Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,963 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, pluto said:

The more Enlightened you are the more child-like you become.

We are born this way, source is this way, playful and free and fearless

The longer we reside in the ever-present state of playfulness the further we growth and thrive!

The keys of the universe reside inside the child ;)

Yes I'd like to think that too - but look at Krishnamurti - I don't think he ever laughed for real or cracked a good joke. And in my view anyway I believe him to be very very far on "the path". Different types of people give their expression of the non-dual state. I personally like people like Nisargadatta that yell at people most of the time :D 

Anyway getting a bit off topic here. But I do believe it's good to have a small debate on Martin Ball's approach. After all he is kind of (or one of) the biggest 5meo authorities out there and it's reasonable to debate his approach and in that way correcting your own. And see where you trust his viewpoints or not. For myself I can say that I learned a lot from listening to him. The main point where I would differ is to place more attention on the process of meditation. I think it's in that combination - a daily intense meditative practice coupled with shorter and longer retreats - that 5-MeO-DMT would really make sense. Otherwise it has the potential to be just amazing experiences more than deeper cuts that yields in an already ongoing process. A process that would be most beneficial if you'll be able to reach the non-dual territory without 5meo. Doing 5meo too much without a fuckload of meditation on the side and the discipline and knowledge of the importance of that could easily squew your direction IMO. People are generally very naive in their view on how much work and how many hours you have to put into the process every day IMO. If you wanna play the violin in a way that you can fully express yourself through the instrument you gotta fucking practice for the life of you - fully knowing your mind, same. (IMO)

Edited by zikzak

Hi guys, there is a guy doing martin ball (1:1, 1:2) type of work in holland.

I´ll try to book myself there on july.  you can find the page by googling 5meo holland

thought i share, because there´s a lot of people asking here (like myself) where to get 5meo?

well, here you can do it legally even :)

29 minutes ago, Richard Alpert said:

Hi guys, there is a guy doing martin ball (1:1, 1:2) type of work in holland.

I´ll try to book myself there on july.  you can find the page by googling 5meo holland

thought i share, because there´s a lot of people asking here (like myself) where to get 5meo?

well, here you can do it legally even :)

You mean Belgium?

@Richard Alpert Psilohuasca? They offer the toad version of 5 meo. Which is not as strong ive heard. On the other hand have heard great things about their psilohuasca concoction,

14 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

You mean Belgium?

I understood south Netherlands, but if you know you know. im waiting more information via mail.

8 minutes ago, Paintballer said:

@Richard Alpert Psilohuasca? They offer the toad version of 5 meo. Which is not as strong ive heard. On the other hand have heard great things about their psilohuasca concoction,

they do both philohuasca and 5meo. They do the toad version.

"I extract/convert the 5MeO DMT from the HCL form into the smokeable crystalline freebase form myself and therefore I have 100% pure crystalline 5MeO DMT available. This can be VAPORIZED. Vaporization of only few mgs is VERY EASY and achieveable even for non- smokers. Both, toad secretion and crystalline 5MeO DMT freebase are delivering the same sacred experience."

Edited by Richard Alpert

@zikzak Yes, which is why I keep telling you guys, don't get stuck on any one teacher or perspective, no matter how good you think it is. You will get a way deeper understanding if you avoid the temptation to cling to any one spiritual approach or teaching.

5-MeO is wonderful, but if me saying that means that all people do to grow is snort 5-MeO, doing nothing else, then it'd be better that I didn't mention 5-MeO at all. You want to set up a well-rounded spiritual practice.

Martin knows a lot of stuff, but he's not conscious of everything there is to be conscious of. So if you follow him blindly, that's on you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 meo awakens tge shakti within. Which is not necessarily good;) the ego can have a rough time if it still in charge to a large degree and if the person cant surrender. 

Practicing kundalini yoga + grounsing yourself in emptiness are the best things you can do post 5 meo.

if the ego is in charge lighter psychedelics are recommended imo

Just watched both videos with Martin Ball. I agree with most of what he's saying, but I still think that most people do reincarnate. Perhaps Martin Ball has gone so far inward and released so much negative energy that he doesn't have to reincarnate. But I don't think that is how it is for many people.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

The savior has returned! In the form of a powder! And he ain't fking around.

Really interesting stuff, only tried 11 mg vaped or so, a little overwhelming at first, didn't get rid of emotional issues, I was more in mental overdrive and trying to deal with the intensity and doing self-inquiry, and shifting back and forth between, fear, emotional investigation and self inq and trying to think what would be the 'best thing to do' (I know, not helpful).

It puts you nice and deep together with yourself, leading to easy insight, but it will also shake you up quite roughly.

Can't say much else about it, except that from a deeper consciousness POV this world is a pure magic gift, all of it.

I have a lot more work to do. And 5-MeO still won't do it for me, you have to bring you a-game and your best amount of honesty (which you cultivate with your practice) to get the results (though probably it's a little 'easier' at higher levels to see emotional release).

-

I feel like this stuff is way way more relevant for humans than all the other stuff out there for self-inquiry/healing.

It's really pointing you towards the beingness without the dancy fuss that I think only tends to confuse the (western) human minds more, very unpractical, but this leaves not too much room for mind speculation (though it doesn't turn that off either, at least not in my dose).

-

But huge potential, just huge. 

Also, does holding it in for longer than a few seconds absorb (a lot) more of the substance?

Does anybody know why 5-meo-dmt hcl would sometimes be pinkish in color?  Even supposedly  97% pure stuff?  

I see a lot of discussion online about color variations of n-m DMT, but not 5-meo.

Edited by Real Eyes

@Real Eyes I had 5meo hcl that was pinkish and 5meo hcl that was yellowish, the pinkish one was better. i dont know the purity of either.

I hear the more white it is the more pure it is, but i dont really know

@AlwaysBeNice the longer you hold it in the more effect it will have. 

take a big hit, hold it in for as long as possible, it will send you to the moon. 

Over at the DMT-Nexus somebody posted a great idea for weighing using fixed scoop sizes, this seems like a really good way to sidestep annoying scale variations.  There will still be variation of course, but seems less, he tested it and it showed great results.  Of course one should test on their own scale as well, but the idea makes a lot of sense, just making use of level scoops to slowly load it up.  The 3mg scoop seems like the best bet, but it would take a ton of scoops to get up to 30 mg...so may be worth going for the larger scoop even if it is slightly less accurate.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=75488

Edited by Real Eyes

Using a scoop would be better than eyeballing, but it's not really good enough. 

A cheap ($20-$40 American Weigh Gemini-20 for example) mg scale will always be more accurate than using a scoop, because the density of the material varies a lot, depending on how fluffy, clumpy, grainy, sticky it is. Even from the same batch you could get a lot of variation from one scoop to the next.

The guy on DMT-nexus might have had good results with his particular methodology, on his particular powder, but it's just not reliable in general.

If you're exploring with something like 5-MeO-DMT, you owe it to yourself to have and use a scale.

If you need to measure your doses down below the threshold of your scale's accuracy, you can measure out larger weight, and then divide it down using a solvent and volumetric measurement. This is called volumetric dosing.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

56 minutes ago, outlandish said:

If you need to measure your doses down below the threshold of your scale's accuracy, you can measure out larger weight, and then divide it down using a solvent and volumetric measurement. This is called volumetric dosing.

Wouldn't this render the 5-meo unusable?   

5 minutes ago, Real Eyes said:

Wouldn't this render the 5-meo unusable?   

5-MeO-DMT is fine to measure on a typical mg accurate scale, so I mentioned that mostly in reference to more powerful substances, or for microdosing.

But if you *did* want to do volumetric measurement with 5-MeO-DMT, you could use a solvent that evaporates easily, like ethanol to measure it out and drop it onto a glass surface. Then you evaporate the solvent and scrape the residual material with a razor blade to get an extremely precise dose.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Anybody ever taken 5meo, by swollowing it? And if so what we're the results.   I was reading some were that HCI is best to be taken by swallowing it.

@bobbyward No, don't do that. It can be dangerous, and it will not give you a strong trip.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.