r0ckyreed

What is at least one thing that you want to master?

41 posts in this topic

What is something you really want to become a master in over the course of your life?

Edit: I personally am struggling with clarity in my life. I know I want to master philosophy (epistemology) to the best I can, I am just not sure how I can turn that into a livelihood/career, which is a main problem I am trying to overcome. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

You are NOT Awake. You are NOT done! Keep Learning!! Awakening is a Self-deception!! Enlightenment is an illusion, a distraction from one’s greatest Ambitions!!!

It took me a 7 years to find out what i want to be a master at.and believe me it is 200% worth it

5 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

It took me a 7 years to find out what i want to be a master at.and believe me it is 200% worth it

Nice. What is that? How did you find it?

You are NOT Awake. You are NOT done! Keep Learning!! Awakening is a Self-deception!! Enlightenment is an illusion, a distraction from one’s greatest Ambitions!!!

23 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

How did you find it?

i did lots and lots of contemplation and i did lots and lots of trial and error

i tired to be  police officer, self help guru, ascetic, kriya yoga master, vipasana master,computer programmer, mma master,writer,pua,enterpeneur ,join a gang  etc and etc
finalyy i found that one thing which i love to be a master at it. dont ask me what it is. it is so tabooo than if i mention it u will look down on me

now i am in flow state all the time. i will never escape wage slavery and i will never be rich in my life . i can easily be rich if i chase material things but i will not  as i am extremely happy chasing that thing.

Edited by itachi uchiha

20 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

finalyy i found that one thing which i love to be a master at it. dont ask me what it is. it is so tabooo than if i mention it u will look down on me

God you're such a tease about it.

51 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

What is something you really want to become a master in over the course of your life?

Music composition/songwriting. And possibly performance I'm not sure yet on that. xD

Edited by puporing

You are the Lord of HEAVEN. We are One. ❣ Nothing but Love.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ Shining Ray ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

Balance in every field of life & Emotional Mastery. 
Also want to master the art of Holistic Life Coaching, as I am going through the same process myself.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Speaking.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Friendship. 

True Love + Buddhist/Hindu/Taoist/Christian/Bipolar Enlightenment > Anal drug addiction 

Dance, photography, language, fitness, meditation. If I could become a master in just one of these areas, I think I would be happy with that. But we're shooting for the moon :ph34r:

I forgot yoga. Imagine being a master of yoga :x

Edited by Kshantivadin

Manifestation.

6 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

Now you have to tell us.

If you don't want to do it publicly, you can send me a DM. That way only 1 person will look down on you.

Edited by mojsterr

3 hours ago, Tristan12 said:

Emotional healing, parts work, shadow integration. Basically just inner work

Yup, pretty much this.

Good and interesting choices y’all!

This is something that I notice.

The things I want to master are intangible and are self-centered like being omniscient about reality for instance and being physically and mentally fit.

This makes it difficult to build a life purpose around because society is constructed where the tangible is more important and more valued than the intangible.

Nobody cares how omniscient I am or how fit I am if I cannot make it into something tangible and valuable for them.

I find this hard to do with my interest in philosophy, meditation, and contemplation.

Edit: Maybe after watching Leo’s Scamming video, I may have some ideas now on how to make the intangible more tangible and “useful.”

Edited by r0ckyreed

8 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

i did lots and lots of contemplation and i did lots and lots of trial and error

i tired to be  police officer, self help guru, ascetic, kriya yoga master, vipasana master,computer programmer, mma master,writer,pua,enterpeneur ,join a gang  etc and etc

now i am in flow state all the time. i will never escape wage slavery and i will never be rich in my life . i can easily be rich if i chase material things but i will not  as i am extremely happy chasing that thing.

I am sure that whatever it is you feel is taboo, I have definitely heard “worse” as my job is mental health counseling.

I am not the one to judge because that is low conscious and my vision is to rise above what everyone does.

But please don’t feel pressured to share with anyone if you feel you aren’t ready. 

One of my deepest principles in life is to do the opposite of what everyone is not willing to do to grow.

2 hours ago, mojsterr said:

Manifestation

What do you want to manifest in your life? What is your top choice? Why?

7 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Speaking

What kind of speaking do you want to master? What topics do you want to speak about? How do you want to impact people and the world? Why?

3 hours ago, Kshantivadin said:

Dance, photography, language, fitness, meditation. If I could become a master in just one of these areas, I think I would be happy with that. But we're shooting for the moon :ph34r:

As they say, “shoot for the moon and if you miss, at least you will land on a star.” It is better to take the shot and act on every opportunity you can.

3 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Friendship

Interesting choice for things to master.

I think friendship can definitely be underestimated. What does mastering friendship look like to you? How does this domain of mastery connect to your life purpose? 

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

What do you want to manifest in your life? What is your top choice? Why?

I want it all. Whatever I wish for, I want to e able to manifest.

Right now I have to work a lot to get to that point. I want to start enjoying life on my terms.

But if I have to really say just one thing, which is very hard, then I would say women. A lot of different, hot, women. But this is just one of the things. But I do think about this the most. Or I should say I'm split 50:50 between this and something else.

Edited by mojsterr

@r0ckyreed To achieve mastery over my state. State is everything. This is foundational to everything else. 

13 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Great question.

1. Authenticity.

2. Music production/songwriting

3. Live performance/public speaking.

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://www.instagram.com/wakingcall/