, you are brilliant 

He can't.   He's too far up his own arse.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

He can't.   He's too far up his own arse.

11 hours ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

Being a public figure devours you. all that energy focused on you seems to prevent you from being you. I admire Leo for his strength bearing that burden while maintaining authenticity

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Being a public figure devours you. all that energy focused on you seems to prevent you from being you. I admire Leo for his strength bearing that burden while maintaining authenticity

Don't go admiring him too much.  It's easy for one who has seen Truth to spit it.  It's another to embody it 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's easy for one who has seen Truth to spit it.  It's another to embody it 

Well, if you has seen the truth, integrity is a natural tendency in one. although no one is invulnerable to the ego, least of all someone admired by thousands. in the end everything weighs

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 18/09/2022 at 10:25 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

@AdeptusPsychonautica

Both are Love according to Leo. Love is the substance of the universe, so everything is made of love , And everying is love itself. The doer and the act and the intent of the act are all love. But it takes some real intelligence to understand it. I sometimes get it but many times fail to do so. it so tricky.

Maybe, now I think about it, it's best not to use respect of Leo as reason to just accept bullshit.

I've always thought that was a crock but tried to defend it by redefining "love" to mean "not resistance" or whatever. Due to respect of the Leo figure.

But nah it's as bullshit as Jesus. It's just getting high on drugs and being flooded with euphoria. Like the MDMA headrush (oxytocin, or serotonin release?). It might even just be some means to cope with being raped by a man at age 14. I mean if Leo's not a homo, that would have been unpleasant indeed. Can't even begin to imagine the layers of cope to avoid facing the fact a gay fa* creep raped you.

5 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Maybe, now I think about it, it's best not to use respect of Leo as reason to just accept bullshit.

I have never accepted any of Leos teachings based on trust or respect. Leo just points me in the right direction (which could be right or wrom, I don't know yet) and then I do all the contemplation work myself. 

I've always thought that was a crock but tried to defend it by redefining "love" to mean "not resistance" or whatever. Due to respect of the Leo figure.

Leo is amazing for redfining Love in this manner. If you want lesser teachings, search for lesser teachers. 

But nah it's as bullshit as Jesus. It's just getting high on drugs and being flooded with euphoria.

You can realize it, without being high on drugs, at least theoretically. Yet again, there is nothing wrong with using drugs to raise your level of intelligence. 

. It might even just be some means to cope with being raped by a man at age 14.

If he was traumatised, he would have said that. Then again, he was not raped in the first place.

@JuliusCaesar As you go through the ups and downs in life, a stage comes, when you come to the conclusion that nothing matters and no one actually matters much. You find out that everything is shortlived or fake. And everything fades out. No one loves you unconditionally. People, who claim to love you, are more in love with themselves. They just pretend to love you to persuade you to love them back. As soos as you awaken to this truth, you no longer feel too much pleasure or pain.
You become indifferent.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

9 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

But nah it's as bullshit as Jesus. It's just getting high on drugs and being flooded with euphoria. Like the MDMA headrush (oxytocin, or serotonin release?). It might even just be some means to cope with being raped by a man at age 14. I mean if Leo's not a homo, that would have been unpleasant indeed. Can't even begin to imagine the layers of cope to avoid facing the fact a gay fa* creep raped you.

I definitely agree with this. I started to reread my notes on all of his old peak videos from 2016-2018 and now knowing this fact it really sounds like he was trying to convince himself that what happened to him was normal and you don't need to judge it and at the same time knowing that it wasn't.

The most shocking part in retrospect was how he was demonizing marriage and saying that raising consciousness is way important. In that time I thought it was cool but now I think it's just sick. As living alone as a 40 year old man, meditating all day and taking drugs is more important than try to build loving relationship, start family and love your children.

18 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@bambi

Be careful of only taking Leo's words as Truth.  As long as you hold Leo as an authority you will always be stuck  and yes I know you said don't talk to you, but realize that this is a bias you hold.

^Shhhhhhhh You are giving away Leo's plan to piss people off so they stop taking him as an authority figure!!!! OOOOPSSSS!!! Now I am giving it away too!!!! Dangit!!!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

13 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I have never accepted any of Leos teachings based on trust or respect. Leo just points me in the right direction (which could be right or wrom, I don't know yet) and then I do all the contemplation work myself. 

Leo is amazing for redfining Love in this manner. If you want lesser teachings, search for lesser teachers. 

You can realize it, without being high on drugs, at least theoretically. Yet again, there is nothing wrong with using drugs to raise your level of intelligence. 

If he was traumatised, he would have said that. Then again, he was not raped in the first place.

He didn't, I tried to on his behalf on other forums (which bash him) to defend him, because what he was saying was clearly cope bullshit...Trynna defend him as all wise and w.e. "nah he didn't mean love like that, he meant lack of rejection of anything", trying to make out he meant something other than what he said.

A lot of what he says, if he wasn't Leo you'd just be like "you're delusional as fuck dude". You remember "quantum healing" lol.

He chats bullshit 90% of the time, bro...... If we just stop allowing our respect of Leo to cloud the fact he's almost always delusional and contradicting himself with "new awakenings!" then it's obvious. And the same types of people who pay for pickup coaching do the same with these fa*-ass gurus on YouTube or in books (I don't understand the mentality, but it seems handicapped? The guru worship people I mean. It seems like learning disabilities).

Sadghuru says he can float and perform psychic phenomena. He's an idiot. Holy presence, though, for sure. But again that's a guy where to defend him you'd have to try to redefine what he said to mean something different. Lol.

@RMQualtrough 

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

He didn't, I tried to on his behalf on other forums (which bash him) to defend him, because what he was saying was clearly cope bullshit...Trynna defend him as all wise and w.e. "nah he didn't mean love like that, he meant lack of rejection of anything", trying to make out he meant something other than what he said.

why are you trying to defend Leo?  He chose this path, to be brutally honest and he knows the cost. 

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

He chats bullshit 90% of the time, bro

90% of what he says is pure gold

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

^Shhhhhhhh You are giving away Leo's plan to piss people off so they stop taking him as an authority figure!!!! OOOOPSSSS!!! Now I am giving it away too!!!! Dangit!!!!!

Ohhhhh, I get it now. That fucker started doing it. Oh it makes so much sense now. Fuck you Leo xD

So basically I can kill/rape do whatever I like to you but still 'love' you right? Love is perfect excuse :v

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul

On 9/19/2022 at 2:12 PM, Leo Gura said:

@AdeptusPsychonautica Communicating with you is pointless because you're too dense to understand the basic things I teach. You are not seeking truth, you are a reactionary and deliberately adversarial. This is not an appropriate attitude for truth-seeking, especially on topics as nuanced and advanced as this. I have something profound to teach you but you are not interested in learning it because you think you know better.

Evil does not exist. That's what I teach. It's as simple as that.

Good luck with your work.

@Leo Gura I don't think communicating with anyone is pointless, I would actually say that communicating with those we disagree with can actually be extremely valuable, and hey the proof is in the pudding. Its astonishing though that you can describe someone as adversarial, when your modus operandi is to label anyone who disagrees with you stupid, dumb, dense, npc, troll, or whatever else you pull out of your arse to justify your bruised ego. Congratulations on being a massive fucking hypocrite ?

Your teaching around evil doesn't serve any purpose within my life, but thanks for sharing it regardless. In return I will share one of your own quotes back to you, and tether it to your assumptions around healing and integration. I hope it provides you with some self reflection.

"you are not interested in learning because you think you know better"

Good luck with your healing journey. Although you might not realize it, I think you still have some way to go.

Why would someone who's dating a 10 cheat on them with someone who's 5?

Because age is just a number.

1 hour ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

The irony :D

On 9/22/2022 at 7:00 AM, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

@Leo Gura I don't think communicating with anyone is pointless, I would actually say that communicating with those we disagree with can actually be extremely valuable, and hey the proof is in the pudding. Its astonishing though that you can describe someone as adversarial, when your modus operandi is to label anyone who disagrees with you stupid, dumb, dense, npc, troll, or whatever else you pull out of your arse to justify your bruised ego. Congratulations on being a massive fucking hypocrite ?

Your teaching around evil doesn't serve any purpose within my life, but thanks for sharing it regardless. In return I will share one of your own quotes back to you, and tether it to your assumptions around healing and integration. I hope it provides you with some self reflection.

Good luck with your healing journey. Although you might not realize it, I think you still have some way to go.

You are talking to a dmt entity named Leo that you constructed and said he has a long way to go?....Umm he is you. So I guess you have a long way to go....until you realize he is you...and you realize...you are me. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeCajtmPz_g&list=PLXD34cz7PXxXeSAl4YgocDgCV86xHXK85&index=6

Do you really get what they mean?

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 9/19/2022 at 11:45 AM, bambi said:

Life is Good, its Okay, Everyone Relax, its all Love

That's all I'm sayin' ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.