Michael Jackson

Who is God? What is God? Where is God?

19 posts in this topic

Who is God?

God is your father. He is your mother. He is your child. God is the entire universe, God is the music you are listening to, God is your friend, your beloved, your abuser, and the one you are abusing. God is everythig you ever saw, heard, felt, tought, every emotion you ever had, every feeling you ever felt, every tear, every laughter, every cry. God is the source, the mother that gave birth to everything, the father that creates the entire universe in this very moment.

What is God?

God is total unity, utter completeness, harmony, perfection. God literally IS infinite Love, something so good and so beautiful that the most pleasurable experience you ever had in your life would look like torture in comparison to that. God is the source, the creator, the reason and the context out of which everything arises and at the same time he is the created, the creation itself and the appearence itself that he created.

Where is God?

God is in your heart. More precisely, he is right here right now, he is the moment, the everything, the infinite consciousness that you are witnessing right fucking now. Any step you take to reach him is a step away from him, since by taking a step you are refusing to admit that he is already right here right now.

What qualities does God have?

God is limitless, infinite, infinite love, infinite intelligence, infinite beauty, complete harmony, infinite power. Out of nothing he manifests our entire universe in an instant, that's how powerful he is.

What would you do if you met God for the first time and fully realized the implications of God?

Your body would break down, you would scream and cry and your body would shake uncontrollably because you couldn't handle so much goodness, so much power, so much beauty, so much Love. You would feel scared as fuck because of the power God has. In an instant he could kill you by pure will.

What would God do if you realized him?

God would give it all to you and you wouldn't want to take it. He would give you infinite Love and the entire world in an instant, literally, which is such a good thing that you would drown in tears of even the idea that something like that could be possible. You wouldn't want it, and you would say "I don't deserve so much goodness, I don't want it, I can't take it." God would give it all to you and the moment you would accept the present the final step will happen:

You will die and realize what you are. Physical death will happen. And you will realize that life and death are 2 aspects of the same coin. You will feel infinitely good when you realize that it was all a trick. The life that you lived, the person that you have been playing, the masks you have been wearing they have all been an illusion. Just a sweet little play for you, human life will be seen as merely a toy inside of your own sweet hands. You will look at yourself and see that you are the player. The creator. The divine. And finally you will come to realize the holy truth:

That I am God.

That I created this world.

Just for myself.

Just for my own pleasure.

Because what else would I do?

With all the beauty that I have?

With all the power and limitless potential that I have?

If I wouldn't share it?

If I wouldn't create all these beautiful human beings and give each of them their own existence and their own part of the perfection that I am.

If I wouldn't love each of them with all the infinite love that I have, how selfish would that be? How devilish would I be? What kind of a bastard would I be to keep all that beauty and hoard it only for myself? If I wouldn't share it?...

And so I did it.

I created this illusion just to shatter it again. Just to see it again the holy truth of all of existence:

That I am God and that I am Love and that I am the only one here.

And now let me go back and play it again. Let me try it again that beautiful little game called life. Because what else could I do? There is nothing else to do. Infinite beauty lasts for eternity. Lets enjoy it!

Edited by Michael Jackson

But how could I know if this is truly true Friend? I know that it sounds beutiful, but how can verify its truthfulness? ??

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

beautiful publication from the heart and depth. But I personally don't understand anything. in my limited experience, the absolute and the relative are so vastly different...i know what i am, and i know what i look like. What I don't understand is: how? why? But really... I don't care. I just want beauty and love

God is everything you've never seen. You are everything you've never seen. You are God. 

Great Post. Well said!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Brilliant!

Edited by Vynce

On 7/23/2022 at 8:25 PM, Michael Jackson said:

I created this illusion just to shatter it again. Just to see it again the holy truth of all of existence:

You nailed it perfectly.

Wait.. aren't you the guy who said he's never awaken up as god?

Edited by thisintegrated

On 24/7/2022 at 1:25 AM, Michael Jackson said:

That I am God.

That I created this world.

Just for myself.

Just for my own pleasure.

Because what else would I do?

With all the beauty that I have?

With all the power and limitless potential that I have?

If I wouldn't share it?

If I wouldn't create all these beautiful human beings and give each of them their own existence and their own part of the perfection that I am.

If I wouldn't love each of them with all the infinite love that I have, how selfish would that be? How devilish would I be? What kind of a bastard would I be to keep all that beauty and hoard it only for myself? If I wouldn't share it?...

And so I did it.

That I am God and that I am Love and that I am the only one here.

And now let me go back and play it again. Let me try it again that beautiful little game called life. Because what else could I do? There is nothing else to do. Infinite beauty lasts for eternity. Lets enjoy it!

Really beautiful and inspired 

On 24.7.2022 at 8:49 PM, CuriousityIsKey said:

But how could I know if this is truly true Friend? I know that it sounds beutiful, but how can verify its truthfulness? ??

@CuriousityIsKey If it is true, it is possible to know it. Direct experience is the key.

On 24.7.2022 at 9:06 PM, Cykaaaa said:

Did you go through this? And "come back"?

I don't understand death in my experience yet. I've had some realizations but I'm kinda struggling with it. So I'm asking.

Beautiful post. It touched me 9_9

@Cykaaaa Thank you for your reply. Yes I went through this and "came back."

Death is an illusion, and impossible. You are immortal and can know this through direct insight. Don't trust me on that, find it out for yourself.

On 24.7.2022 at 11:27 PM, Breakingthewall said:

beautiful publication from the heart and depth. But I personally don't understand anything. in my limited experience, the absolute and the relative are so vastly different...i know what i am, and i know what i look like. What I don't understand is: how? why? But really... I don't care. I just want beauty and love

@Breakingthewall There is a possibility of knowing why and how, you can gain insight into that by fully awakening. Explaining it in words doesn't really do the reality justice but I will still try my best here to give a short explanation:

Reality in its ultimate form is groundless nothingness and wants to experience the highest possible thing which is love. In order to experience love it needs contrast so it creates fear so that it can recognize the love that it is.

@alltheotherpeoplewho replied:

Thanks a lot for your encouragements, have an amazing day you all!

Thank God for the reminder ? (It initially autocorrected to "thank God for tinder" ?)

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

What I am is...i don't know . How it's possible? Why are we lost in that mess that we call life, if we are that indescribable perfection?

How could I keep the door open to the indescribable beauty that I am? Why does it close, and I go back to being a worm wallowing in the mud?

but no problem, I am that

On 7-8-2022 at 2:07 PM, Michael Jackson said:

@CuriousityIsKey

Reality in its ultimate form is groundless nothingness and wants to experience the highest possible thing which is love. In order to experience love it needs contrast so it creates fear so that it can recognize the love that it is.

I thought that because God is all there is, fear can not exist (because I assume you can only fear something outside of you or in duality), so love is automatically generated.  

But in another post you said that nothingness is even prior to love?  Is eternal hell as much part of the absolute truth as eternal heaven then?  Is this nothingness responsible for its own manifestations to experience "God" as the highest expression of love , but could just as well be something ugly like eternal hell or is that part of illusion?

And is this also why many awakened people refer to this as "I am" / " I am that" / or "I am that I am" instead of what I would expect to be more common " I am love"?

@newbee

On 22.10.2022 at 11:40 PM, newbee said:

I thought that because God is all there is, fear can not exist

Fear only exists in the relative domain, which is illusory.

In absolute truth, only nothingness / non duality "exists" although it is even beyond existence and non-existence. The nothingness is God. They are synonomous.

But in another post you said that nothingness is even prior to love?  Is eternal hell as much part of the absolute truth as eternal heaven then?  Is this nothingness responsible for its own manifestations to experience "God" as the highest expression of love , but could just as well be something ugly like eternal hell or is that part of illusion?

Ultimately speaking God is all there is, and God is nothing. Fear and Love are a duality. Heaven and hell are a duality. Dualities ultimately do not exist. However the Nothingness we speak of here IS what true Love is. So ultimately Reality is pure Love. But pure Love without any contrast is simply nothing, and without fear as a contrast the meaning and the beauty of Love can not be realized.

And is this also why many awakened people refer to this as "I am" / " I am that" / or "I am that I am" instead of what I would expect to be more common " I am love"?

There are no awakened people. When awakening happens, people will dissappear, the illusion of people will be transcended. What remains is pure Love aka God aka Nothingness.