Bob Seeker

How to know if you’re ready for 5MeO DMT?

43 posts in this topic

It happens to me with 5meo that sometimes liberation is natural, easy, spontaneous, wonderful, and other times it is impossible. when it's impossible, be careful. experience would define it as the entire reality is transformed into a negation. there is a steel door that is: NO. if this happens, your whole being, your body, your mind, contracts. I get up and start walking and I want this horror to stop, but it doesn't stop, my hands and feet hurt hard, as if something wanted to get out and couldn't. My fingers get stiff, and it gives me the feeling that my heart can stop. this shit happened to me recently with malt but it has also happened with dmt. I have a way to know if this is going to happen or not: by vaping 3 mg. I notice perfectly if my being says yes or no. if yes i can vape after more and it explodes. glory. if not....be careful. I leave the matter for another day. the problem is if you sniff or plug. you can't test, and it endures much more. with malt it was snorted and when my mind was about to break, something held me back. a relationship that he should cut immediately and that i didn't. I had to end that relationship right now. there was nothing else. ufff spend two hours of nightmare. my whole being contracted into a point. 5 meo's explosion turned into a black hole, luckily the dose wasn't high, or I don't know what would have happened. the next day I did it again, because of losing my fear, but vaping dmt, and nothingness, infinity, me. my arms and legs vibrated as if with electric current releasing the energy from the previous day, and I let it go completely. summary: watch out for this. this substance turns on and off the faucet of Kundalini type energies which are a very serious matter. Do this in moments of opening, do not drink alcohol the days before, do not have sex, do not do it if you are in the middle of a conflict, start with low doses

Edited by Breakingthewall

Read "The Psychedelic Experience: A Manual Based on The Tibetan Book of the Dead" By Timothy Leary
It may possibly give you valuable intellectual resources about the process.