Bob Seeker

How to know if you’re ready for 5MeO DMT?

43 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Let me tell you....when you see what reality really is...you will feel like you are a looney tune character, a video character, you will be like wait what??? I thought all this was real? It really isn't? It is going to blow your mind!!!! 

:D

Spot on. Empty looney tune character appearance. 

16 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I've read trip reports of people who took salivia a guy became his floor and he said he started arguing with his other floorboards because they told him he doesn't belong there. LOL so funny!!!

Hahaha xD that's hilarious. I have sorta passed out on a high ayahuasca dose, where I fell on the bathroom floor and I became the floor and felt so peaceful being bathroom floor tiles. It felt so cold, solid and smooth. Quite refreshing actually :)

Best is when you are out walking and you see another human who walkes on the grass and you feel the grass screaming: "Hey do you mind walking on the hard concrete ground? Rather then stepping on me? Jeeeeeezzzz" >.<

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Just start with low doses.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Vincent S said:

Hahaha xD that's hilarious. I have sorta passed out on a high ayahuasca dose, where I fell on the bathroom floor and I became the floor and felt so peaceful being bathroom floor tiles. It felt so cold, solid and smooth. Quite refreshing actually :)

Best is when you are out walking and you see another human who walkes on the grass and you feel the grass screaming: "Hey do you mind walking on the hard concrete ground? Rather then stepping on me? Jeeeeeezzzz" >.<

Or how about your shoes? Insert Caleb City Video. 

I really feel like this guy's Youtube Channel is like an undercover Spirituality Channel I swear lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Just start with low doses.

Do you ever have bad trips anymore Leo? 

I will try to order 5 MeO, should I wait until Im in a good place, or do it in the midst of my suffering

6 minutes ago, bambi said:

I will try to order 5 MeO, should I wait until Im in a good place, or do it in the midst of my suffering

6 minutes ago, bambi said:

Here is a Leo video that can provide you the answer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpDhdIrRQ8I

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

47 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Or how about your shoes? Insert Caleb City Video. 

Haha xD good one!
My shoes are like the white sneakers. They be hella mad when they get dirty. Always wanting me to keep them clean :)

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

59 minutes ago, bambi said:

I have difficult trips. Many people would call them bad, but to me the notion of bad has lost its meaning.

It's just a matter of how much consciousness are you able to handle. When you can't handle it, you call it bad.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have difficult trips. Many people would call them bad, but to me the notion of bad has lost its meaning.

It's just a matter of how much consciousness are you able to handle. When you can't handle it, you call it bad.

Touche

Ive had some really bad trips recently, being proposition with these infinite hells, which is really a place with a lack of love, Im worried if I take 5 meo its gonna exacerbate them, this bad trips where after days of continued ketamine and god realization, just before you made your Gods of infinity video for me

However its in these trips where I realized it was me creating them for me, there wasn't anyone else doing it to me lol, and this is when they stopped

Edited by bambi

@Leo Gura

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have difficult trips.

Do bad trips only happen at high doses or is it possible at a low dose?

Edited by Yali

34 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura

Do bad trips happen only at a high dose or is it possible at a low dose?

3 hours ago, bambi said:

It can happen at any dose, but you can control it in low dosage. All a psychedelic reveals IS YOU. Its your mind. If you have trouble at normal consciousness of controlling your thoughts....you don't need to take any psychedelics.

2 hours ago, Vincent S said:

Haha xD good one!
My shoes are like the white sneakers. They be hella mad when they get dirty. Always wanting me to keep them clean :)

Lol them Sneakers are the Absolute Truth. You need to listen to them. In my Yoda voice: "Sneakers, wise they are."

17 hours ago, Razard86 said:

normal consciousness of controlling your thoughts....you don't need to take any psychedelics.

That's silly to think given psychedelics proven ability to heal mental health issues. But I do agree that all psychedelics amplify the self. The question is to what degree and whether it's dose-dependent. Low-dose trips tend to be easier to handle, but that's not always the case as you suggest.  @Razard86

Edited by Yali

17 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I've read trip reports of people who took salivia a guy became his floor and he said he started arguing with his other floorboards because they told him he doesn't belong there. LOL so funny!!!

LOL you guys are funny. I've not yet become floors yet, but have entered "other" people's consciousness. Maybe I'm not as curious about floors ;)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

On 3.6.2022 at 3:03 AM, Razard86 said:

I took 5 grams of the mushroom nicknamed JediMind Fuck. The name is appropriate it literally starts fucking you in the mind. I AM NOT KIDDING!! So I resisted ego death, but saw the fabric of reality turn back like a movie curtain. My Higher Self appeared as blue skeleton connected to me and tried to pull me away from the SCENE of my life. I took deep breaths and resisted. It tried to pull me in like 4 more times and when I resisted everytime it was like okay I guess you are too scared and just started downloading insights into me and hugged me and gave me the feeling of divine love. The inanimate objects in the room started communicating with me also.

30 hours later I took some edibles this girl I knew gave me, and that crap raped me and took me to a void. I turned into an infinite block and the blocks were asking we....what are we? So I started pondering and as I came up with answers they would change shape and was like nah thats not it, thats not it. When I gave the right answer which was "I am infinity and this will never end." Thats when they were like blast off! And I came back. Some more stuff happened but I will leave it there lol.

Sounds like a flashback of the shrooms caused by THC

I doubt that this would have happened if you didn't trip the day before

Edited by Ima Freeman
flashback not backflash

@Bob Seeker

You are born ready for 5 MEO DMT. It is already in your body anyways. It is what you are going to be when you escape the impermanent body.

There is nothing to be scared about as far as I am concerned.

The experience defies set, setting and intention. How could a dualistic intention fit a non-dual experience?

My advice is first timers is:

1. Don't underestimate the experience.  You do actually are meeting God.

2. Never get scared regardless.It is a very quick experience and the after effect feels majestic since you have discovered the slight of hand, that is The Ego.

3. Your heart will beat because the ego gets scared. Ignore it and feel every inch of your body/Consiousness.

4. Keep symmetrical position so the energy will flow.

5. Don't let the ego hijack the experience.

Enjoy the infinite experience and savor the moment.

Notice how you created your birth,life and death.

Notice how you turn from infinte to the illusory ego patterns.

The only reason why egoes would get scared from the infinite experience in the first place is, because they don't believe they are meeting/being GOD.

If you know you are God,

If you know God loves you,

If you understand God at the fundamental level,

If you believe that is the only way God or you would have created reality,

Then there is nothing to be afraid for.

This is how you wanted to feel all of your life. This is self-defining paradigm chattering expereice.

This is how Actualize.org will be integrated.

This is how you would understand Leo more.

This is about being 21st century Ramana Maharshi with cutting edge technology.

Be infinte my friend and escape the confines of your ego.

Much Love!

@TRUTHWITHCAPITALT It doesn't get any better than that. Good one! 9_9^_^:x