patricknotstar

How to not be nervous with girls out of your league

19 posts in this topic

I don't get nervous if Im on a date with a girl in my league but what about when you ever so often get someone ridiculously attractive. How do you not fumble knowing this girl has way more options than me and always asking myself why she decided to talk to me etc.. What could I possibly offer her that 100 other guys cant? How do you work around these thoughts and still act confident around those 10's

Edited by patricknotstar

@patricknotstar You likely have to work on feelings of self worth and value. If you perceive yourself as being lower value than her there's no way the relationship can work, and she will lose attraction. Woman will intuitively perceive that you view yourself as being lower in value, and that will slowly kill her attraction towards you if you want a stable relationship.

My advice would be to find resources about how to change your perception of your own value and self worth, and apply those teachings.

The more experience you get talking to girls, the more hot girls you sleep with, the less their looks will faze you. Eventually you become entitled to the hottest girls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Maybe there's no such thing as out of your league except in your mind ?.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

What matters is not how hot the girl is, but how you think she percieves you!

I will give you a personal example. I might be decent looking (5.75-6/10) max and when i interact with attractive caucasian girls i tend to be like you, i feel like they re out of my league etc. 

However, when it comes to Asian girls i am much more confident and entitled. Why? Because i have noticed due to my appearance (i got baby face), a lot of them find me cute. This has lead to me having this delusional confidence with them and whenever i talk with one, no matter how attractive she is, i feel like she wants me, like i can easily get her if my game is on point. Why i feel this way? Because a lot of them have showed interest in the past.

I got this based on my appeanrace but you can also get it based on your game or other stuff. As long as u get positive experience you ll start becoming more entitled.

How you get more positive exprience? By talking to a lot of hot girls.

18 hours ago, patricknotstar said:

How do you work around these thoughts and still act confident around those 10's

I’d recommend by actually becoming a man of value.

It’s not really a limiting belief if you’re say, a 20 year old kid with nothing to offer, that a model “10” likely won’t be interested in you. She probably won’t, and that’s how it should be.

But you CAN develop yourself over the years to where you are bringing a ton of value to the table.

And part of the value includes working on your inner confidence and self-esteem. That itself is value. But the tangibles don’t hurt either. 

Edited by aurum

19 hours ago, patricknotstar said:

I don't get nervous if Im on a date with a girl in my league

This is all kind of redundant. Because you don't get nervous you think they're in your league and because they're in your league you don't get nervous.

The same applies for the "ridiculously hot girls".

How do you not fumble knowing this girl has way more options than me and always asking myself why she decided to talk to me etc..

You keep going out, improving your game, improving yourself as a man and thus creating options (meeting girls).

What could I possibly offer her that 100 other guys cant?

That's what you have to contemplate. What are all your good qualities? What makes you Patricknotstand? If you feel like there is not too much yet, you just keep doing what I described above.

Also: What do you think you're lacking?

You might indeed be lacking certain things but as soon as we talk to someone very attractive our mind tends to exaggerate how bad our deficits are. So stay aware of these patterns.

How do you work around these thoughts and still act confident around those 10's

You make a lot of experiences with them and learn from your mistakes.

You won't simply undo all this nervousness around 10s just by using a technique, you must desensitize yourself by interacting with them.

1 hour ago, aurum said:

And part of the value includes working on your inner confidence and self-esteem. That itself is value. But the tangibles don’t hurt either. 

Exactly. Just don't wait for 15 years until you think you have acquired all the tangible value, thinking that it's still not enough.

It's kind of interesting how if you lack something (say money) if you're just not insecure about it, it won't hurt your results nearly as much compared to when you are insecure about it. 

So improve everything, but until you haven't maximized one aspect of yourself, just don't give a fuck about this lack.

25 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

@Leo Gura How many girls do you get currently. It's good advice that you give but what is your current situation like. Please explain that to us. 

None of your business.

FYI, getting lots of girls has never been my interest.

What do models have to offer besides their looks? Literally nothing... A lot of them don't even develop their personality cuz they cruise off their looks. It's so lame bruh what's the point 

Edited by Jacob Morres

2 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

@Leo Gura #93 ??? I had a vision. The vision was of you giving out great theory on game but yet no girl, and no women to back up the well worded wordings. 

Just be glad that they aren't conscious enough to catch on yet. All is. #93 ✔️ 

Maybe there’s a possibility that you misunderstand his intentions because you only see what is on the surface of what someone presents. But I can’t say more than that. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

5 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

I had a vision. The vision was of you giving out great theory on game but yet no girl, and no women to back up the well worded wordings.

You think I'm going to be bragging about my girlfriends here with you? To prove something to you?

You've lost your mind.

Not to defend Leo per se but I've been getting more than enough high quality pussy with the same thing he gives you in advice. You better trust him

Being skeptical about his advice just shows us how you're not getting any. If you'd know the rules of feminine - masculine dynamics, everything would make sense, you clearly don't. 

Learn AND go out

@patricknotstar u see the person not the image u have of either urself or them. Emotional self awareness will mirror free love

Edited by OceanRiver

Love and Life

22 hours ago, iceprincess said:

@Leo Gura didnt you post a blurred photo of a hot girl you slept with???? explain that

A little taste of the possibilities ;)

@Leo Gura

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A little taste of the possibilities ;)

Leo send the picture again and let me nibble upon the bountiful possibilities :P

Age. You stop giving a fuck once you're like 30. It doesn't make them like you more or less, but you won't really be afraid as much.