:) Lets Write Down The Things That Put A Smile On Our Face

46 posts in this topic

Ok let me start.

Looking at Mona Lisa's smile;

Meditation/Being;

Water;

Actualized.org;

Sleeping (and dreaming).

(edit: added some more things which put a smile on my face)

Edited by Dodoster

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Good topic. I'm thankful of my current situation. In my mind, I'm saying to myself, take advantage of it. Live it to the fullest. 

Yao-Ming-Mona-Lisa-Bitch-Please.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My dog makes me smile...that's all I need. :)

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

DSC_000001[1].JPG

DSC_000026[1].JPG

Edited by Dodoster

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Seeing other people be passionate about something, such as spreading Mona Lisa's smile.

A cleaned up desktop also makes me smile! :)medidesk.PNG

@Dodoster There are many things, but to name a few: my dog, witnessing an act of kindness, silly funny joke, sometimes when meditating, etc. And ths morning, this thread 9_9

@Nahm Yeah!
@jse Cute!  What kind of dog?

Pets, tasty food, beautiful scenery, music, making art, appreciating art, learning, the smell of lavender and lilies, all shades of green, stuffed animals, autumn

krista.jpg

Edited by Whywolf

@jse Very beautiful dog!  Never seen a thai ridgeback before, heard of 'em.  How long have you had her/ what's the breed temperament like?

@jseBrinx takes the driver's seat. What a natural for a shared laugh amongst passers by.

P1010494.JPG

Edited by cetus56

list of things -

travelling

good food

music

art

family

funny jokes

and

d2262d9662c31fd3a28e83443319fd05.jpg

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

- Music

- my cats

- Withholding laughter with a good friend because u both saw something absurd and u thought the same thing but it is inappropriate to laugh

- good pranks

- cooking something awesome

- this whole video

2 hours ago, Whywolf said:

@jse Very beautiful dog!  Never seen a thai ridgeback before, heard of 'em.  How long have you had her/ what's the breed temperament like?

@Whywolf , Lena was a 6-month old bare-bones pup who strayed onto our beach looking for food, when my other four dogs (also ex-strays) tried to take a piece out of her.  Even though she was out-numbered and out-sized, she stood her ground until I arrived to save her. That was 9 years ago.

This doggie is smart, curious, loyal, grounded in the moment, super-attentive, empathic beyond belief, and loves the company and attention of all people.  She has taught me so much about being a better soul... but her biggest life lesson (detachment) is yet to come.  -_-